The Incinerator #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alethea surely you remember your discussion with Skatergirl about this same topic: Here's the posts locations..... Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community > Featured Case Discussion > Timothy Bosma
The Incinerator Post 801-804.

Read back and you should be able to understand the "apparent fact" wording.

IIRC the aerial of the scorched ground/forensic tents/incinerator locations were shown possibly on Facebook and you and I even discussed that aerial photo and the different locations.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2..._man_was_killed_inside_truck_source_says.html

Are you looking for Kavanaugh to utter those words and anything else is not permissible to be referenced?

If you'll reread the post you quoted of mine it plainly states "also if the LE know......which was based on source's info so far.

hope that helps.

According to these tweets, it seems the incinerator was moved from its' location into the field where the neighbour saw it on the Friday, May 10th, and saw scorch marks, then it was moved back to the bush area where he took a picture of it. The fact that it was moved during the time TB was missing is telling, not necessarily how many times IMHO.

Seems it was moved to the bush with the intention of hiding it. AND how coincidental the day after it was moved, DM was arrested. Maybe LE tracked DM's movements on the Friday but only stated tracking him for four hours on the Saturday, just before his arrest. That or the neighbour knowing TB was missing and "things" didn't seem quite right about the incinerator's movement, (I assume May 6th to the 10th), noises coming from the property earlier in the week, raised his suspicions causing him to investigate on his own before calling LE maybe unnecessarily. IMO I believe he managed to get more pictures than just that one of the incinerator. That is why he turned his cell phone over to LE. TB wasn't located by LE until the Tuesday as LE had to wait for the search warrant. MOO.

Friday, May 10th, neighbour sees incinerator in field of farmland owned by DM. At some time between the neighbour seeing it in the field Friday, May 10th, and when he took the picture that same Friday of it in the bushes seems apparent it was moved on the same day.
Saturday, May 11th, DM was arrested
Sunday, May 12th, TB's truck found inside DM's trailer
Monday, May 13th, A search warrant is executed at Dellen Millard's North Dumfries farm. A second search is underway at the Millard Air hangar in Waterloo.
Tuesday, May 14th, TB's body was found burnt beyond recognition
Wednesday, May 15th, DM formally charged with TB's murder

Trevor Dunn ‏@trevorjdunn 16 May
Police confirm incinerator found at farm of Bosma murder suspect and this may be it: Neighbour took photo on Friday pic.twitter.com/u45v4N1tGP

Trevor Dunn ‏@trevorjdunn 14 May
The haunting photo of an incinerator allegedly taken last Friday at the farm of Bosma murder suspect Dellen Millard pic.twitter.com/9dFflqOPgt

Neighbour says forensic investigation tent is now set up over burnt soil he observed Friday - where incinerator was originally located

Millard neighbour says incinerator he photographed was moved recently. On Friday, at it's original location, the ground was scorched.

Photo allegedly taken Friday at Bosma murder suspect's farm. Neighbour says Millard had an incinerator #sl pic.twitter.com/BQ2oMD0Xxk

A neighbour of Dellen Millard says this is a portable incinerator found on the suspect's farm last week. Bosma #sl pic.twitter.com/WdiZ2bOZ2U

https://twitter.com/trevorjdunn

According to these tweets, it seems the incinerator was moved from its' location into the field where the neighbour saw it on the Friday, May 10th, and saw scorch marks, then it was moved back to the bush area where he took a picture of it. The fact that it was moved during the time TB was missing is telling, not necessarily how many times IMHO.

Seems it was moved to the bush with the intention of hiding it. AND how coincidental the day after it was moved, DM was arrested. Maybe LE tracked DM's movements on the Friday but only stated tracking him for four hours on the Saturday, just before his arrest. That or the neighbour knowing TB was missing and "things" didn't seem quite right about the incinerator's movement, (I assume May 6th to the 10th), noises coming from the property earlier in the week, raised his suspicions causing him to investigate on his own before calling LE maybe unnecessarily. IMO I believe he managed to get more pictures than just that one of the incinerator. That is why he turned his cell phone over to LE. TB wasn't located by LE until the Tuesday as LE had to wait for the search warrant. MOO.

