The real Dante S. stops by for a chat!!! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nitrous-
Not sure if you have already been asked this, but did you ever see her with a Blackjack phone?
Thanks!

Nitrous - Now that you know what you know...Have you ever thought back to an occasion or an incident and thought something like "now that makes sense"??? I mean, has reflecting on what has transpired led you to look back on things and see them from a different perspective?

Hi Nitrous,

TY for all your input. Must be hard with all the ????'s.

Are u still looking for work? My company is looking for an experienced mechanic. Job is posted on career builder.

Dont know who GZ is. Annie did not give any stories to "help out". Annie is not the "unknown person". And no immunity to either one of us

Dont know who GZ is. Annie did not give any stories to "help out". Annie is not the "unknown person". And no immunity to either one of us

Alrighty then, so can you answer if you or Annie Know this guy?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=175545982

Just seems a little strange to me that both you and Annie lived in SG and CA somehow got the information about ZG. What are the odds?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731

So you forgot to answer the question did LE first search Lake Mary Jane Rd home of Annie's parents? And also You both gave statements right?

Last question....do you have any relationship with "Dancer Royal"?

Nitrous - Now that you know what you know...Have you ever thought back to an occasion or an incident and thought something like "now that makes sense"??? I mean, has reflecting on what has transpired led you to look back on things and see them from a different perspective?

Casey never did anything that was out of line around me.

Alrighty then, so can you answer if you or Annie Know this guy?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=175545982

Just seems a little strange to me that both you and Annie lived in SG and CA somehow got the information about ZG. What are the odds?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=166182731

So you forgot to answer the question did LE first search Lake Mary Jane Rd home of Annie's parents? And also You both gave statements right?

Last question....do you have any relationship with "Dancer Royal"?

Annie does not know that guy, How would either Annie or I get that information, and no LE did not search the home of Annies parents. Annie and I have both given statements on more than one occasion, and the only relationship I have with Dancers Royale is that I am a patron

Glad you're still popping in here, despite some repeated questions, etc. :)

On a totally non-Casey topic, what kind of tat did you get for your b-day?

Glad you're still popping in here, despite some repeated questions, etc. :)

On a totally non-Casey topic, what kind of tat did you get for your b-day?

Maybe you have me confused with someone else cause my Bday isnt till March and Ive had the same tat now for three years. I have PENSARE on the inside of my right arm.

Hi, Nitrous. Just curious--do you read through any of the other threads on here? If so, anything you find interesting? Do you think we're all a litle crazy for being so involved in this case? TIA

Hey, Nitrous.

Sooo....I'm draggin' a$$ yesterday and I run into the nearest store to pick up some cold Monster, and they don't carry it. But, there, in the cooler w/ the rest of the also-rans, I see one I never noticed before...

nosdrink.jpg

...so, of course, I had no choice. This must be the non-a "O"fficial Dante beverage, eh?

Hope the job things workin' out. Later!

Hey, Nitrous.

Sooo....I'm draggin' a$$ yesterday and I run into the nearest store to pick up some cold Monster, and they don't carry it. But, there, in the cooler w/ the rest of the also-rans, I see one I never noticed before...

nosdrink.jpg

...so, of course, I had no choice. This must be the non-a "O"fficial Dante beverage, eh?

Hope the job things workin' out. Later!

that was cute....LOL

Hi Dante - car question for you - in the forensic docs released today it says:

debris from directional wire from the trunk was analyzed.

Can you tell me anything about the location of the directional wire?

Like is it under the carpet and the floorboard? Does it sort of lie along the upper side of the trunk and connect to the rear blinker?

Just trying to visualize.

I can see where there would be fluids all over the carpet in the trunk and anything below or directly adjacent to that - but I'm wondering about this wire - would it be up higher in the trunk?

Thanks if you can answer.

Hi Dante - car question for you - in the forensic docs released today it says:

debris from directional wire from the trunk was analyzed.

Can you tell me anything about the location of the directional wire?

Like is it under the carpet and the floorboard? Does it sort of lie along the upper side of the trunk and connect to the rear blinker?

Just trying to visualize.

I can see where there would be fluids all over the carpet in the trunk and anything below or directly adjacent to that - but I'm wondering about this wire - would it be up higher in the trunk?

Thanks if you can answer.

It runs about 3/4 of the way up the quarter panel and its an entire harness so how they came to the conclusion to single out one wire beats me

hmmmmmmmmm! Okie Dokie!

So are you saying that LE did not search the area around Lake Mary Jane?
Was Casey also just a Patron of Roylale?

And are you sure that Annie did not get a deal with LE for her information or you just do not know? And don't you find it a tad bit curious that Annie and your statements have not been shown to public but all others have? INTERESTING!

I did not say that they didnt search the AREA around Lake Mary Jane. Your question was did they search Annies parents house which they did not. I dont know if Casey had ever been to Dancers. And yes I am positive she didnt get a deal. Maybe there is something in our statements that they believe that they can use in trial but neither Annie or I have been served with a subpeona

Dante
Thanks for sticking around and answering questions
I cannot imagine the craziness of all this

I just wanted to know, that although you have been answering questions posed to you, is there anything that you want to clear up or comment on that hasn't been specifically asked

Do you still consider yourself a friend of Casey? Just curious.

:blowkiss::blowkiss: Thanks Dante for coming over to WS. Sending you lot's of good juju. :)

Dante - What's your reaction to the information released today? Does it solidify your thoughts on what happened or does it question them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine