The Possible Abuse of Caylee REVISIT

There was never any sexual abuse and Casey herself says she is not even sure about her Dad - she says "I think my Dad also did this when I was young". She thinks.

So Baez paints George as the primary sexual abuser when KC herself says the primary was Lee and possibly George. But the jury never hears that. But as soon as I heard it, I said well when George and Cindy hear this, they have to know NOW that KC killed Caylee and they did - they stopped all investigation into Zenaida as attested to by Cindy. So we all know this. But the jury.

I think the jury is waiting to hear about the sexual abuse allegations and they are not going to get anything - they do not have psychiatrists to put on - even though every idiot on every show says THEY HAVE TO PUT ON PSYCHIATRISTS. They just hire these people and they say anything without putting the time in to find out if that is even possible and in this case it is not since the Defense pulled them after hearing that the State wanted in on it.

So what is left? KC takes the stand.

If Baez had done this right, he would have left sexual abuse out and gone for a lesser of manslaughter saying she drowned and freaked out. who can say it isn't true. And maybe she would have gotten manslaughter, which is still 30 years but betten than lwop or death. Because that is what she is looking at. Which she deserves.

If you're looking for evil, you will see evil in EVERYTHING. It looks to me like the camera was going to peek up by the tray but it was too close to her chest so the videographer went for the next angle.

I have always been very supportive of GA but this video is strange to me: Collection of Anthony Family Home Videos - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community It is the first video labeled "Strange Breakfast With Caylee"
Why would someone video underneath the highchair at little Caylee's body? It just does not seem appropriate to me. GA said on the stand when asked what Caylee called him that she called him "JoJo" and it sounds as if she is calling "JoJo" toward the end of the video when in her innocence she peeks down to see what the person taking the video is doing down there. I am not trying to accuse GA and he may not even be there taking this but it just does not feel right to me! What do you feel?

Your're right..There's NO WAY, I could remember what I was wearing 31 days ago or anyone else...hmmm

I used to think that too, but if Cindy was making a big fuss over not seeing Caylee, George would be hearing that and possibly have made a mental note in his mind. As in "No, I don't know where Casey took her, last I saw they were going to Zanny's."

I imagine Cindy raised a stink about Casey being out all hours and now having Caylee with her fairly soon. Maybe even June 16th or the 17th. That wouldn't have been too long after he had last seen her.

So maybe it is a big checkmark in his mind, just like someone above mentioned they remember what they were wearing the day their child broke her arm. If Cindy started questioning him the very next day, when Caylee and Casey didn't come home, he may just have remembered it. Not specifically for what she was wearing, but just the image of them leaving.

Also, when he was asked what she had been wearing the last time he saw her, he had also likely overheard Casey giving her story to the police.

I have a major disability! I tend to lack the ability to be tactful. So... how do I say this? When taking videos of MY CHILDREN ... I would never umm allow the camera to film the area between the
legs even with clothing over the diaper or panties. I have seen this 3 seperate times, two videos one picture with nothing. Could be innocent every family is different... just wouldn't do it to my child ever.
FWIW MOO

I think they were just memorializing her beauty/funniness/silly way of talking etc in that moment and not worrying about modesty. The only intended audience of tapes like that is the family who have not only seen her undressed before, they have wiped that very behind! I think nothing of it.

If George was worried about what would be found in autopsy, wouldn't he hide the body in a place where there'd be no chance of it being found? Why would he put it right down the street ???

I have long been questioning what possible reason the DT could give for George to cover up an accidental drowning. It makes no sense to me. Cindy being angry? Less angry than Caylee being missing, supposedly kidnapped and eventually found in the words with duct tape on her face?
Makes no. sense.

So, what else could make George want to cover it up? Will they try to imply or present evidence somehow that George was abusing Caylee (makes me sick to even type that) as well and he was worried about what an autopsy would show?

If ICA takes the stand...which I seriously doubt...would she dare to claim this? If she doesn't, will the DT allude to it, try to get it out there?

I used to think that too, but if Cindy was making a big fuss over not seeing Caylee, George would be hearing that and possibly have made a mental note in his mind. As in "No, I don't know where Casey took her, last I saw they were going to Zanny's."

I imagine Cindy raised a stink about Casey being out all hours and now having Caylee with her fairly soon. Maybe even June 16th or the 17th. That wouldn't have been too long after he had last seen her.

So maybe it is a big checkmark in his mind, just like someone above mentioned they remember what they were wearing the day their child broke her arm. If Cindy started questioning him the very next day, when Caylee and Casey didn't come home, he may just have remembered it. Not specifically for what she was wearing, but just the image of them leaving.

Also, when he was asked what she had been wearing the last time he saw her, he had also likely overheard Casey giving her story to the police.

Before The last time George said he saw them on June 16th, Casey and Caylee came and went as they pleased. Casey & Caylee staying gone overnight wasn't unusual. It didn't upset Cindy or give her cause for alarm. The Zanny the Nanny story had been used for a while and Cindy believed it and was comfortable with this scenerio. It wasn't until whatever happened on either the evening of June 15th (Fight with Cindy) or June 16th (Caylee's death) that caused Casey not to come back home while Cindy and George were there. George didn't give his statement to the police about what they were wearing until July 15-16th. After the the car being retrieved from the tow company and after the police were called BBM, I went and checked the thread to refresh what I remembered and it was stated that they were all separated when they gave their statements to the LE.

Of course I'm trying to make sense out of mentally twisted mess.... :waitasec:

to me it looks like banana, cheerios, and milk in a sippy which is a perfectly fine breakfast for a child that age imo.

