The Crown v Gerard Baden-Clay, 7th July - Trial Day 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree LB. Byrne QC is clearly a very intelligent man. He was probably cringing the whole day yesterday. He isn't in an enviable position, and only being paid legal aid rates for his efforts!

Not intelligent enough to NOT state the "what mother would do that?" quote. He could/should have refused.

(5 female jurors down....7 to go)

Well GBC you have said when you get home from work Allison would go to bed.( a handover as you call it) You also said after you returned from the chat about the diary on the 18th Allison went straight up to bed.
So why would Allison be laying on the lounge watching the footy show when she had an early start the next morning? moo

:liar:

Thanks tangled. I ended up deciding that bed was too warm and l had other things to do while I'm in town and couldn't afford a whole day in there when WS gives me such great coverage. :-(
I have thought thr same thing

What are you saying? You think the jury will aquit? Based on Byrne's talk or their expressions?

It's good they have to go through all the evidence again before voting,

I'm just talking about the "feeling"in the overflow courtroom I was in yesterday. It's a very interesting place to be. I hope the jury do not acquit especially after Todd Fuller's closing case which hopefully he will get to this morning as I have to leave before lunch.

Not intelligent enough to NOT state the "what mother would do that?" quote. He could/should have refused.

(5 female jurors down....7 to go)

And the remaining 7 don't believe the "shaving cut" story. So that's an even dozen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken