The REAL target?

Toth said:
So now you have the parents going berserk and killing her because she did NOT wet the bed?

The lengths to which you will go to avoid simply saying "an intruder".

:) :cool: please "tell me 'IT AIN'T SO'!"..."
You can't be "serious=for real" ... hum... right ... ???

Toth said:
Not the cord, the duct tape, the stun gun, the male dna, the action-movies of the note, the handwriting of the note.
No motive, no pathology.

Ok...so TOTH-you were there at "that time of confusion/killing?"
Toth: "Absolutely...are you/so SURE ABOUT THAT/THIS :liar: :crazy: info? :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :doh: ???"Hum???

Maxi said:
It sounds crazy, but maybe the killer just didn't have the stomach for what she or he'd done. I've read about would-be rapists who killed because they couldn't live with their behavior or their failure to actually accomplish the rape.

These types sometimes engage in undoing behavior like covering the body or even just covering the victim's head. How sick is that?

TOTALLY "SICK" IMHO ... FWIW ... But I'm from NEBRASKA (Omaha...the land of the ???(lol)?)...where "anything goes ??? at any certain "timeframe!" :blowkiss: :cool: :cool: :silenced: :rolleyes: :) :twocents: :doh: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :croc: :rolleyes: :twocents: :silenced:"

...*advertiser censored* OOO ...???!!!@@@

Toth said:
Not the cord, the duct tape, the stun gun, the male dna, the action-movies of the note, the handwriting of the note.
No motive, no pathology.

It's a "CONTROL 'THING'" IMHO...FWIW...!!!???~~~ :blowkiss: :hand: :silenced: :rolleyes: :crazy:
Hum...wonder WHY(Alice in Wonderland?)? :blowkiss: :croc:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back