The Female Bounty Hunter

I don't think Tracy was with Casey 24/7 and I don't believe Casey told her anything of value. Sure makes for a great story on NG every night though.

I wonder!

You know CW... she's someone i really haven't given a whole lot of thought to. Since LPs dumpster theory, and other statements, I'm curious now.

Good question. Tracy's kept a very low profile, but I think we'll be hearing a lot of very interesting information from her at trial. I think she may even have obtained some "bombshell" information that will help put Casey where she belongs...death row or at least LWOP.

Perhaps maybe a little too low of a profile. I really hope you're right Janis on those bombshells.

lol, in the state of florida, it is against the law to record someone without there permission. If she actually admitted this in court, and or produced a tape she would be arrested right there in the court room

which would make waiting to lawyer up in california and ask for immunity logical reasoning.

Her name is Tracy McLaughlin.
Casey: 'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes'
Padilla Associate Quotes Casey Anthony In Interview
UPDATED: 6:18 pm EST November 18, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Before Casey Anthony was indicted on charges including first-degree murder, the public caught glimpses of what she was thinking: tears at her bond hearing, a high five with brother, Lee, at the jail, but she would not answer the media's questions.

In August, bounty hunter Leonard Padilla posted her $500,000 bond. For the next 10 days, Padilla said, Anthony was plenty chatty with his associate Tracy McLaughlin. She would drop little statements like that when she was being driven to the attorney's office and when she was being driven back when she was with Tracy," Padilla said.

In the first information released regarding the 10 days Padilla spent with Anthony, he said her remarks rebutted what was being said on TV. A lead investigator confirms that during one of those trips, Anthony blurted out "They haven't even found the clothes she was wearing" about those searching for Caylee.

That investigator called Anthony’s comment "an important statement." So does Padilla.

"Everything's been a game to her. That statement they haven't even found the clothes yet leads us to believe the clothing were somewhere but not in proximity of the body," Padilla said.

Investigators WESH 2 News spoke with agree. They confirm the clothes Caylee was last seen wearing on June 16 have not been recovered.

Investigators confirm they have gone to California and questioned McLaughlin.

She was unable to be reached for further comment.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18009037/detail.html

Sounds like you know her personally?

Hi,
I have not met her in person, YES I have spoken to her but it wouldn't be in anyone interest to say anything as she will when she can. I was waiting for LP Or Rob to say something as I didn't know who knew what.
It looks like she is able to share certain things and I am sure the rest will have to wait for trial. I do know she is close to the same size as KC and she also wears almost the same size also.. she was with her and sometimes a different close car but she was with her or Rob always while traveling.

I am really hoping out of all the people involved, I would love to see this one write a book. I would be her first fan... lol

It was the job of the home confinement officer to set Casey's schedule for the week and periodically stop by to make sure Casey was where her schedule said she was at. It was not her job to stay with Casey 24/7.

The female bodyguard, on the other hand, was separate from the Sheriff's office and was a deal made between LP and Baez to ensure Casey would not flee, since her bail (that LP insured and posted) was so high.

You are correct Tigerbalm, it was Tracy with her and not officer.. lol she does have some stories I am sure of it!...

You are correct Tigerbalm, it was Tracy with her and not officer.. lol she does have some stories I am sure of it!...

I noticed she was not on the list of witnesses for the prosecution. Can they add her later, and just don't want to throw their cards out on the table to the defense, at this time?

I feel sorry for the female bounty hunter if she lived within that house all that time.
It had to be rough with all the looks, walking on egg shells, mouths that would go 24/7.
And signing a confidential paper.........gag order......not being able to share anything.....IMO, I would go crazy!!! and the lies,denies.........if KC talked to her it would be in circles. I remember a bf of KC saying being with her was harder than going to work, something like that..........just imagine, IMO

Actually what I believe you are thinking of here is something that Casey said about Caylee. She said working a 12 hour shift was basically a breeze compared to taking care of Caylee...:mad:

Hi Bathbuddy...thanks for your post. I guess I never thought of it before, but it only makes sense that if the FBG spent 24/7 with Casey she would also be with her at Baez's office. Now I wonder why we never seen her getting in and out of vehicles with Casey. Do you know if she came and went in another vehicle? Maybe I just missed seeing her, paying more attention to Casey.

Sorry I just found this post. To answer your question, YES they switched cars and believe me you saw Tracy... lol
sometimes people are not who they seem.
Also just remember if there is a front door there is usually a back entrance too.... she is around the same size as KC...

Sorry I just found this post. To answer your question, YES they switched cars and believe me you saw Tracy... lol
Also just remember if there is a front door there is usually a back entrance too.... she is around the same size as KC...

hmm does that mean sometimes we thought it was KC it was actually Tracy?

are there any pics or video that stick out in your mind with her in it... im curious.

I noticed she was not on the list of witnesses for the prosecution. Can they add her later, and just don't want to throw their cards out on the table to the defense, at this time?
Yes. I believe that they can add her or anyone else that they deem important to their case.

MOO

last night on ng lp said that Tracy and LP would be called as witnesses even though they are not on the list........

Hi,
It was on a news broadcast when at JB's office. It looked like KC had a towel covering her head and she had a hoodie on.
It was shown on NG over and over..

are there any pics or video that stick out in your mind with her in it... im curious.

Hi,
It was on a news broadcast when at JB's office. It looked like KC had a towel covering her head and she had a hoodie on.

Hi,

I'd never heard this before. Does anyone have a link to that photo? I'm curious to see how much she looked like KC. Thanks!

I'd never heard this before. Does anyone have a link to that photo? I'm curious to see how much she looked like KC. Thanks!

She had a light blue hoodie sweatshirt on and a white towel covering her face. She doesnt look like KC at all she has blond hair (tracy)
she was coming out of JB's office, out the front door. It was shown quite a bit on NG. it was like the first week that LP bailed her out of jail.
There is a picture of her on LP's MS page. I will see if I can get a pic for you.

If anyone can help me out here, I would appreciate it as I have no idea how to post a picture in here.

sorry I am so puter illiterate.... lol

She had a light blue hoodie sweatshirt on and a white towel covering her face. She doesnt look like KC at all she has blond hair (tracy)
she was coming out of JB's office, out the front door. It was shown quite a bit on NG. it was like the first week that LP bailed her out of jail.
There is a picture of her on LP's MS page. I will see if I can get a pic for you.

If anyone can help me out here, I would appreciate it as I have no idea how to post a picture in here.

sorry I am so puter illiterate.... lol

I'm not sure I want to post her myspace pic, or link, but if anyone wants to see it, it's easy enough to find. She is on the friends list on Leonard's page, and Rev. Grund's page.

Thanks BB. It's very hard to keep track of posts. I was beginning to think Robt and Tracy might be the same person lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11
Back