The Rev. Richard G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I am adopted. I knew from day one...My parents loved me no different than they did a child by blood. I had Christian loving parents and they never uttered a negative or bad word about my birth mom. I was told she wanted a life for me that she would not be able to give and she loved me so much that is why she wanted my parents to have me. They were introduced through someone at church. I am so grateful for her unselfish & brave act.

As long as the Rev remembers his manners and is not a gossip monger I have no problem with him.

Well I am adopted. I knew from day one...My parents loved me no different than they did a child by blood. I had Christian loving parents and they never uttered a negative or bad word about my birth mom. I was told she wanted a life for me that she would not be able to give and she loved me so much that is why she wanted my parents to have me. They were introduced through someone at church. I am so grateful for her unselfish & brave act.

As long as the Rev remembers his manners and is not a gossip monger I have no problem with him.

Me too. Adopted 45 years ago at the age of 5 days. Knew from "day one" (sorry - couldn't resist). My parents gave me a wonderful home, had two biological children AFTER my adoption and we have a very close-knit and loving family. I never felt any different than my brothers. That story your parents told you is the one mine told me. I have been forever grateful that I was given the opportunity to live.

Nice to know there are others who share the same type of story! :blowkiss:

They took Caylee and Casey in and gave them shelter when Casey didn't want to be in her own family's home -- and this AFTER they knew Caylee was not Jesse's child. You can't be around a baby so much and NOT fall in love with her, regardless whether there is any blood relation. They didn't need a current or "viable" relationship with the As in order to be personally hurt by Caylee's disappearance and death and by Jesse's being wrongly accused for it.

I strongly assert that his son IS his business. This isn't a case of your kid getting a speeding ticket and making them stand up for it on their own. He was being accused of MURDER, for heaven's sake! You would not stand up for your child if he were accused of murdering a baby (or anyone else)?!?

Now, I personally do think Mr. Grund is odd, and at least in a couple of instances, his writings seemed to be about how certain things happened because he needed to learn a lesson (as if he's so special that those things were meant for him instead of others or no one at all)...a bit self-centered, IMO, and yeah, maybe a bit of a publicity hound, too.

However, first and foremost, he is a FATHER whose son was accused of the most heinous act imaginable -- murder, and murder of a child he once believed to be his own, a child that Jesse would always love! I certainly would not sit by and twiddle my thumbs while the As accused my INNOCENT child of murder, regardless whether he were 10, 30 or 60 yrs old!

I think RG and Jesse both have shown incredible restraint in what they've said. Jesse, bless his heart, going over there trying to HELP the As, even after all Casey had done to him and knowing the family didn't like him. He's a good-hearted young man. Just trying to help, and all the while they were trying to figure out a way to pin it on HIM.

That's one reason I have so little sympathy now for the As. Of course, I will always feel sorry for them for their loss and pain; but I can't feel sorry for someone who would try to pin a murder wrap on an innocent young man -- especially one who was trying his hardest to help them -- just to save their own kid from what she's done.

You might be content to let your adult son suffer it on his own, but I would NEVER butt out of defending my son from disgusting and malicious allegations of being a baby-kidnapper/murderer.

:clap:

What has he done to make you distrust him?
I don't get it all he is doing and has done is defend his family name and the memory of Caylee. And he has tried to understand the very dysfunctional family, Anthony.

I don't want to cause a big problem or get banned so let's just say it's a gut feeling.

And of course I could be wrong.

But it's a strong gut feeling.

I don't want to cause a big problem or get banned so let's just say it's a gut feeling.

And of course I could be wrong.

But it's a strong gut feeling.

I feel the same way you do. When you meet someone in person and that person gives you uneasy chills............ that is what I am basing my comment on.

And as for the judgemental hair comments.......stop being so serious. When I hugged Rev. Grund.............I started to laugh because up close he reminded me of my husband who used JUST FOR MEN......... if you did not like the comment you did not have to respond.

If I spoke my true feelings I would get BANNED.

I wonder if some folks don't like RG because of his religious beliefs? If so, we need to remember that (far as I know) this country allows liberty for all to believe as they will (or won't.) And that, IMO, is the true meaning of tolerance. <steps off soap box.>

I wonder if some folks don't like RG because of his religous beliefs? If so, we need to remember that (far as I know) this country allows liberty for all to believe as they will (or won't.) And that, IMO, is the true meaning of tolerance. <steps off soap box.>

Very well said.

I hope this belongs here. I think Rev honestly loves Caylee.

