The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 26th June - Trial Day 11, Week 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Toni doesn't end up with GBC. She'd always be looking over her shoulder. If he gets bored, she could be in danger too. Toni, don't believe for a second that it can't happen to you because you're different to ABC. If someone will cheat with you, they'll cheat ON you, no exceptions. None of it is real, you were only a distraction from the monotony of the every day. You made a big mistake here, don't settle for second best by not putting yourself in that situation again, you deserve better.

Very true, but those two deserve each other. She (I use that term deliberately) may have suggested on the stand that she broke off her 17 yr partnership,with the father of her children when she was 'developing feelings' for GBC, I think there may have been a bit more than feelings happening. She was just trying to hang to some last vestiges of respectability. She cheated IMOO, as did he.

Hi drsleuth, :)

I will do David Murray's and Francene Norton. :)

It's going to be an amazing day imo!

Good morning and G'day websleuthers!

Yep busy time ahead!! Hopefully there isn't to much of a lag, was at times yesterday!

This included the value of the house on the Gold Coast which since has been sold, and which no doubt will be used to pay for the previous legal advice before he was left with no assets and on which basis he received Legal Aid.
It also doesn't include the 'loans' from his three friends totalling $270.000 together with unpaid interest, and I don't think it included the rent roll debt, as all these were non legally binding gentlemen's (ahum!) agreements. So all in all he was well over $500.000 in debt. Not to mention what he owes NGB.

Another C word - Creditors (lots of them)

that's why he wanted $400 k from Fleggy if he had nett ASSETS as his accountant said he wouldn't need the money moo

:loveyou:
Advance thanks for all the tweeters and re tweeters. I am hanging onto my iPad with trepidation and anticipation, so how you are managing to keep up the flow is nothing short of amazing.
:star1::star1:
:yourock:

Very true, but those two deserve each other. She (I use that term deliberately) may have suggested on the stand that she broke off her 17 yr partnership,with the father of her children when she was 'developing feelings' for GBC, I think there may have been a bit more than feelings happening. She was just trying to hang to some last vestiges of respectability. She cheated IMOO, as did he.

Yep. She must have had some idea it was reciprocated, otherwise there was no point breaking up her marriage was there?

Good morning All.

Can't wait to hear the prosecution summing up..

We are nearly at the end now. Thank you to everyone for hanging in there and contributing.

No doubt if GBC is found guilty he will appeal.

The anticipation of how the proceedings for today will start are nerve racking.

I am at work and trying to look like I am typing up important documents - but instead glued to WS and Twitter..... So not employee of the month this month :)

TEN Eyewitness News ‏@channeltennews 39m

RT @tennewsqld: #BadenClay: The jury will find out today if Gerard Baden-Clay will take the stand in his murder trial. #TenNews

Sky News Australia ‏@SkyNewsAust 3h

Accused wife killer Gerard Baden-Clay will be called to take the stand or call witnesses on his behalf today #badenclay (@liztilley84)

the F5 key is going to get a hiding today

Sky News Australia ‏@SkyNewsAust 3h

Accused wife killer Gerard Baden-Clay will be called to take the stand or call witnesses on his behalf today #badenclay (@liztilley84)

Who would he possibly call that hasn't already been up?

Expert witness's maybe to refute some evidence?

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 20s
In court for #badenclay trial day 11. Crown has closed its case. Gerard is to be asked if he will lead evidence in his defence.

Group hugs for everyone today!! :grouphug: Think it's going to be a bit of a :rollercoaster:

Katrina Blowers ‏@katrinablowers 1m

Day 11 of the #badenclay trial to begin shortly. @7NewsBrisbane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members