The Pontiac - "Revisted" #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a boyfriend who sleepwalked. He'd almost walk out the door nude!

Fortunately, I am a light sleeper. All I had to do was say, "Honey, STOP! Come back to bed."
:) thing we do for love. :(
Thank god my husband did not do that.
I am not always a light sleeper.

I do not think Amy sleep walks, I think she would know if she did.
I think Casey thinks that is OK behavior; she seems to have taken it on as a life style.
You were right on...she could not hang out with brain surgeons.

Thanks! According to Lee's handwritten list of receipts, the JC Penney expense at 4:17 pm for $31.93 was the only receipt KC had for July 1. So I'm thinking she got a $29.99 manicure at the JC Penney salon. :)

Great idea - makes perfect sense. And Orlando sales tax is 6.5% which is spot on. Bet that girl never got a tip either.

Yeah, it was in that 400+ document dump. KC was flirting with him, a little. He had a crush on her, and she was playing him, a bit.

There wasn't much of interest in his interview, IIRC.

Are you speaking about Andy F.? If so I would like to be pointed to where the interview is please. I've searched and searched, all the interviews, and haven't found any with him. :confused:

Now we are on to something!

Has Dr Lee found another finger nail?

That reminds me, this thread is (supposedly) about the Pontiac, not about KC's July 1 trip to get her nails done.

I think I have contributed to the delinquency of this thread...anyone have anything on topic to say? ;)

That reminds me, this thread is (supposedly) about the Pontiac, not about KC's July 1 trip to get her nails done.

I think I have contributed to the delinquency of this thread...anyone have anything on topic to say? ;)

Stinky car.

Are you speaking about Andy F.? If so I would like to be pointed to where the interview is please. I've searched and searched, all the interviews, and haven't found any with him. :confused:

Be happy to do that, but no time to go through over 400 pages of stuff, again, to find a very short nterview.

Sorry. :-:)blowkiss:

Please put this in the section it belongs if it has already been spoken about.

Here is My Question: Did KC tell Police what her reason was for abandoning the car where she did and is her statement on this documented by police?
If the car ran out of gas then you have to wonder why KC didn't call Cindy or George right away to bring gas for the car or even tell them where it was located so they could go get it. She certainly had enough cell phones so that she could make the call. What did George and Cindy tell police about the abandoned car?

I am in school most of the week so its hard to keep up with all the docs on this case while working on my own schoolwork. If I repeat myself its because I haven't the time to read all the information posted here.

Please put this in the section it belongs if it has already been spoken about.

Here is My Question: Did KC tell Police what her reason was for abandoning the car where she did and is her statement on this documented by police?
If the car ran out of gas then you have to wonder why KC didn't call Cindy or George right away to bring gas for the car or even tell them where it was located so they could go get it. She certainly had enough cell phones so that she could make the call. What did George and Cindy tell police about the abandoned car?

I am in school most of the week so its hard to keep up with all the docs on this case while working on my own schoolwork. If I repeat myself its because I haven't the time to read all the information posted here.

I'm pretty sure she didn't call her parents because (1) she would have to answer a bunch of questions about where Caylee was and (2) her car smelled like a dead body and her parents both had experience identifying the smell of a dead body.

Please forgive me if these have been asked and answered in the past. I've posted a couple of these on another thread...

1. Any evidence of anyone helping her push the car into the Amscot parking lot?
2. Did anyone remember seeing Casey get out of the car - did she sit there for awile? Did she fiddle around with the the trunk or attempt to look under the hood? Standing next to it waiting.... Anything like that?
3. I remember reading that Casey left a note or two on the windshield of the car when she left it there. Does anyone know if these do exsist, who has them, and content?
4. Were there any notices put on her car by Amscott or Johnsons? I know of the one sent the the A' home certified.
5. Has anyone (Amscott employee's) customers, come forth to report smelling 'that' smell from the parked car?

Thanks!

Please forgive me if these have been asked and answered in the past. I've posted a couple of these on another thread...