That being said...I also think KC is framing Jesse. Her whole "shower" deal at his apt...she stole dna from him...planted it on Caylee or car...or clothes. I would be very nervous if I were him. Also, a fellow WS pondered whether it was "live" or memorex" of Caylee in background when on the phone with him to throw him off his timeline and look suspicious.

She would dip him in a bucket of s**t in a heartbeat to get off...he's the one I was protecting...blah blah blah.

It's EXTREMELY difficult for someone to get a jury to discount direct DNA evidence. Plus CA would swear on her grave its true, she already has set the table with that theory with FBI

I feel the same way you do. When you meet someone in person and that person gives you uneasy chills............ that is what I am basing my comment on.

And as for the judgemental hair comments.......stop being so serious. When I hugged Rev. Grund.............I started to laugh because up close he reminded me of my husband who used JUST FOR MEN......... if you did not like the comment you did not have to respond.

Why on earth would you hugs someone who gave you "uneasy chills"?

I hope this belongs here. I think Rev honestly loves Caylee.

That being said...I also think KC is framing Jesse. Her whole "shower" deal at his apt...she stole dna from him...planted it on Caylee or car...or clothes. I would be very nervous if I were him. Also, a fellow WS pondered whether it was "live" or memorex" of Caylee in background when on the phone with him to throw him off his timeline and look suspicious.

She would dip him in a bucket of s**t in a heartbeat to get off...he's the one I was protecting...blah blah blah.

It's EXTREMELY difficult for someone to get a jury to discount direct DNA evidence. Plus CA would swear on her grave its true, she already has set the table with that theory with FBI

I am with you on this one. I believe she was setting up the "frame" all along.

Trust me, you are not the only one who got "uneasy chills" when meeting RG. Years ago I met him and to this day I say something just isnt right.
Its one thing to defend your son - but another thing to keep pushing yourself into the limelight, which is what I believe he is doing. Everyone has an opinion - its not right or wrong - its your personal opinion.

And - nope - this has absolutely nothing to do with religious beliefs. I have not read one post where anyone on WS's says that he is odd due to his religious convictions.

I am with you on this one. I believe she was setting up the "frame" all along.

On July 3rd, KC texts JG "Don't answer the phone if my mom or dad calls - just stay out of it." (According to written statement by JG.) KC is still staying with Amy. On 7/4, Friday ,JG calls KC to get an explanation about not answering Cindy or George's potential phone calls. She tells him it is a long story and she will probably call him when she gets drunk to explain. (According to written statement by JG) Then she tells the A's she is afraid of Jesse. So, it sounds as if she was definitely planting a seed in their mind! Sounds like a "frame" to me!

Trust me, you are not the only one who got "uneasy chills" when meeting RG. Years ago I met him and to this day I say something just isnt right.
Its one thing to defend your son - but another thing to keep pushing yourself into the limelight, which is what I believe he is doing. Everyone has an opinion - its not right or wrong - its your personal opinion.

And - nope - this has absolutely nothing to do with religious beliefs. I have not read one post where anyone on WS's says that he is odd due to his religious convictions.

Um, I have. But I am not looking to argue or challenge here. Also, one can have prejudices without stating them blatantly.

Amber Fry was prosecution witness in the Scott Peterson murder trial. It was crucial the Ms. Fry not talk to the media or anyone else about her involvement/knowledge. The news media thirst for knowledge and answers led Ms. Fry to hire Ms. Gloria Allred, who defended Ms. Fry's involvement and helped the public understand exactly what her involvement was/is......How is this any different than what RJ Grund is doing for his son Jesse? Jesse needs to stay silent until he is called as a witness to protect the states case. RJ is trying to defend his precious son while still keeping the intergrity of the case intact.

RJ has always tried to keep the circus aspect down and focus on Caylee. It is CA who keeps stating Jesse and or his friends and or his ex cop friends are invloved in framing KC- taking Caylee. RJ is just trying to make sure this train never leaves the station as it did in the Scott Peterson case. (many news media people stated Ms. Fry was involved etc)

If it was my son--I would have reacted a lot worse and more often that RJ-hats off to him and his maturity! and example.

Let us not forget- if this case is not settled soon- and does make it to trial- RJ family will suffer a financial hardship, loss of work, travel, and missed employment opportunities in order to be available to the prosecution and also to defend what we all know is coming--CA is still to this day maintaininng "Jesse did it or is involved".....

