The Responsibilities of the University and Threat Assessment

I don't buy that he just voluntarily withdrew just because the school or media says so.

Me either never did not for a millisecond IMO, they told him to L E A V E

i was thinking the same thing :moo:

Sounds like an excuse when all you can fall back on is "our hands were tied so don't blame us." That's what concerns me. He was cunning, clever, and dangerous. The situation perhaps required more from the university than what they actually did. Was locking the doors all they could do?
Curious you know I feel this way! He was spirrling then Beta stuff is leaked admin problem is they did not predict that the kid , the MI human they were throwing out, in the streets, would end up in the top 10 mass murderers in US history.....

Don't ya hate when that happens.............................

Admin here no different IMO than wall street folks , greedy , uncaring, watching the bucks and most importantly L I A B I L I T Y in any shape or color

well guess what guys - (admin) ha, ya all got yourself in one heck of a jam right about now dont ya

its hard to get blood off your hands, by all accounts........................

I've thought this all along.

Me too.
based on their academic calendar : ( and i said this couple times lol ), May 23 is the deadline for their grades. But June 7 is the day he took this oral exam for the Spring Semester. June 4 is the start of the Summer Semester. Last day to drop is June 8. Maybe a reporter can ask if they follow this calendar at all. IMO...

Spring Semester 2011-2012
http://www.ucdenver.edu/student-ser...dars/amc/GraduateSchool/GradSchool2011-12.pdf

Summer 2012-2013
http://www.ucdenver.edu/student-ser...Academic_Calendar_Graduate_School_2012-13.pdf

Then, that terrorizing movie theater scene, the one that will never be erased from victims minds. I thought at first he was faking MI to get revenge and fame by the horror he reigned on others. Now, I don't think he was faking it, not if even DrF noticed. Look at who he was before. I have to say, he must've "grown another identity or personna" for this to have happened.

Cariis see what you are saying.

If he emailed "I quit" on the 10th, they took keycards on 12th, not much talking/helping was going into keeping him in the program, as the school would like us to believe they would do.

and ha, lets make this even more fun, for some reason, this organization could not, IMO, gets its act together, somewhere, kinda, maybe, i think, in possibly the first 10 days of june (!) to see if the head of there BETA team might, maybe able, to kinda, sometime, soon, chat, with someone on the team who might be danger.......................

BUT this very same gang could get those damn key cards turned OFF in flash....

Oh come on admin, if your gonna lie, at least do it at the graduate level..................

do you think the Joker started preparing for the July 20 because he was expecting he will fail anyways since the beginning of Spring Semester? :what:
SPECUALTION ALERT:

No, I think he stopped taking his meds . lets go , march, takes a while for em to leave system. APril he starts having more intrusive delsusions (he is the Joker) . The delsuion gets worse , in class he is not listening, he is the joker, does not learn what he needs to for upcoming orals.
But (noone has gone here with me but that 1986 comic book I think is HUGE) I have posted it more than once I digress
Peers/faculity are becoming more afraid , he is getting more and more bizaire. But he is missing his appts with doc. He is getting worse. ANd the Joker has big plans for the 20th. Joker tries to get gun practice at that gun place.
Then the orals happen. More stress. Joker more and more real. He was told get out. More stress. More Joker. Less James Holmes. Does that email (I withdraw yeh right whatever admin).
Delusionial does not = dumb it = delusionial! James Holmes knows he is not allowed in the apt any linger. More stress. Makes the Joker stronger in his every day life. THe Joker takes over and begans procuring what the joker needs for July 20.

IMO, there is a lot of thinking of procuring the stuff as planning wherein IMO it is a delsuion being fufilled. THe Joker plans, he does not fail. ANd he has a costume and the joker always has lots of cool guns and stuff!

Me too.
based on their academic calendar : ( and i said this couple times lol ), May 23 is the deadline for their grades. But June 7 is the day he took this oral exam for the Spring Semester. June 4 is the start of the Summer Semester. Last day to drop is June 8. Maybe a reporter can ask if they follow this calendar at all. IMO...

Spring Semester 2011-2012
http://www.ucdenver.edu/student-ser...dars/amc/GraduateSchool/GradSchool2011-12.pdf

Summer 2012-2013
http://www.ucdenver.edu/student-ser...Academic_Calendar_Graduate_School_2012-13.pdf
Maybe a reporter can asked if they follow this calendar at all. IMO...

hey who cares if your lying - now gotta say this, since they cant seem to get together for BETA , THe evening of July 20, was, I am confident, quite an evening for the admin gang!
so look at what they did that first 48 hours -- kept it loose i do know exact date of anything bla bla

From this article......I take it to mean that JH was NOT formally discharged as a student.....so I guess that means he means he was still a student at the UNIV.

Holmes took his oral exam, which is designed to test students' foundational knowledge before they continue the program, on June 7. Holmes sent an email to faculty on June 10 asking to withdraw, and was given a form that requires his advisers' and the dean's signatures. Shur said that Holmes had not filled out the portion of the form that asks for a reason for withdrawal, even though he was encouraged to do so. The form never made it to Shur's desk, so Holmes was not formally withdrawn from the university when he allegedly went on a shooting spree last Friday in a local movie theater.

