The Grand Jury & Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enter as 'Harris Justin Ross' to get results without scrolling.

I had to take a break from this case since my son is around the age of Cooper, so forgive me if this has been posted already. Cobb county has all of their court records online: http://www.cobbsuperiorcourtclerk.org/courts/Criminal.htm

Just type in Justin's name.

Finally getting around to reading the documents... Motion No. 8 is quite interesting. His lawyer is arguing that the Georgia law prohibiting JRH from requesting a nude photograph should be deemed unconstitional since it is not illegal for that same minor to have sex with an adult. If I'm reading it correctly.

Don't really want to get the viewer plugin.... anything earth-shattering aside the callousness?

I just have to be judgmental once in a while, and I've decided to make this one of those times. I've been told as far as "jail bait" is concerned, ignorance is no defense. I've never understood why that's such a big problem for so many people (not just men sleep with underage partners). If you don't know someone well enough to know their real age, do you know them well enough to sleep with them? (or in this case exchange the photos they did.) MOO

LOL. I didn't know there were rules regarding "knowing someone well enough" to have sex with them.

Strange is fun. That is why condoms are so popular.

Don't really want to get the viewer plugin.... anything earth-shattering aside the callousness?

Not really... Basically what's already out in MSM. Typical court documents. Although they seem to be trying REALLY hard to get rid of these sexual charges. They are also trying to separate the trials - one for Cooper and one for the underage girl.

I am very surprised but pleased that the trial is happening so soon.

When would we hear if HLN plans to show it live? When did we know for past trials?

Happy to see the wheels moving. Can't recall if trials in Georgia are televised?

:lol: at 21/22... you would think he would do a better job on the passwords.

It says those passwords are for medical records, I think. It seems possible that they're made up by the Drs office. (Birthdate and first there letters of the last name)

If HLN plans to show the trial, they are going to start "hyping" it very soon. It is less than two weeks away.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/07/09/andrea-sneiderman-trial-promo-nancy-grace-hln

Here is their ad for Andrea Sneiderman's trial
The URL says July 9th but the page says "Last Updated: July 23"
Trial began July 29th

Anyway, the point is that they are going to "advertise" the trial before it happens. I expect we will know next week.

As far as I know, there aren't any big cases going on right now.

I am worried that the colder weather is going to bring out more defenders of Ross, or people who will say things like "Wait before you judge".

I do not know what it means that there is zero national media coverage of the evidence list being released nor about the trial starting July 12th. Only local.

I did not realise trial coming up this soon.

Anyone interested in going with me? Not sure which dates to go to and would love some company. :D

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

They want to do the trial when it's as cold as possible so those jurors aren't leaving and getting into hot cars every day.

They want to do the trial when it's as cold as possible so those jurors aren't leaving and getting into hot cars every day.

I definitely think that is the biggest reason why the defense is not asking for any delays.

I watched the Andrea Sneiderman trial live streamed from Atlanta so I assume that will be the case with Harris, as his preliminary was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff