The night Haleigh disappeared ***REVISITED 03/2010***

Looks like you're new here. Welcome!!!
I like your idea about recording her, too bad they didn't do that. I do not agree with you that one of her girlfriends helped her cover-up. Have you seen how NayNay yaps, she goes on and on! I'm going with TN helping with the cover-up.

Thanks for the welcome! TN is a possibility...maybe. I just can't bring myself to believe that the brother or the cousin had anything to do with it just because of how fast she put them there...and she has lied on just about everything else that has come out of her mouth. I also can't believe the theory that RC knew about or had anything to do with HC going missing. I posted this on another thread too. I'll say the same thing here that I did on the other one....maybe I still feel sympathy for him from the 911 call or maybe I'm just totally stupid but I just can't buy the "she's under his spell" thing.

Thanks for the welcome! TN is a possibility...maybe. I just can't bring myself to believe that the brother or the cousin had anything to do with it just because of how fast she put them there...and she has lied on just about everything else that has come out of her mouth. I also can't believe the theory that RC knew about or had anything to do with HC going missing. I posted this on another thread too. I'll say the same thing here that I did on the other one....maybe I still feel sympathy for him from the 911 call or maybe I'm just totally stupid but I just can't buy the "she's under his spell" thing.

I respectfully but wholeheartedly disagree, he is the one responsible for whatever it is that happened to Haleigh and IMHO his 911 call doesn't deserve any sympathy nor do any of the interviews he gave shortly after and continued to give up until the time he was arrested.. JMO

I am going to give an opinion here and it is a generally unpopular one.

I think that there are 4 people that know what happened to Haleigh and where she is in general. All 4 might not know specifics but I do believe that they know something. Ron and Misty for sure know what happened. I believe that TN and AS know what happened to some degree because I believe that they both helped clean up the mobile home after it happened.

There are just some things that don't set right with me and those phone pings and calls are just one of many. There is also the fact that we have only seen one mattress that would fit a twin bed. There is the whole blanket story that doesn't make good sense.

I don't want to be spreading rumors so I will just say that I honestly do believe William Staubbs when he said that he found cans in the trash and a pair of black jeans that would have fit Misty. The cans were some quickie heatup something that Misty would have more than likely fixed the children for supper.

I don't believe that AS saw those children sitting outside on the porch at dark eating either. I have tried to believe what TN said about her arrival the morning that Haleigh went missing but I just can't.

I am going to give an opinion here and it is a generally unpopular one.
I think that there are 4 people that know what happened to Haleigh and where she is in general. All 4 might not know specifics but I do believe that they know something. Ron and Misty for sure know what happened. I believe that TN and AS know what happened to some degree because I believe that they both helped clean up the mobile home after it happened.

There are just some things that don't set right with me and those phone pings and calls are just one of many. There is also the fact that we have only seen one mattress that would fit a twin bed. There is the whole blanket story that doesn't make good sense.

I don't want to be spreading rumors so I will just say that I honestly do believe William Staubbs when he said that he found cans in the trash and a pair of black jeans that would have fit Misty. The cans were some quickie heatup something that Misty would have more than likely fixed the children for supper.

I don't believe that AS saw those children sitting outside on the porch at dark eating either. I have tried to believe what TN said about her arrival the morning that Haleigh went missing but I just can't.

No worries in reference to myself... Your opinion on the subject is not unpopular with me...JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back