The Dog Who Went On Trial For Cat Murder

The fur flew in that case. You can't make it up. As always I learned something new at WS. The once Governor of PA sentenced a Lab to Eastern State Pen for killing his wife's cat. Who knew?

At our home I called for a trial on a Budgie. Yes, a parakeet. A vote was taken that my 7 year olds Budgie wouldn't go to court. Well since my dad trained him, and he could wear a bell like a hat, and sit on a pretend bed and play asleep.

Albeit separating Mr. Brilliant Budgie from New friend Braum Budgie until we saw Braun's gender by beak SHE was accosted by Brilliant Bud even from another cage. He naturally thought he could have his way and stalked, whistled, did bizarre feather moves even from another cage. I felt so bad for Braun the poor girl.

My friend adopted her. She lived a long time in peace with no bad Budgie bugging her. Dear Lord, this thread is bizarre, but my family is worse.

Probably the most bizarre case of animals being prosecuted for human crimes is the case of a rooster in the town of Basel, Switzerland.

In 1474, a council of magistrates sentenced a rooster to be burned at the stake for the “heinous and unnatural crime of laying an egg.” An immense crowd of locals turned out to see the “heretic” rooster be burned. Afterwards, the executioner cut open the rooster and allegedly found three more eggs inside.

Say what? More at the link.
10 Animals That Were Put on Trial

What!! :eek:

Were they insane ??

In 1474, a council of magistrates sentenced a rooster to be burned at the stake for the “heinous and unnatural crime of laying an egg.” An immense crowd of locals turned out to see the “heretic” rooster be burned. Afterwards, the executioner cut open the rooster and allegedly found three more eggs inside.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back