I think it's a rice cake from the crunchy sound.

This video always used to bother me, along with Caylee coloring in the living room with no conversation going on. Now it doesn't so much, but I do wonder if Casey did converse with her much when they were alone.

This is probably not the correct thread to post this, and I don't have a link to the photo online (I'll try to find one) ... I saved it to my computer in December 2008, but, I have a question for those of you with small children ... what would be the purpose of putting a childproof doorknob cover on the inside of a child's bedroom door?

At first, I thought that perhaps it would prevent the door from being accidentally locked from the inside, but in the pic, the center of the doorknob (where most doorknobs have the push button lock) is left open.

Perhaps the doorknob in Caylee's room is the type where you would push the entire doorknob itself in and turn slightly to lock? (Was that style popular in the 80's when the home was built?) Would the childproof cover prevent Caylee from opening the door to exit her bedroom? This one has me puzzled.

I've noticed in other photos that the master bedroom didn't have one of these childproof devices.

cayleebedroom8.jpg

This is probably not the correct thread to post this, and I don't have a link to the photo online (I'll try to find one) ... I saved it to my computer in December 2008, but, I have a question for those of you with small children ... what would be the purpose of putting a childproof doorknob cover on the inside of a child's bedroom door?

At first, I thought that perhaps it would prevent the door from being accidentally locked from the inside, but in the pic, the center of the doorknob (where most doorknobs have the push button lock) is left open.

Perhaps the doorknob in Caylee's room is the type where you would push the entire doorknob itself in and turn slightly to lock? (Was that style popular in the 80's when the home was built?) Would the childproof cover prevent Caylee from opening the door to exit her bedroom? This one has me puzzled.

I've noticed in other photos that the master bedroom didn't have one of these childproof devices.

cayleebedroom8.jpg

Wow! I have never seen this picture before. I can't think of anything it could be except for preventing Caylee from getting out of her room. Was Caylee being locked in her room?? I dunno. Very, very strange, IMO.

They could say that ICA created the "job" and "Zany" so GA would NOT be babysitting Caylee without CA being there. An excuse to leave with her or only leave her with CA. Do we have any proof that he did in fact watch her without CA or ICA there? Seriously asking. TIA

That's what I've been wondering -- if there is any proof that GA watched Caylee without CA or ICA being around.

I'm still searching for the link to the photos, but I believe they're from one of the reporter tours of the home that CA gave. Here's another that shows Caylee's room to the right side of the door (I noticed the toy guitar? standing upright to the right of door and leaning against the changing table is the same in both pics). Just wanted to mention that to prove that it's her bedroom.

cayleebedroom3.jpg

Sorry, I don't mean to deflect from the discussion regarding the video ... I'm just baffled by this door knob childproofer and can't come up with any good reason to have one on the inside of a child's bedroom door.

I could see it being there if the door shown in picture was the closet door.
But to have one of those on the inside of the door to her room, only means to me one thing to me.

I only used those on the outside of the doors in my home, to keep the the kids out of those rooms. Like the bathroom, my room, pantry area, etc.

I could see it being there if the door shown in picture was the closet door.
But to have one of those on the inside of the door to her room, only means to me one thing to me.

I only used those on the outside of the doors in my home, to keep the the kids out of those rooms. Like the bathroom, my room, pantry area, etc.

I think it looks like a closet door.

I think it looks like a closet door.

I thought the same thing. Especially considering there is a shoe rack hanging there. I used locks on my kids closets so they wouldn't tear every bit of clothing out playing costume party. Only took me about 4 times of this happening to learn to lock the closet up. :floorlaugh:

Okay, I have located a picture of what appears to me like a WTP picture frame item on Caylee's bedroom door. I think that door with the cover is actually a closet door.

Attachments

• 33.jpg
    33.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 23
Caylee's hair always bothered me.
In early pictures her hair is thick and has body.
In her last photo her hair looks very thin on the sides by her bangs.
Her hair is in a pnytail, but seems thinner and no body.
This is why I feel Caylee was doped up allot before.
JMOO

I'll look thru pics again this evening ... IIRC Caylee's closet doors had been removed and the closet space was open to the room.

The video that REALLY seems strange to me is the nursing home one. Both Caylee and her Papa seem so full of dread and foreboding that it makes me shudder. It's like they KNOW....but how could they? :( :tears: :eek:hoh:

I think there is an innate knowledge and sometimes they do know on an unconcious level. I know it sounds a little crazy, but I believe this. Right before my daughter was killed, she asked a LOT of questions about dead family members that she never knew and questions about death in general. She was only eight and I couldn't understand where those questions were coming from all of a sudden. Maybe it's nature's way of preparing them. I can't explain it, but I believe it. JMO

Remarking on significance of all the clothes, toys, playhouse Caylee had. Many years ago I read article that said, paradoxically, this can also be a sign of child abuse. Maybe guilty conscience or way to deflect any outside suspicions about abuse. Just saying.

This is my first post, but I had to comment on the child proof handle, if indeed it is on her bedroom door. My 3 year old has a tendency to get up in the middle of the night and roam the house. She could potentially fall down the stairs or even get outside. For that reason, we put the childproof door handle on her door (which she didn't like at all and we were able to remove it within a few days- she hasn't left her bed since). Especially with a pool in the backyard, I don't know that it's necessarily a bad thing for Caylee to have had one. I could see Casey being too hungover to notice or care that Caylee was awake and roaming the house. Granted, I can totally see Casey using such a thing to lock her in there. But, just had to point out that at this age, when they can open doors and get into things, it can be a safety thing too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back