Friday, May 10th, neighbour sees incinerator in field of farmland owned by DM. At some time between the neighbour seeing it in the field Friday, May 10th, and when he took the picture that same Friday of it in the bushes seems apparent it was moved on the same day.
Saturday, May 11th, DM was arrested
Sunday, May 12th, TB's truck found inside DM's trailer
Monday, May 13th, A search warrant is executed at Dellen Millard's North Dumfries farm. A second search is underway at the Millard Air hangar in Waterloo.
Tuesday, May 14th, TB's body was found burnt beyond recognition
Wednesday, May 15th, DM formally charged with TB's murder

Trevor Dunn ‏@trevorjdunn 16 May
Police confirm incinerator found at farm of Bosma murder suspect and this may be it: Neighbour took photo on Friday pic.twitter.com/u45v4N1tGP

The haunting photo of an incinerator allegedly taken last Friday at the farm of Bosma murder suspect Dellen Millard pic.twitter.com/9dFflqOPgt

Neighbour says forensic investigation tent is now set up over burnt soil he observed Friday - where incinerator was originally located

Millard neighbour says incinerator he photographed was moved recently. On Friday, at it's original location, the ground was scorched.

Photo allegedly taken Friday at Bosma murder suspect's farm. Neighbour says Millard had an incinerator #sl pic.twitter.com/BQ2oMD0Xxk

A neighbour of Dellen Millard says this is a portable incinerator found on the suspect's farm last week. Bosma #sl pic.twitter.com/WdiZ2bOZ2U

https://twitter.com/trevorjdunn

The wording saying that the incinerator was moved could be taken many ways, we will have to wait for clarification before we can ascertain any facts about its possible locations at various times, but I doubt that it was DM who moved it Friday as you seem to be insinuating, because he was arrested Friday, not Saturday, as you state in your timeline here.

The wording saying that the incinerator was moved could be taken many ways, we will have to wait for clarification before we can ascertain any facts about its possible locations at various times, but I doubt that it was DM who moved it Friday as you seem to be insinuating, because he was arrested Friday, not Saturday, as you state in your timeline here.
Maybe that's where DM went when the police were trailing him for 4 hours prior to his arrest. If LE were following him, they wouldn't have been able to see his actions once he entered the field and disappeared behind the rolling land at the front of the property. IMO, it's totally possible that the incinerator got moved during the daylight on the Friday and that action itself got the attention of the neighbor, enough that after DM left, the neighbor went over to see what was up. MOO

<modsnip>

Reread my timeline here and you will see I posted DM was arrested on Saturday, May 11th, so I HTH.

He was arrested Friday or Saturday, btw both days have been suggested in the MSM. I for one believed it was Saturday morning but when I did up my stand alone timeline, Bessie pointed out to me the article which suggested he was arrested on the Friday. HTH. There has been, hmmm..yes, a bit of confusion(?) as to when he was arrested. So your suggestion it would not have been possible for DM to move the incinerator of the Friday, as I theorized is nil and void IMHO. The article does not state what time on Friday; if in fact that was the day of his arrest. As far as I know and if we want to get technical, DM could have been out at the farmland anytime after midnight on that Friday up until his arrest either Friday or Saturday, highly feasible. Lots of time to move the incinerator don't you think?! For all we know he could have towed the trailer/incinerator somewhere away from the farmland and back again. Maybe he even towed it to his mother's home but then decided her driveway wasn't a good enough hiding spot without a trailer to contain it. :dunno: Again, we are sleuthing, theorizing and speculating, trying to fit the pieces of this case together so HTH that my theory does work and is possible :D :seeya:

On Friday, police arrested Millard "without incident while driving" in Mississauga, Ont.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/who-is-dellen-millard-the-accused-in-the-tim-bosma-case-1.1331731

