The Misdirection and Deception of the DNA

Wasn’t at least one of the contributors said to have been possibly someone in the factory where the panties were manufactured and packaged?

Wasn’t at least one of the contributors said to have been possibly someone in the factory where the panties were manufactured and packaged?

Everything I read said it "could have been" a factory worker. I think mainly to show that there are a lot of different ways an "unknown" males touch DNA could be on there.

JR / th01 / 6 , 9.3

Thanks Tadpole. Yes, I’m aware of how you figure out that marker. That spreadsheet is intended to compare the information that was put out there, as it was put out there, in a way that hasn’t been presented

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mixed sample / Caucasian 2015 Expanded FBI STR Loci Allele Frequencies:

Th01 / 9 / 0.1658
D55818 / 10 / 0.0495
D18551 / 11 / 0.0124
D135317 / 13 / 0.1114
D351358 / 15 / 0.2475
vWA / 18 , 19 / 0.2178 , 0.0817
FGA / 22 , 26 / 0.1881 , 0.0173
D21511 / 31.2 / 0.1015

Not surprisingly, we don't have any summaries of the underwear stain testing - just pieces of those reports. But trying to get them. So I can't say for sure if any of them are excluded or included, etc. by the DNA analysts. I just think it's interesting that Burke has matching alleles at 10 out of the 13 markers, and Patsy has them at every marker. Like we were saying in our post, we believe Burke's DNA is one of the male components of "Unknown Male 1". There's no possible way they (Lacy, Ramseys & gang) honestly think Unknown Male 1 is actually one person after reading the DNA reports. So if they're intentionally putting a fake profile out there, what does that mean? As far as we're concerned, it means they're covering for someone, pointing us in the wrong direction.

If what Tadpole12 said is correct in determining JR's markers for locus TH01, doesn't that mean JR has matching alleles at 12 out of the 13 markers? If that's the case, isn't JR's DNA just as likely as BR's to be one of the male components of "Unknown Male 1?" Or am I missing something?

If what Tadpole12 said is correct in determining JR's markers for locus TH01, doesn't that mean JR has matching alleles at 12 out of the 13 markers? If that's the case, isn't JR's DNA just as likely as BR's to be one of the male components of "Unknown Male 1?" Or am I missing something?

Hey Heather / Tadpole,

The point of the post isn’t to figure out exactly whose DNA is at the scene. We know it doesn’t belong to one other person. The point is to highlight the misdirection of Ramsey/Lacy in claiming it does. Why does there need to be a misdirection? That’s the point; what does their misdirection tell us? It is important to note, John Ramsey was excluded from every sample collected. Burke Ramsey was not.

Hey Heather / Tadpole,

The point of the post isn’t to figure out exactly whose DNA is at the scene. We know it doesn’t belong to one other person. The point is to highlight the misdirection of Ramsey/Lacy in claiming it does. Why does there need to be a misdirection? That’s the point; what does their misdirection tell us? It is important to note, John Ramsey was excluded from every sample collected. Burke Ramsey was not.

But conveniently, Lacy nor any of the Ramseys make any mention that Burke was not excluded. Why did Lacy hide these reports from the public? Do Ramseys have a right to sue those questioning Burke’s involvement when Burke’s name is right there on the reports - can’t exclude

Hey Heather / Tadpole,

Thanks for your response, Lisa. I understand more clearly now the point of your post/article. I agree; the members of Team Ramsey were masters at misdirection.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back