1. Any evidence of anyone helping her push the car into the Amscot parking lot?
2. Did anyone remember seeing Casey get out of the car - did she sit there for awile? Did she fiddle around with the the trunk or attempt to look under the hood? Standing next to it waiting.... Anything like that?
3. I remember reading that Casey left a note or two on the windshield of the car when she left it there. Does anyone know if these do exsist, who has them, and content?
4. Were there any notices put on her car by Amscott or Johnsons? I know of the one sent the the A' home certified.
5. Has anyone (Amscott employee's) customers, come forth to report smelling 'that' smell from the parked car?

Thanks!

And whatever happened to the surveillance tape that NG spoke of?

1. Any evidence of anyone helping her push the car into the Amscot parking lot? None have materialized that I know of.

2. Did anyone remember seeing Casey get out of the car - did she sit there for awile? Did she fiddle around with the the trunk or attempt to look under the hood? Standing next to it waiting.... Anything like that? Unless a video from Amscot is revealed we don't know. Amscott employees have been interviewed by LE. IF, LE has any video surveillence it has not been released

3. I remember reading that Casey left a note or two on the windshield of the car when she left it there. Does anyone know if these do exsist, who has them, and content? AHEM, Casey said she left a note. IMO I don't believe her because the Amscott was opened for business when she left the car there that Friday and she could have walked into the business and tell them her car was "broken" and someone would come back for it.

4. Were there any notices put on her car by Amscott or Johnsons? I know of the one sent the the A' home certified. None that I am aware of expect the certified one sent to the A's

5. Has anyone (Amscott employee's) customers, come forth to report smelling 'that' smell from the parked car? IMO Car was parked next to the dumpster to "help" mask the smell, and garbage in the hot Florida sun EEEWWWW

Thanks!

bold by me in red above. :)

Yeah, it was in that 400+ document dump. KC was flirting with him, a little. He had a crush on her, and she was playing him, a bit.

There wasn't much of interest in his interview, IIRC.

Do you recall which dump this was included in? I would be interested in reading it and am willing to find it. I just don't have it in my records.

Do you recall which dump this was included in? I would be interested in reading it and am willing to find it. I just don't have it in my records.

There was a big document dump-- the first big one, in two parts. There were a lot of interviews with different friends, therin.

There was a big document dump-- the first big one, in two parts. There were a lot of interviews with different friends, therin.

Could you be confusing Andy F with another of her "hookups"? I can't find one from Andy F anywhere.

Could you be confusing Andy F with another of her "hookups"? I can't find one from Andy F anywhere.

I am thinking somewhere along the line the Will W interview has gotten confused with Andy F. :confused: I have never seen an interview with Andy F and I have searched again today and am unable to locate one for him. Hope this helps.

I am thinking somewhere along the line the Will W interview has gotten confused with Andy F. :confused: I have never seen an interview with Andy F and I have searched again today and am unable to locate one for him. Hope this helps.

I think you are right about mixing up the two guys because I have searched all the document dumps, and I can't find anything about Andy F. either.

I did read on another board (don't ask me where)that KC spend the night with Andy F. the night before she went to Jesse G's house in the morning to take a shower. That is why I'm trying to find out who the heck he is. And how he fits into the whole drama. :confused:

I think you are right about mixing up the two guys because I have searched all the document dumps, and I can't find anything about Andy F. either.

I did read on another board (don't ask me where)that KC spend the night with Andy F. the night before she went to Jesse G's house in the morning to take a shower. That is why I'm trying to find out who the heck he is. And how he fits into the whole drama. :confused:

I don't know of any interviews with Andy F. that have been released to the media.

Casey and Andy F. did text back and forth after Midnight on June 30-July 1. After the text exchange Casey's phone pings in the area of Andy F.'s parent's house.

Here's a link to the posts about Andy F.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2831911&postcount=1100J"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS Part#2[/ame]

It's possible, but I don't think so.

She went out to lunch with Andy, right after TonE went to NY. He had a bit of a crush on her, and they discussed that. She flirted with him, a bit, but she didn't follow through.

I didn't mark it, or anything, because he's not part of the case. He has no useful testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunshine2u49