Toronto resident Dellen Millard, 27, was arrested on Cawthra Rd. Saturday morning.

http://www.mississauga.com/news-story/3233419-tim-bosma-search-police-arrest-man-in-mississauga/

IMo....that incinerator was on DM property...his FARM..and I guess I may retract his steps ...DM & MS were the ones who took him on that " faithful " test drive...no denying that one....oops I am sure(IMO)>>> that one will be debated ...as per usual ....rol....I just looked up DM steps...there was a whole map that traces evidence ranging from Anicastor to Kleinburg and all over s Ont..I am sure you have seen it.....and the questioning continues (respectfully)...BUT ...IMO it will end real quickly when this gets into court....forensic evidence will be shown...video from surveillance camras, witness and the list goes on and on...IMO...robyhood.......

On Friday, police arrested Millard "without incident while driving" in Mississauga, Ont.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/who-is-dellen-millard-the-accused-in-the-tim-bosma-case-1.1331731

Toronto resident Dellen Millard, 27, was arrested on Cawthra Rd. Saturday morning.

http://www.mississauga.com/news-story/3233419-tim-bosma-search-police-arrest-man-in-mississauga/

The Star, Sun, Globe, Post and DP all say DM was arrested FRIDAY. That mississauga.com says differently only proves that they are out of the loop.

DM [...] was interrogated by police for almost 24 hours by officers desperately searching to find Tim Bosma.

During the intense questioning overnight Friday and into Saturday afternoon, DM, 27, of Toronto, exercised his right to remain silent, said his lawyer, DP.

[...] Police did not announce an arrest until Saturday afternoon. By then, DM had been in custody since Friday afternoon.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/05/13/dellen-millard-charged-in-case-of-missing-ontario-father-tim-bosma/

DM, a Toronto resident and CEO of Millard Air, was arrested Friday in Mississauga.

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/canada/archives/2013/05/20130513-151645.html

On Monday, May 6, 32-year-old TB left his wife and two-year-old daughter at his Ancaster home [...] Four days after TB’s disappearance [Friday], police tailed DM for at least four hours before arresting him and later charging him with forcible confinement, theft over $5,000 and, eventually, first-degree murder.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/national/inside-the-life-of-dellen-millard-the-man-charged-with-killing-tim-bosma/article12009016/

DM was arrested on Cawthra Rd. late Friday afternoon while driving his GMC Yukon, according to DP.

http://www.thestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/13/tim_bosma_dellen_millard_suspect_in_truck_owners_disappearance_not_talking_lawyer_says.html

correcting link from post #87..map of evidence....
jrp9.png

Pull a guy over at 11:55pm on a Friday night , ask some questions .... and then arrest him at 12:05am Saturday morning

Both Friday and Saturday arrest dates are correct

...at least the arrested him....DM....sigh...robynhood...LE were following and saw I bet many many interesting things...aside from evidence and a description and look ( SB saw him in her house remember?)....and how many tips were called in...IMO..robynhood....I want to hear DM story like his lawyer said?????....silent for a long long time if he is INNOCENT...JMHO...

...at least the arrested him....DM....sigh...robynhood...LE were following and saw I bet many many interesting things...aside from evidence and a description and look ( SB saw him in her house remember?)....and how many tips were called in...IMO..robynhood....I want to hear DM story like his lawyer said?????....silent for a long long time if he is INNOCENT...JMHO...

Please post a link that says that SB saw DM IN her house.

"On May 6 our lives changed forever. The devil led the vilest form of evil down my driveway," Sharlene Bosma told mourners at her husband's memorial service Wednesday, "and it smiled at me before taking Tim away."

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/straighttalk/archives/2013/05/20130524-085924.html

So never in the house. Maybe in front of, but not inside so far as we know. Robynhood did you have other information you can share about DM entering the home? I'm pretty sure it's never been specified, unless you know otherwise. Thx.

