The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm doing the donut run before NG, anyone?

Hey, Nitrous...wish I could contribute to this convo, but I still can't figure out how to unlock my car! How are you doing? I'm sure last night was exhausting for you. Were you able to get any sleep? We caught your MySpace message about LP. Hope he didn't keep you on the phone too long. Thanks for coming back...you home or at work tonight?

He called me at like noon yesterday. No biggie. Couple of questions and a have a nice day.

Yer tempting me, and I just wanted a quiet day. LOL! :crazy:
Gibby...it's heart wrenching. Stay here and have fun. It's okay to take a break. It's just when you read it, you feel as if you're there...I feel like I've been prying...and it never felt that way before. But, there is so much heartache...and ugliness...and you can feel it now. Tell me what you think tomorrow. It'll still be there.

He called me at like noon yesterday. No biggie. Couple of questions and a have a nice day.
Oh, good...I hope you have peace now. You take care of yourself. I gotta get some coffee into me...it's going to be a long night!

Gibby...it's heart wrenching. Stay here and have fun. It's okay to take a break. It's just when you read it, you fell as if you're there...I feel like I've been prying...and it never felt that way before. But, there is so much heartache...and ugliness...and you can feel it now. Tell me what you think tomorrow. It'll still be there.

Yeah, I may go on later tonight (I'm on West Coast) and check it out if i'm in the mood but that sounds like something to gear up for, ya know. Thanks for filling me in...

Oh, good...I hope you have peace now. You take care of yourself. I gotta get some coffee into me...it's going to be a long night!

Well, I'm off to get a tall cool one instead. Feel I need to get some drink on for this. :woohoo:

Uhhhh lucky. The only place there is something to drink is at my house. My mom isnt a lush like me

Are you reading the big 600 pages? I really did back off from the intensity for today, but maybe I will read some...

Why aren't you at the good ol' Sawgrass?

Are you reading the big 600 pages? I really did back off from the intensity for today, but maybe I will read some...

Why aren't you at the good ol' Sawgrass?

If I had internet at my apartment I would have to have cable... Then I would never leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa