"the kind of daughter that any father is proud of."

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder...

Do GA and CA really think they can change the outcome of the trial by continuing to state things like this...

or...

Maybe if they say things enough times it will be true?

In a way I feel for them...their lives are upside down and on display...even though they caused much of it...it must not be easy to be who they are right now...

You're right~it is probably not easy to be them.However, it could be worse. Both could have been thrown back into the work-place while coping with all the stress. Many people have had to return to work in a matter of a few days while trying to cope with the murder of a loved one.

The A's and only the A's are fueling this circus. Most of the public are outraged at the actions and behavior of these people. They have to know this, but yet they go on national TV in support of KC. They are insulting the intelligence of the public.

I have been on the fence as to whether they have known all along that Caylee was dead.
Not on the fence now. Ga said it -they will support their daughter no matter what.

I'm sure GA is proud of the photo of his (stoned or drunk-imo) daughter urinating in that parking lot. Sure, any father would be bursting with pride. :rolleyes:

His comment is very interesting because it is really unnecessary. This is what angers people, he doesn't have to offer up such a statement , so the question is why would he?

His daughter is a thief, she stole hundreds of dollars from them, she lied to them for two years about having a job, she got pregnant out of wedlock, lied to them about being pregnant then pinned the pregnancy on another guy who was not the father, she lied to them about drinking, using drugs and never told them about her boy friend TL, instead she made up a different boyfriend Jeff, their granddaughter was kidnapped and she didn't feel comfortable or the need to tell them, instead she avoided them, lied to them, bad mouthed them to friends, made up lies about their marriage and continues to disrespect them.

So GA - why would you voluntarily make a statement like this? I am sure NO father on this earth would want a daughter like this, not to say he wouldn't still love her despite this.

SO GA what was the purpose of your statement?

You could have said you love your daughter like she is, with all of her faults, unconditionally.

Good post Mendara. You've done your homework on Casey's behavior toward others. Don't forget her Target shopping trips on a friend's credit card. You know why George makes this comment - he's covering up for his daughter. George isn't the greatest judge of character or an angel either. Throwing your father through a window and grambling or falling for a fake on line get rich scheme isn't something to be proud of either. He's certainly his daughter's father!

I think GA should have just stuck with I will always love my daughter. And just leave it at that. This PR campaign the A's are on is only backfiring. The public just can't swallow the crap they're trying to sell. I don't think any parent in their right mind would want a daughter like Casey.

And again, I don't fault them for supporting and loving Casey. It's the lying and the obvious cover up for Casey that I just can't stomach. They just DON'T want Casey to be punished for this crime, even if she's guilty.

Things of which to be proud (this is cumulative):

1. She did not graduate high school on time.
2. She gets pregnant while unmarried and attempts to pin paternity on JG.
3. She works for a year or two and then after pregnancy does not go back to work (no biggie) but instead lies to parents about not working and pretends to still have a job.
4. Steals, steals, and steals some more...
5. Lies, lies, and lies some more...
6. She treats Caylee like a sister and acts put upon when she has to watch her own child when there is a distraction (party, sexual encounter, or whatever) she could be attending instead.
7. She steals from Caylee's own piggybank and bank account for her future.
8. She speaks to her parents in a hideous manner, literally screaming at them, cussing them out, and tells her friends that her mom is "crazy" and that her dad and brother have molested her!
9. George and/or Cindy put a LOCK on the shed in the backyard (which is a fenced backyard) due to her stealing!
10. Need I go on?

No one begrudes him for the love of his daughter but let's not go all "revisionist history" here. Of what exactly is he "proud"? He did not sound proud of her when he spoke to the FBI about her! Is he proud that she's a stubborn idiot who refuses to accept a plea bargain? Is he proud that she's a tough nut who hasn't confessed? Whaaat?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...-early-show-continues-george-cindy-inter.html

This morning, the parents described Casey. George called her sensitive, caring and "the kind of daughter that any father is proud of."

I don't know if this should have it's own thread, but I couldn't resist. If not, please combine? Thank you !!

Hmmmm.......Lets see..........High School drop out/baby out of wedlock/no job/not looking for a job/killed her baby..............well sure! Any Dad would be Proud!:banghead:

Hmmmm.......Lets see..........High School drop out/baby out of wedlock/no job/not looking for a job/killed her baby..............well sure! Any Dad would be Proud!:banghead:

Don't forget being a sneaky THIEF and a pathological liar on top of all that as well!

I think they might actually have invented a new KC for themselves, and really believe she exists.

This reminds me of the first season of "the sopranos" Tony's mom would always refer to Tony's dead father as "a saint" and Tony challenged her saying, "when he was alive he was never a saint."

I think the Anthony's have martyred KC and honestly believe their new version of events.

When G and A praise Casey, they are also patting themselves on the back for being wonderful parents who raised a perfect daughter. I had to really laugh when I heard that Cindy praised Casey's abilities as a good mother. She claims Caylee always came first with Casey. Sure, she even let her two-year-old share a bed with one of her boyfriends. How many of you have done something that wonderful for your little one?

His comment is very interesting because it is really unnecessary. This is what angers people, he doesn't have to offer up such a statement , so the question is why would he?