Will RJ's Family write a book? Well Amber Fry did.....In popular profile cases many people write books or assist in a documentary project film/book.....

What his family does with their information is their business. Let us not forget how they where forced to be involved as KC was pregnant in late Nov 2004 and KC met Jesse in January 2005.

IMHO----

Um, I have. But I am not looking to argue or challenge here. Also, one can have prejudices without stating them blatantly.

HHmmm perhaps I should go back and read some of the posts. I have never seen anyone say they dont like him due to his religious beliefs. I have seen folks say they thought his beliefs were a bit odd - or a bit dark - but never seen anyone say anything derogatory in regards to religion. That to me is sad - I dont like him for other reasons - but as you said on your other post - in our great country - you are allowed to believe in what you believe in.

Is he an ordained minister? Did he attend a seminary? Or a theological school? If not... where did he get his license to preach? Is he qualified to marry a couple?
I agree... I think he's a publicity seeker. He liked the media attention, but as someone else said... Jesse can defend himself. He might be a nice guy, but his 15 minutes is over.

Amber Fry was prosecution witness in the Scott Peterson murder trial. It was crucial the Ms. Fry not talk to the media or anyone else about her involvement/knowledge. The news media thirst for knowledge and answers led Ms. Fry to hire Ms. Gloria Allred, who defended Ms. Fry's involvement and helped the public understand exactly what her involvement was/is......How is this any different than what RJ Grund is doing for his son Jesse? Jesse needs to stay silent until he is called as a witness to protect the states case. RJ is trying to defend his precious son while still keeping the intergrity of the case intact.

RJ has always tried to keep the circus aspect down and focus on Caylee. It is CA who keeps stating Jesse and or his friends and or his ex cop friends are invloved in framing KC- taking Caylee. RJ is just trying to make sure this train never leaves the station as it did in the Scott Peterson case. (many news media people stated Ms. Fry was involved etc)

If it was my son--I would have reacted a lot worse and more often that RJ-hats off to him and his maturity! and example.

Let us not forget- if this case is not settled soon- and does make it to trial- RJ family will suffer a financial hardship, loss of work, travel, and missed employment opportunities in order to be available to the prosecution and also to defend what we all know is coming--CA is still to this day maintaininng "Jesse did it or is involved".....

Will RJ's Family write a book? Well Amber Fry did.....In popular profile cases many people write books or assist in a documentary project film/book.....

What his family does with their information is their business. Let us not forget how they where forced to be involved as KC was pregnant in late Nov 2004 and KC met Jesse in January 2005.

IMHO----

Cindy can insinuate that Jesse is involved till the cows come home... LE does not consider him to be a suspect, and that is what counts. I doubt if either Jesse's or Richard's testimony will take more than one day, if that... they don't know that much about the circumstances of Caylee's disappearance... how is that going to affect great financial hardship on them?
And if they DO write a book... won't that just be one more person looking to make money off this little girl?? Gee... I guess some can and some can't.

Is he an ordained minister? Did he attend a seminary? Or a theological school? If not... where did he get his license to preach? Is he qualified to marry a couple?
I agree... I think he's a publicity seeker. He liked the media attention, but as someone else said... Jesse can defend himself. He might be a nice guy, but his 15 minutes is over.

I find this "slamming" of him in poor taste. If one did not like him why not just let it go and wait for the outcome of the case?

All ministers (as I stated in an earlier post) do not attend "Semitary" (as is known in some Christian circles) Many true Christians believe God calls persons to be his pastors and to have the educational background is helpful, but all that is really needed is the "calling" and the Holy Spirit."

I have a couple of friends who dropped out of seminary because they felt it was too much "world knowledge" and not enough God knowledge. I believe we don't need to judge someone's ability to preach based on their education.

I have personal knowledge of one friend who had a law degree and closed his law practice to preach. Did he do it because he was called to it? NOPE
He did it because he could make more money as a pastor than as an attorney.

can't understand why my thread was moved to the "parking lot" when I have read a lot worse on this thread. But then again this isn't the same Websleuths I once knew that invited "thinking outside the box". If a note worthy news station reports allegations of possible sexual abuse suffered on part of Casey it should be allowed to be discussed just as possible alleged "sightings" of Caylee are being discussed even though we all know the possibility is slim.

Incest here could be the can of worms that rooted the evil seed in Casey, check out the parking lot incest thread.

I believe it needs to be here too. It is no longer rumor - It has been stated in the documents and I believe will be a very big part of the defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
utahtruecrimepod