The Monster (Rodney Alcala) is dead

Just saw this while catching up on the news, and you are the first person I thought of. Well, as much as you can "think of" a person you know from online. I hope his death brings some measure of peace.

I only wish the @sshole had left behind some answers for what I am sure is more victims.

Just saw this while catching up on the news, and you are the first person I thought of. Well, as much as you can "think of" a person you know from online. I hope his death brings some measure of peace.

I only wish the @sshole had left behind some answers for what I am sure is more victims.

They never do, they never give up the victims or give us answers. I hope there is a hell waiting for him.

Daily Mail ran a piece with a few of the photos.

I wish law enforcement would share photos of some of the jewelry from the locker, if they will not release more of the images. Always a chance , albeit slim, someone might recognize a item belonging to a long missing friend or family member.

I don't see a legal reason that everything (that LE has been keeping a secret from the public) can't be released now. He's gone. Let us have a chance now to try to identify these people.

I'm a Canadian so don't know your laws, can you or other media do a Freedom of Information Act request, like I believe we can here? I live in Canada so I don't have any legal right to ask for anything in the US.

Been 2 years since his death and only one piece of new information came out. Persecutor Murphy could've taken Alcala's proposition to reduce his sentence to life (since Alcala was 100% correct in saying that California was going to let him die of natural causes in prison before he could be executed) in exchange of Alcala telling him the locations of his deceased victims and the number of people he murdered but Murphy wanted to remain steadfast in his hard cop persona to look like the tough guy over an already convicted serial murderer. Now all we have is a dead man who won't talk (for obvious reasons) and an archive of heaven knows how many lives that will never be recovered through the passages of time. :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back