His daughter is a thief, she stole hundreds of dollars from them, she lied to them for two years about having a job, she got pregnant out of wedlock, lied to them about being pregnant then pinned the pregnancy on another guy who was not the father, she lied to them about drinking, using drugs and never told them about her boy friend TL, instead she made up a different boyfriend Jeff, their granddaughter was kidnapped and she didn't feel comfortable or the need to tell them, instead she avoided them, lied to them, bad mouthed them to friends, made up lies about their marriage and continues to disrespect them.

So GA - why would you voluntarily make a statement like this? I am sure NO father on this earth would want a daughter like this, not to say he wouldn't still love her despite this.

You could have said you love your daughter like she is, with all of her faults, unconditionally.

Good Post
It seems his idea of what makes a parent proud is vastly different than our own.

Don't forget that not only is Casey a thief, but she stole from her elderly grandparents. That's someone who discraces you not someone who fills you with pride.

Oh yes, and you forgot...probably killed said granddaughter.

I would be PROUD as punch to have her as a daughter.

I'm starting to think that maybe they actually have convinced themselves that KC is innocent. They seem to have been denying the facts about her to themselves and others all her life. They're in so far over their heads now, they have not only had their darling granddaughter wrenched out of their lives, but are putting the well-being and the good works of others at risk. I hope this will be a wake-up call for them.

I know my sense of reality was skewed when my son died and he just died in his sleep. Yes, it was and still is horrible, but I didn't have all this other stuff to deal with too.

Now friends, don't get your shorts in a tangle - no way do I think they should be out there yapping and somewhere inside they must know they are lying, but, IDK, I just think they really can't accept reality - I still deal with that sometimes after 3 years.

Whatever is going on with them, they need SERIOUS mental health care - whether for dealing with the truth, grief, and/or compulsive lying. They are very sick people.

Tiki,

I'm so sorry for your loss. The loss of a child has to be the most painful loss imaginable.

Thank you for your opinion. I think your right about the A's that's for sure. I think they would feel better if they let themselves admit she did it and then go from there.

M

I'm sure he is proud, she is just like him.

You know there are plenty of cases we could all be following (many right here on WS) but I think that what keeps drawing us all back to the Anthony saga is the outrageous lying that this family is capable of and thinks they will get away with. I don't know why this continues to weirdly and morbidly fascinate me and draw me in but it does. I honestly don't know where I have ever seen this before. I don't even think the OJ case compares to this family in lying.
You hit the nail on the head Patty ! If it wasn't for the family I don't think it would still be front page everyday. It just doesn't stop. You would think they would have watched an interview or two of themselves, and said no way am I talking anymore. Shirley begged Cindy way back to stop. Most people would have stopped long ago. The question that I keep asking is why haven't they ? Cindy looks embarrassed in the depo when they show clips of her earlier interviews, if she is embarrassed why hasn't she quit ?

cindy said casey thanked her in the car for calling 911. in the car??? i thought she didnt call 911 till they got home?

IIRC, Cindy called 911 after she got to a police station (parking lot) only to find it was closed. They told her to call A after she got home, or B to call a certain one for her jurisdiction, which she did from home. After finding out that Caylee had been (kidnapped) she called a third time. It can be very confusing to keep up, but after a while it will play over and over in your mind.

Think about what that statement says about him as a father ... I mean come on George ... what made you prouder, the fact that Casey partied nearly every night for a month while her daughter was missing, all the while shacking up with some guy she barely even knew OR the fact that she has no respect for you, cursed at you and repeatedly told other people what a crappy husband and father you have been? Feel free to elaborate, George... like you didn't do in the interview ... what specifically, about your daughter, makes you swell with pride? And in light of the current situation, giving birth to Caylee doesn't count!!!

Is he also proud that she once completely made up the fact that he had a stroke and was in the hospital just to get out of hanging out with a friend? I wish the interviewer brought this up b/c this is not something he could have got around by claiming "all kids make up excuses to get out of things." It takes pure evil to use something like this as an excuse. Some loving, respectful daughter ya got there George..

IIRC, Cindy called 911 after she got to a police station (parking lot) only to find it was closed. They told her to call A after she got home, or B to call a certain one for her jurisdiction, which she did from home. After finding out that Caylee had been (kidnapped) she called a third time. It can be very confusing to keep up, but after a while it will play over and over in your mind.

And at one point in one of those calls you can hear KC begging for "one more day" and Cindy saying something like "No, Casey I gave you a month" ... that doesn't sound like a conversation that would lead to a "Thanks Mom!" after CA hung up.

I wonder what she would have to do to make them not proud of her????

You hit the nail on the head Patty ! If it wasn't for the family I don't think it would still be front page everyday. It just doesn't stop. You would think they would have watched an interview or two of themselves, and said no way am I talking anymore. Shirley begged Cindy way back to stop. Most people would have stopped long ago. The question that I keep asking is why haven't they ? Cindy looks embarrassed in the depo when they show clips of her earlier interviews, if she is embarrassed why hasn't she quit ?

Wait 'til they replay the depo at some future media appearance or, better yet, at the trial!! If she looked embarrassed at the depo, imagine how she'll feel watching the depo performance played back in living color?

And at one point in one of those calls you can hear KC begging for "one more day" and Cindy saying something like "No, Casey I gave you a month" ... that doesn't sound like a conversation that would lead to a "Thanks Mom!" after CA hung up.

Oh yeah, thanks for that reminder, boy the things that bring back memories. I hope LE picks up on all these Mistruths she speaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert