The many faces of Casey Anthony picture thread

I saw when she was arrested the news reported that she was wearing Gray pinstripped dress pants, the exact same description of the pants Cindy washed. Or am I remembering wrong. If she is wearing the same pants, it is appalling!!!

Ive always thought two differnt blue hoodies

Im glad you said it cause I was sure thinking it.

Hey, Dolly! Your post made me laugh. I was going to say that he had a wonky eye...but THIS IS NOT ABOUT TONY(E)....

Whatever - as a mother to a PRECIOUS 16 month old.....you killed you baby for that?

OK - sorry Mods and everyone else - had to let it out!!!!:blowkiss:

Can we make an exception for the clothes she bought with the money she stole from Amy? :crazy:

Good point - and you are abso...right! Not excusing ANY of her bad deeds. I would like to smack the taste out her her smirky mouth! :crazy::blowkiss:

Hey, Dolly! Your post made me laugh. I was going to say that he had a wonky eye...but THIS IS NOT ABOUT TONY(E)....

Whatever - as a mother to a PRECIOUS 16 month old.....you killed you baby for that?

OK - sorry Mods and everyone else - had to let it out!!!!:blowkiss:

TonE may not be a "hottie", but he seems to be a really decent guy. On the other hand, Casey is cute, but she's ugly as sin inside. I'd take someone like TonE over her anyday. SHE lucked out getting him, he was the one who got the short end of the stick if you ask me!

The picture showing her pick her lip. If you look close up to a front view, it appears she has a cold sore on her lip. IMHO

The picture showing her pick her lip. If you look close up to a front view, it appears she has a cold sore on her lip. IMHO

Hope the jail pharmacy stocks Valtrex. :crazy:

TonE may not be a "hottie", but he seems to be a really decent guy. On the other hand, Casey is cute, but she's ugly as sin inside. I'd take someone like TonE over her anyday. SHE lucked out getting him, he was the one who got the short end of the stick if you ask me!

You have an excellent point! Don't judge a book by the cover...funny - I learned that in 5th grade.!!

Thanks for the reminder.:clap:

Could JB and KC get any closer together? I mean, it is not a crowded situation, it is difficult to walk when holding hands and literally walking touching from shoulders to hips, seriously, I don't walk this close to the man I have been married to for 25 years.

My husband calls this "sneaky sex" The back/side of JB'S arm has to be up against her breast. Am I allowed to use that word here? (I've seen 'boob, boobalas, tata's, but never breast) hmmm. well if my hand gets slapped we'll know why.

O/T I'm not saying this to be rude or mean, but that one pic posted above KC's friend looks like he's had a stroke. It is noticeable off n' on always the same side of the face. If so it could be worse when he's tired or stressed, he's so young but anything is possible. I hope he's OK.

Could someone put the pix in posts #92, 2 from #2, #9, #12 and her 1st arrest photo; all wearing a blue hoodie, in 1 new post for comparison? TIA, I don't know how.

I'm beginning to wonder if they're all the same shirt just taken before and after it was washed (and shrunk a little). The color appears to be the same but the collar after washing lies differently, it rolled a little or something. I've seen the same thing happen to my girls when they get an inexpensive shirt and let it go through the dryer rather than hanging dry.

My husband calls this "sneaky sex" The back/side of JB'S arm has to be up against her breast. Am I allowed to use that word here? (I've seen 'boob, boobalas, tata's, but never breast) hmmm. well if my hand gets slapped we'll know why.

O/T I'm not saying this to be rude or mean, but that one pic posted above KC's friend looks like he's had a stroke. It is noticeable off n' on always the same side of the face. If so it could be worse when he's tired or stressed, he's so young but anything is possible. I hope he's OK.

OMG, I thought Bells Palsy, but didn't want to say anything for fear that it may come out wrong and others will think I am being snarky or mean.

OMG, I thought Bells Palsy, but didn't want to say anything for fear that it may come out wrong and others will think I am being snarky or mean.

That is what it looks like to me too. FYI my egg donor, who is the primary caregiver for one of my nephews, once gave him the wrong medication (hers instead of his) and he got a temporary case of this and that is just what it looked like.

You're probably right, I know a stroke is way out there. Like you I'm not being mean, that was the 1st photo I saw of him and to be honest I was shocked!
The others pix just show a twinge, to not at all so there is something that exasperates an intermittent condition. I truly hope he is OK.

That is what it looks like to me too. FYI my egg donor, who is the primary caregiver for one of my nephews, once gave him the wrong medication (hers instead of his) and he got a temporary case of this and that is just what it looked like.

Your family must have been beside themselves, you said she is, not she was
his care giver. Wow that is forgiveness.

My oldest found choc ex lax at her sitters house (it was the 1st sitter she'd gone to) she called after I had picked my daughter up and explained what happened, what she'd do to make sure it didn't happen again. The hardest thing I ever did was take her back.

Could someone put the pix in posts #92, 2 from #2, #9, #12 and her 1st arrest photo; all wearing a blue hoodie, in 1 new post for comparison? TIA, I don't know how.

I'm beginning to wonder if they're all the same shirt just taken before and after it was washed (and shrunk a little). The color appears to be the same but the collar after washing lies differently, it rolled a little or something. I've seen the same thing happen to my girls when they get an inexpensive shirt and let it go through the dryer rather than hanging dry.

I tried to include all the pictures you requested-- #92 didn't match up to a blue shirt photo for me--- let me know if you'd like changes.
bluemontage.jpg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen