The killing season

I'm new here but haven't heard anything which is quite frustrating; it was such a good 1st season.

This show scared the (you know what) out of me!!!! It made me so aware of being careful while traveling from state to state, vacationing, etc. You don't know who's out there , and who's path you may cross!
Bravo to the "Killing Season" show for the awareness they have given to the true crime world!

Watching the Killing Season on Discovery+. I notice they turn to this site. My sister in law also mentioned to me on my birthday a couple of weeks ago. Hoping to be able to help solve crimes

Will there ever be a season 2? I wonder. Have they ever found this LISK person or person?

Just watched Killing Season. I know it’s been a while since last known homicide. Some of my thoughts after watching this:
1. A lot of the outcalls were centered around that overly insular wealthy enclave that seemed to throw “Eyes Wide Open” like parties, and had a near mafia style omertà working. Assuming Shannan Gilbert WAS murdered, her 911 call said “they’re” trying to kill me. Seems odds increased (there are no certainties here) one or more resident of Oak Beach or Gilgo played a role.
2. In general, once it’s discovered victims dumped in a concentrated area, saturate the area with hidden surveillance cameras to catch another disposal or video of killer returning to scene.
3. This is another example of victims from an unfortunate high risk demographic with frequently delayed missing person reports and that often get deprioritized investigations (which always sickens me). This inherently increases the longevity of a killer’s success at evading capture (like Green River, Dahmer, Gacy, etc.).
4. This seemed like a particularly negligent investigation. There were lots of victims, cell phone calls (to victims and family members), concentrated dump sites (and to some degree victim destinations prior to murders), connections or possibly commutes to multiple locations, to name a few. But I guess one never really knows all the facts of it.

Welcome, Detective! You have come to the right place! Check the home page for instructions to be verified as an expert contributor, and thanks for what you do, stay safe out there!

Will there ever be a season 2? I wonder. Have they ever found this LISK person or person?
no they have never found this person or persons. That is why I'm here. I'm also investigating this case right now.

Welcome all. :)

Here is the link to the WS main LISK forum and sub forums with tons of threads, in case anyone missed it. Be sure to scroll down and also see the 7 pages of threads:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back