Shur said that students who fail oral exams are offered help to retake it. "The exam is not to throw students out," he said, adding that it's "very unusual" for a student to drop out of one of CU's graduate programs. Schur said Holmes had excellent academic credentials, and was among a handful of students chosen for a National Institutes of Health training grant in neuroscience.
Officials also confirmed that no dangerous chemicals were found missing from the labs where Holmes worked, and said he lost access to university buildings on June 10. Holmes received at least 50 packages to his home and school in the run-up to the attacks.

BBM me
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...ndling-james-holmes-withdrawal-205251926.html

The meds and if he was prescribed any is something I'd love to know.

From this article......I take it to mean that JH was NOT formally discharged as a student.....so I guess that means he means he was still a student at the UNIV.

BBM me
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout...ndling-james-holmes-withdrawal-205251926.html
I take it to mean that JH was NOT formally discharged as a student.....so I guess that means he means he was still a student at the UNIV.

Yeh and see all that IMO is cover up stuff. (Beta can do nothing the doc can do anything - duty to warn mandates she does something - in the school or not she had a therupetic relationship with him of some kind) It is the law and professionial obligation we take (Safety)

THese guys were caught as off guard as the rest the world that night. Oh no, our James Holmes just shot up a theatre? Now, that night July 20) admin knows all about Fenton Beta stuff,James is gone etc and boy do they know we are in deep ####>

If JH did not do JUly 20 he would be walking the streets homeless, MI, etc.

Admin got (HA!) in this jam cause it goes beyond expecation that someone would be the joker and do that.

SPECUALTION ALERT:

No, I think he stopped taking his meds . lets go , march, takes a while for em to leave system. APril he starts having more intrusive delsusions (he is the Joker) . The delsuion gets worse , in class he is not listening, he is the joker, does not learn what he needs to for upcoming orals.
But (noone has gone here with me but that 1986 comic book I think is HUGE) I have posted it more than once I digress
Peers/faculity are becoming more afraid , he is getting more and more bizaire. But he is missing his appts with doc. He is getting worse. ANd the Joker has big plans for the 20th. Joker tries to get gun practice at that gun place.
Then the orals happen. More stress. Joker more and more real. He was told get out. More stress. More Joker. Less James Holmes. Does that email (I withdraw yeh right whatever admin).
Delusionial does not = dumb it = delusionial! James Holmes knows he is not allowed in the apt any linger. More stress. Makes the Joker stronger in his every day life. THe Joker takes over and begans procuring what the joker needs for July 20.

IMO, there is a lot of thinking of procuring the stuff as planning wherein IMO it is a delsuion being fufilled. THe Joker plans, he does not fail. ANd he has a costume and the joker always has lots of cool guns and stuff!

Thanks for sharing your theory/speculation :seeya:

Here is my speculations alert too lol :
It is more on stress/ hate / depression /delusional after feeling that the Spring Semester is not going to be good. He could have gotten an argument with one key professor or school admin who possibly told him that he will not make it next semester.... he tried but his motivations went down , he knew from May 22 that he had a failing grades that will appear on May 23 so he purchased his gun on May 22....I think June 7 was just his re-take and he heard this professor again who possible had some devil smile and comments on his oral exam and he bought another gun afterwards..

"Oh come on admin, if your gonna lie, at least do it at the graduate level.................. "

:floorlaugh:
CARIIS, you're on a roll!

"Oh come on admin, if your gonna lie, at least do it at the graduate level.................. "

:floorlaugh:
CARIIS, you're on a roll!

LOL am loving her post!:floorlaugh:

Thanks for sharing your theory/speculation :seeya:

Here is my speculations alert too lol :
It is more on stress/ hate / depression /delusional after feeling that the Spring Semester is not going to be good. He could have gotten an argument with one key professor or school admin who possibly told him that he will not make it next semester.... he tried but his motivations went down , he knew from May 22 that he had a failing grades that will appear on May 23 so he purchased his gun on May 22....I think June 7 was just his re-take and he heard this professor again who possible had some devil smile and comments on his oral exam and he bought another gun afterwards..

Reminds me of how I bought a new guitar every year on the anniversary date that ended in divorce.
It soothed me, but not my pocketbook.

Holmes took his oral exam, which is designed to test students' foundational knowledge before they continue the program, on June 7. Holmes sent an email to faculty on June 10 asking to withdraw, and was given a form that requires his advisers' and the dean's signatures. Shur said that Holmes had not filled out the portion of the form that asks for a reason for withdrawal, even though he was encouraged to do so. The form never made it to Shur's desk, so Holmes was not formally withdrawn from the university when he allegedly went on a shooting spree last Friday in a local movie theater.

Shur said that students who fail oral exams are offered help to retake it. "The exam is not to throw students out," he said, adding that it's "very unusual" for a student to drop out of one of CU's graduate programs. Schur said Holmes had excellent academic credentials, and was among a handful of students chosen for a National Institutes of Health training grant in neuroscience.

Officials also confirmed that no dangerous chemicals were found missing from the labs where Holmes worked, and said he lost access to university buildings on June 10. Holmes received at least 50 packages to his home and school in the run-up to the attacks.

BBM me

BBM
Are you kidddding me!?
I had a feeling that this may be the case!

Lost access June 10th, eh?
The ever-changing facts and information!

Thanks, Rolling!

JMO, of course.

BBM
Are you kidddding me!?
I had a feeling that this may be the case!

Lost access June 10th, eh?
The ever-changing facts and information!

Thanks, Rolling!

JMO, of course.

i thought he lost access to the university on June 12?
How's your timeline doing? it should be posted on the contradicting thread hahahaha

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back