icon14.gif
icon4.gif
icon7.gif
We're glad you're here!!
icon7.gif
icon4.gif
icon14.gif
icon10.gif

American girls line of dolls that you can choose to look like you...the line has had a few different names over the years but it was introduced in 1995 as American girl of Today. So JB def could have had one to look like herself.
They had twenty different kinds to choose from. All had bangs and the same length hair. The only difference was skin tone, eye color, and hair color.

Yep, pageantmom, and the one shown had blue eyes. :notgood: NG, imo, NG. :notgood:
(no reflection on you, p'mom, simply an observation) It's not a bad likeness -- It could have put JB in quite a snit -- it would have if it were me...

What color eyes are the rarest, and if really vivid, the most striking, amazing, and knock-you-out? -- Green, of couse. (Remember Scarlett O'Hara/Vivien Lee? Wow!)This blue-eye thing has got to be some kind of hang-up of PR's, IMO. (I've got blue eyes, BTW, so it's not my hang-up.)

:maddening:

I do not believe the police searched that golf bag. Or the other one in room as well. Two golf bags can be seen in the crime photo depicting the wine cellar door. On the right you can see the entire golf bag and to the left of the door in the photo you can see a part of another golf bag.
Lets face it- the police didn't even search the people who were in the house when she was killed!

I have to agree with you folks who think the golf bag was a temporary and in-a-panic hiding place. More pure dumb luck. A-maz-ing.

So was the doll sent to JR office an American girl doll or a my twin doll? Was the doll she got for Christmas a My Twinn? I'm so confused...

from the Websleuther's Handbook:

Remember to check the thread title from time to time. :wink:

from the Websleuther's Handbook:

Remember to check the thread title from time to time. :wink:

Well that is where my confusion lies... Is it American girl or my twinn:banghead:

So was the doll sent to JR office an American girl doll or a my twin doll? Was the doll she got for Christmas a My Twinn? I'm so confused...

JB previously already HAD an American Girl doll. I had read somewhere it was the "Samantha" Doll, which has brown hair and eyes.
It was an American Girl doll that was sent to the AG offices, but I do not know which one. The American Girl dolls are sold by the Pleasant Company.
The doll she received for Christmas was a MyTwinn doll, dressed in a pageant-style dress and a tiara. This doll was custom ordered to look like JB with blonde curls. JB reportedly didn't think the doll looked like her.
The MyTwinn dolls are now made my Mattel I think, but I do not know if that was the case in 1993.

Hi Borndem, Thank you for the fanfare and warm welcome but I can't think of much left to say about this child murder. I hope someday there is justice. It's obvious the family is involved.

I hope Kolar speaks about the dolls.

(BBM & snipped respectfully...)

Where can I find information regarding the earrings?

I came across a description of the Santa Bear @ ACR when I was looking for details about the barbies found on the Rs' lawn in 1997:

"The bear is about a foot long, with torso and face covered in furry white fabric. It is wearing a red long-sleeved bolero jacket (the bear's chest and stomach are exposed; there are no buttons) and pants, trimmed along all the edges, including the cuffs, in material that looks like curly lamb's wool. Also trimmed with this material is a red Santa hat. A half-inch wide black belt is strapped around the bear's stomach, and attached to the belt with a shiny gold loop is a brown pouch about three inches long."
"A picture is worth..." (Well, you know the rest.):

bear-bedroom.jpg

I didn't think my twinn was made by Mattel? American girl is, and has been since 1998. Prior to that American girl was made by a company called Pleasant Company run by Pleasant T Rowland, she sold to Mattel in 1998

I didn't think my twinn was made by Mattel? American girl is, and has been since 1998. Prior to that American girl was made by a company called Pleasant Company run by Pleasant T Rowland, she sold to Mattel in 1998

Who makes the My Twinn dolls? I still get the Pleasant Catalog, with the American Girl dolls. It doesn't say Mattel, but possibly they manufacture them.

That golf bag appears in a crime photo right outside the wineceller door- literally steps from JBR's body. I have always been suspicious of JR's request for his golf bag. It was late December in Colorado- where was he going to golf? There was the upcoming funeral in Atlanta- but imagine the mind-set needed to plan a day of golf around your little girl's funeral? ("Gee, I hope I get to play a few holes after we plant JonBenet".)
There was something much more important about that golf bag. And I'd bet all the missing links are right inside. Or were.

OJ wanted his golfbag also!

That golf bag appears in a crime photo right outside the wineceller door- literally steps from JBR's body. I have always been suspicious of JR's request for his golf bag. It was late December in Colorado- where was he going to golf? There was the upcoming funeral in Atlanta- but imagine the mind-set needed to plan a day of golf around your little girl's funeral? ("Gee, I hope I get to play a few holes after we plant JonBenet".)
There was something much more important about that golf bag. And I'd bet all the missing links are right inside. Or were.

OJ wanted his golfbag also!

"A picture is worth..." (Well, you know the rest.):

bear-bedroom.jpg
Thanks, otg, but I've seen the photo of the bear. ...many times. My question is specific to "the earrings" DeeDee249 mentioned.

The clip-on earring is attaching the bag to the bears belt (if the info from topix is correct) there is a pagent photograph of jbr wearing the earrings. I'm trying to rack my brain as to where i read that the earring found outside was part of that pair -flu addled brain is not helping !

The clip-on earring is attaching the bag to the bears belt (if the info from topix is correct) there is a pagent photograph of jbr wearing the earrings. I'm trying to rack my brain as to where i read that the earring found outside was part of that pair -flu addled brain is not helping !
Thank you! I'll upgrade that to a BIG IFFF... :floorlaugh:

Would you post a link to the topix post, please?

Quote by the late Ruth Gerstenkorn:

"During the time a great amount of discussion took place on the internet regarding the importance of the Teddy Bear and Patsy Ramsey's denial of ever seeing the bear. A poster on the "Justice Watch" internet forum noticed something very interesting about the Bear's accessories.

She pointed out that the link that attached the bear pouch to the belt was an earring. I studied the photo and couldn't make the connection.

She is right!

A pageant photo of JonBenet wearing the earrings in question.

snipped from
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TQ1JUVAGEK51BU86M/p16

Quote by the late Ruth Gerstenkorn:

"During the time a great amount of discussion took place on the internet regarding the importance of the Teddy Bear and Patsy Ramsey's denial of ever seeing the bear. A poster on the "Justice Watch" internet forum noticed something very interesting about the Bear's accessories.

She pointed out that the link that attached the bear pouch to the belt was an earring. I studied the photo and couldn't make the connection.

She is right!

A pageant photo of JonBenet wearing the earrings in question.

snipped from
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/jonbenet-ramsey/TQ1JUVAGEK51BU86M/p16

Does anyone have a picture or the earrings/bear??

TIA

bear-bedroom.jpg

From here: http://www.acandyrose.com/s-santa-bear-mystery.htm

RECAP OF INFORMATION ABOUT THE SANTA BEAR:

Description of the Bear:

The bear is about a foot long, with torso and face covered in furry white fabric. It is wearing a red long-sleeved bolero jacket (the bear's chest and stomach are exposed; there are no buttons) and pants, trimmed along all the edges, including the cuffs, in material that looks like curly lamb's wool. Also trimmed with this material is a red Santa hat. A half-inch wide black belt is strapped around the bear's stomach, and attached to the belt with a shiny gold loop is a brown pouch about three inches long.

ETA- I thought you wanted a picture of the bear. oops

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back