"On May 6 our lives changed forever. The devil led the vilest form of evil down my driveway," Sharlene Bosma told mourners at her husband's memorial service Wednesday, "and it smiled at me before taking Tim away."

http://www.sunnewsnetwork.ca/sunnews/straighttalk/archives/2013/05/20130524-085924.html

I posted the same ages ago on this thread...same as you thanks....:floorlaugh:....it is like.....:banghead:...thanks SnooperDuper....LE knew who they were looking for....Large man id DM !( read it detailed description of who was seen ) and TIPS came in....IMO...robynhood!

I want to hear DM story that his lawyer promised he has...ya right an INNOCENT MAN SPEAKS..IMO....as I said Toronto STAR posted TRIAL IS NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN TILL LATE 2014 .....earliest...So I guess DM WILL remain silent for a long long time behind BARS!...any explanation..if he is innocent...I think a lot of ppl are waiting to hear his STORY?????

oh and SB will testify clearly who she saw...IMO>>>it shall be crystal clear....Court time..glad to tweet it here....:)...robynhood<<<!

I posted the same ages ago on this thread...same as you thanks....:floorlaugh:....it is like.....:banghead:...thanks SnooperDuper....LE knew who they were looking for....Large man id DM !( read it detailed description of who was seen ) and TIPS came in....IMO...robynhood!

Yes most of us know the quote very well by now, however it is not a link evidencing your statement that "SB saw him in her house remember?" (@9:38pm). Do you have a link indicating DM was INSIDE the house as you've suggested or is it the evil OUTSIDE on the driveway per SB's infamous quote?

I know it seems like a minor detail but if he actually made it in to the home, it's a big deal and could make quite a difference in the identification of the perps. Just trying to stick to the facts.

If there is no link, is it your opinion DM was inside the house? If so I'd be curious to know why?

Thank you kindly, RH.:seeya:

I want to hear DM story that his lawyer promised he has...ya right an INNOCENT MAN SPEAKS..IMO....as I said Toronto STAR posted TRIAL IS NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN TILL LATE 2014 .....earliest...So I guess DM WILL remain silent for a long long time behind BARS!...any explanation..if he is innocent...I think a lot of ppl are waiting to hear his STORY?????

oh and SB will testify clearly who she saw...IMO>>>it shall be crystal clear....Court time..glad to tweet it here....:)...robynhood<<<!

RH don't you remember the case of Susan Nelles, the nurse accused of killing all those babies at Sick Kids Hospital in the 80's? She was taken in for questioning and knew enough about law to aak for a lawyer and remain silent. She didn't speak a word or offer explanations as to her innocence. That silence made right-minded people declare her guilty because there's no reason why an innocent person wouldn't speak up. I remember people wanted her dead. Any evidence against her was circumstantial. Other nurses were present for many of tge deaths but Susan N. Was already deemed guily for not anwering LE questions. Well guess what? She was 100% innocent.

Nelles asked for legal counsel when she was arrested. Her request was interpreted by the investigating police officers to be an indication of her guilt, but the court later ruled that such requests should not be interpreted as evidence of guilt.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto_hospital_baby_deaths

The killer was a rubber compound in the seals of iv's and syringes.

http://www2.macleans.ca/2011/12/22/baby-killer-turns-out-to-be-rubber/

I am not proclaiming DM is innocent but he could be. I think if TB was already deceased and DM knew that, there would be less urgency to help. SN couldnt save any babies when she was silent; they'd already passed..

I am not proclaiming DM is innocent but he could be. I think if TB was already deceased and DM knew that, there would be less urgency to help. SN couldnt save any babies when she was silent; they'd already passed..

Say DM was with TB when TB experienced a natural death. He would derive zero benefit from not reporting this. Burning the body definitely opens him up to some charges though...so why do it?

Suppose DM caused TB's death by accident. Because of the confinement charge, I don't see that DM would be found any more innocent than if he had purposefully caused TB's death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993