The Mindhunter Connection

Look, we know that John, Pasty and Burke did not do this. This was a professional killing. The knots were very specific. This person has done it BEFORE. That doesn't mean that John could not have hired a professional killer. But it was NOT John, Patsy or Burke. The person knew what he was doing, and had done it before. (Maybe John did this kind of stuff at Subic Bay, but Patsy and Burke would have no idea what to do.)

And JB's hair was twisted into the rope PRIOR to the strangulation. This was a highly planned murder. (JB's hair could have been taken from a hair brush.)

I don't put a lot of faith in Thomas or Kolar books - I have read other analyses. And there's certain information that the police don't release anyway.

I suggest that you look into John's business dealings and connects.

By the way, I'm JDI and believe that he also framed Patsy (ransom note) and such.

Agree. Except I think John hired someone to do the killing. I think that's why it's been difficult to "prove" that John is the murderer. Also, he probably gave Patsy a sedative so that she would sleep soundly that night. (Yes, I know that they may have had separate bedrooms.)

Regarding Patsy - I think she was convinced that Burke had accidentally killed JB.

John also did quite a bit to frame Patsy, and to a lesser extent Burke and John Michael. (I think John purposely placed that suitcase with the incriminating evidence against the window, to implicate John Andrew. Or maybe not, maybe John wasn't aware of what was in the suitcase, and just placed the suitcase there to stage the idea of an intruder. OR the hired killer could have placed the suitcase there, having no idea what the contents of the suitcase were.)

Also, the hired killer went in through one of the doors, not the window. We know that because the cobweb and foliage and dust and debris were not disturbed, but I guess the open window and suitcase were part of the staging.

In addition, police found an instructional video on stun gun usage in John's possessions. Police traced the purchase to a spy shop in 1996. (Though John lied and claimed that he had the video since 1994.) There was probably a change in plans, since I don't think a stun gun was used in the murder.

Finally, some people have speculated that John hired Michael Helgoth to do the crime. But I doubt it; he probably hired someone more professional.

I would suggest that people look into John's business, as well as Subic Bay. Some very dubious connections and dealings.

Because of the Johnny Gausch case, I see what you are saying- I’m fascinated. And horrified. John is manipulative and narcissistic but I think he was truly devastated at the loss of Beth and JB. I feel that way, and I know that’s not evidence.

do you think Stevie T and Gosage and Kolar completely missed the mark in evaluating JR as a potential suspect, or deliberately looked the other way? I don’t think they had evidence he was a perv or could find a motive to silence his kid.

what’s hard about JDI is... he did a sh**** job and should have hired someone more profesh. He should have written a shorter ransom note that didn’t nearly stink of Patsys perfume. He should have called 911 not her. They should have dealt with this better if it was premeditated.

There’s also evidence of it being a child’s crime, such as the train track, and the fact that there were scatalogical issues, toilet training regression and emotional neglect and behavioral problems discussed regarding the children. Doug Stine and Burke were discussing strangulation days after the murder... Burke had HiTec boot, Burke’s knife was in the basement, the grand jury and true bills.. I see what you are saying! They could have been covering for an accomplice. But why on Xmas? Why not when they were in NYC and weren’t even home?

The ligature used around JBs neck can be interpreted as a Boy Scout prusik knot tightening stick, and can be made by a lay person in under 5 minutes. I’ve tried with an old shoelace.

There are less sloppy ways to accomplish this task. And then why go on CNN!? Do tell, it’s such an interesting take! Praise hands emoji!

Because of the Johnny Gausch case, I see what you are saying- I’m fascinated. And horrified. John is manipulative and narcissistic but I think he was truly devastated at the loss of Beth and JB. I feel that way, and I know that’s not evidence.

do you think Stevie T and Gosage and Kolar completely missed the mark in evaluating JR as a potential suspect, or deliberately looked the other way? I don’t think they had evidence he was a perv or could find a motive to silence his kid.

what’s hard about JDI is... he did a sh**** job and should have hired someone more profesh. He should have written a shorter ransom note that didn’t nearly stink of Patsys perfume. He should have called 911 not her. They should have dealt with this better if it was premeditated.

There’s also evidence of it being a child’s crime, such as the train track, and the fact that there were scatalogical issues, toilet training regression and emotional neglect and behavioral problems discussed regarding the children. Doug Stine and Burke were discussing strangulation days after the murder... Burke had HiTec boot, Burke’s knife was in the basement, the grand jury and true bills.. I see what you are saying! They could have been covering for an accomplice. But why on Xmas? Why not when they were in NYC and weren’t even home?

The ligature used around JBs neck can be interpreted as a Boy Scout prusik knot tightening stick, and can be made by a lay person in under 5 minutes. I’ve tried with an old shoelace.

There are less sloppy ways to accomplish this task. And then why go on CNN!? Do tell, it’s such an interesting take! Praise hands emoji!

Yes the detectives kolar and Thomas purposely missed the mark.

Probably on purpose. We know that John was last to see JB alive, except for possibly Burke but I don't think Burke is guilty of anything.

It's very important to remember that this was a premeditated murder. Not an accident. It was done by someone who knew what he was doing, and had killed before. We know that John was an ex-military person. Please check into Subic Bay and Access Graphics.

Did Access Graphics actually blackmail pedophiles - or did it just provide maps for government and military purposes?

I do not consider John Andrew to be a suspect, but I think John promoted stories about him wanting to hire a boatman to kill JB. So possibly John wanted to frame him, but that doesn't make John Andrew guilty.

Pasty and Burke cannot be the killers. There is no evidence that they killed before. And the evidence is premeditated murder.

I am suspicious of the idea of a routine sexual predator, since they are highly unlikely to frame the mother.

It is a myth that this is was not premeditated and not done by someone who had killed before. Remember that law enforcement does not always release the details.

Another possible suspect is Patsy's father, most likely a former CIA person. Pasty was questioned on whether he had ever molested her (Patsy). I'm pretty sure that she refused to answer. However, Patsy's father would have to hire the killer, since he was not in Boulder at the time.

Regarding the ransom note, we can assume that Pasty unlikely composed it. Women are not raised to use such violent language. Patsy's father did call John a "fat cat," and such. So maybe John's father dictated it to Patsy via telephone conversation? Or maybe John composed it, dictated to Patsy.

Probably John wanted to dispose of the body, perhaps in the snowy mountains of Colorado, but Patsy insisted on a burial and funeral. Plus Burke and the neighbors could see John carrying the body out.

If John hired a professional killer, and convinced Pasty that Burke had done it, a lot of that would make sense. Probably Burke woke up, so they could not carry the body out of the house.

Pasty never or almost never went to any part of the basement. She was afraid of the basement. John, John Andrew and the housekeeper most likely did the laundry.

Patsy hung up on the 911 call? Was she scared because John caught her on the telephone calling the police? (Did Patsy invent the nutty kidnapping charade herself, since she wanted the body found so that JB could have a proper funeral and burial?). Or did John enter the kitchen and hang up the phone?

Please keep in mind that the rumors of Patsy and Burke killing JB are promoted by John. We know that this was a premeditated murder, and that the person had killed before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox
Back