The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 25th June - Trial Day 10, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM Didn't GBC send ABC a text message that morning saying he was making lunches ?

What a slip up! :facepalm: GBC had carefully contrived that text message for everyone's benefit except Allison.

So in fact, GBC had even less to do, so why the hurry? I wonder if GBC changed his story when NBC said that he made the lunches.

GBC was already tailoring his evidence from the start. jmho

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 26s

Journal: Sit together? Layout of house? Couch. Bday. Had three, remember one. How pay for hotels? #badenclay

12:02pm: Senior Constable McLeod said Mrs Baden-Clay's mobile phone has never been found.

He said a "triangulation" of the phone's location showed it to be within a four kilometre radius of the Baden-Clays' home.

Police searched numerous properties around the Baden-Clays' home, including 61 Boscombe Road, but it was to no avail.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-10-week-3-20140625-3aqx5.html#ixzz35c2ncQBu

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 3m

Parts of Allison #badenclay 's journal are about to be read to the jury. @9NewsBrisbane

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 3m

Prosecutor Danny Boyle says he wants McLeod to read some of the entries in the diary #badenclay

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 3m

Det Snr Const Mcleod tells #badenclay trial nearby home searched day Allison reported missing, after mobile signal detected. @7NewsBrisbane

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 2m

#badenclay trial now being shown portions of Allison's journal. @7NewsBrisbane

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 2m

Diary entry April 18 2012 has dot points: 'movies, how many, what see, scared of being seen, kissed/hugged' #badenclay

anne hillebrand ‏@annehillebrand2 3m

@francenenorton <-- Follow for updates #badenclay trial

Det. Snr Sgt McLeod's evidence doesn't appear to be really going anywhere, does it? And he is the 70th witness out of 79, is that correct? I'm getting worried again.

Kate Kyriacou @KateKyriacou · 51s

Journal: Did she ever say feel bad bc you're married? How many people in office knew? How did that feel? Really hurt. #badenclay

Journal: Let me believe it was all my fault and therefore I was at your mercy. Forced me to look to you, think that's where you wanted me. :mad:

Journal: Do you regret the whole thing or just being caught? Were you prepared to live with the guilt if I hadn't found out? #badenclay

Journal: Laughed, why? Afterward, why so mean. Laughed at undies. Told me I smelt. Pictures, large portrait with her. #badenclay

Journal: Dirty, felt so dirty. #badenclay

Court is told the journal was found under the bedside table. #badenclay

Sarah Elks &#8207;@sarahelks 2m

The journal of Allison Baden-Clay is now being shown in detail to the Queensland Supreme Court murder trial of her husband Gerard #badenclay

Emmy Kubainski &#8207;@emmykubainski 3m

Excerpts of Allison Baden-Clay's personal journal being read out to the court. @7NewsBrisbane #badenclay

David Murray &#8207;@TheMurrayD 2m

Entries were crossed out #badenclay

Other dot points about their car Snowy, b'day, how paid for hotels, did she ever say feel bad #badenclay

David Murray &#8207;@TheMurrayD 1m

'Afterwards why so mean, laughed at undies, told me I smelt.' #badenclay

11:59am: Senior Constable McLeod was among the three detectives from the Criminal Investigation Branch at Indooroopilly police station, to interview Mr Baden-Clay on the morning his reported his wife missing on April 20, 2012.

The following day, Senior Constable McLeod asked Mr Baden-Clay for the razor with which he claimed to have cut himself shaving.

He said he drove Mr Baden-Clay from his parent's house at Kenmore to his Brookfield home.

"He went inside and came out and handed me the razor. It was wrapped in Glad Wrap," Senior Constable McLeod said.

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/que...y-10-week-3-20140625-3aqx5.html#ixzz35c2i8esu

So he grabbed the razor himself? Well well well!!!

Wonder if the police went in and looked for others or an electric one?

Tessa Scott &#8207;@TessaScott9 3m

Parts of Allison #badenclay 's journal are about to be read to the jury. @9NewsBrisbane

David Murray &#8207;@TheMurrayD 3m

Prosecutor Danny Boyle says he wants McLeod to read some of the entries in the diary #badenclay

Katrina Blowers &#8207;@katrinablowers 3m

Det Snr Const Mcleod tells #badenclay trial nearby home searched day Allison reported missing, after mobile signal detected. @7NewsBrisbane

Allison has a voice in the court today. :)

'Afterwards why so mean, laughed at undies, told me I smelt.' #badenclay

David Murray &#8207;@TheMurrayD 55s

Journal found by police under bedside table in main bedroom #badenclay

Sarah Elks &#8207;@sarahelks 1m

18.4.12 entry appears to be Allison's questions to Gerard #badenclay of his affair. "Do you regret the whole thing or just being caught?"

Thinking of Allison....

w1xze8.jpg

Emmy Kubainski &#8207;@emmykubainski 1m

Entry from 18th April 2012 read out to the court. Journal lists questions. Some crossed out. Others not. @7NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Tessa Scott &#8207;@TessaScott9 1m

Other things written in Allison #badenclay journal inc "prepared to live with guilt if I hadn't found out?" @9NewsBrisbane

Phone call charge records obtained #badenclay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads