The Palm Print Has Been Identified.

christine2448 said:
Who is Tripp or Tritt or something like that? A reporter? Someone involved in the case?

He was on our local radio station saying that if it's Karr's Palm Print the case is over, that is what he is waiting on, identity of the Palm print....so apparantly, the palm print being spoke of has NOT been identified yet or everyone, Anderson, whoever this Tripp/Tritt guy is, etc is lying or totally misinformed?

Personally I think that there may still be a palm print that remains unidentified.

Maybe So said:
Personally I think that there may still be a palm print that remains unidentified.
Thanks maybe so, by the reporting, it seems this way.

Maybe So said:
no, there is no Melissa Ramsey that I can find related to the case

JR's other daughter who was killed was named Beth.

Maybe So said:

I agree. I think it is highly possible, even though the case is 10 years old, that there is evidence that is not known the public. Even if it's just one piece, like another palm print.

"Who is Tripp or Tritt or something like that? A reporter? Someone involved in the case?

He was on our local radio station saying that if it's Karr's Palm Print the case is over, that is what he is waiting on, identity of the Palm print....so apparantly, the palm print being spoke of has NOT been identified yet or everyone, Anderson, whoever this Tripp/Tritt guy is, etc is lying or totally misinformed?"

Trip DeMuth was an ADA who, from day one, based his belief in Ramsey innocence on the idea that "parents couldn't do this." He was an ADA! he should KNOW better! Anyway, he left the case in 1998 and wasn't there when the print was matched.

dingo said:
I thought her name was Beth.....Im so confused:p

OMG You're right? I meant to type Beth. LOL. It was sooo late.

SuperDave said:
"Who is Tripp or Tritt or something like that? A reporter? Someone involved in the case?

He was on our local radio station saying that if it's Karr's Palm Print the case is over, that is what he is waiting on, identity of the Palm print....so apparantly, the palm print being spoke of has NOT been identified yet or everyone, Anderson, whoever this Tripp/Tritt guy is, etc is lying or totally misinformed?"

Trip DeMuth was an ADA who, from day one, based his belief in Ramsey innocence on the idea that "parents couldn't do this." He was an ADA! he should KNOW better! Anyway, he left the case in 1998 and wasn't there when the print was matched.

The palm print in question would have to have been lifted the day the body was discoved. That way it can be proven that the print was left at the time of the killing or before.

All of the palm prints taken by police the day of the murder have been identified. That's a cold fact.

If they are talking about a palm print lifted later, after the case broke, then there is no way to date it. In other words, a million people have trampled through that house over the years. None of their prints matter. Just the ones taken when the house was sealed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Val in PA
Back