The ransom note - Patsy or intruder? It's all in the detail.

BTW money does not equal class. :(

right on,I've always thought the true measure of class is about the way you treat other ppl...enough said for the R's.
I think Thomas is the one who showed the most class in this case.

I have spent a lot of the day trying to locate it, but with no luck. I have a feeling that it must have been in his book - The Cases That Haunt Us.

I have read this book, but I do not have a copy, I borrowed it from a library a few years ago.

This is what I remember. Steve Thomas claimed that the book 'Mindhunter' was found in the Ramsey home and that it contained a chapter on getting away with the perfect crime. John Douglas was apparently upset over this claim and checked the log of items removed from the house under a search warrant. No book of his was on the list.

I do not know what type of suit was brought.

I scanned the book, "The Cases that Haunt Us" and saw nothing about a lawsuit. Douglas had nothing but praise for Steve Thomas. There is, however something I want you all to read:

In his book, Steve Thomas went so far as to state, "John Douglas was almost denying his own writings in order to give the Ramseys a pass."

Well I can't help it if readers, particularly law enforcement professionals, misunderstand or misinterpret what I say, or only look at the surface material. This is a problem I run into again and again. It's as if there is a Profiling 101 course that can easily be applied to fit every case. Unfortunately, that's not the way it is.

right on,I've always thought the true measure of class is about the way you treat other ppl...enough said for the R's.
I think Thomas is the one who showed the most class in this case.

I've always thought that class is indicated by how you treat someone who can do nothing FOR you or nothing TO you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back