The RIFT Between Casey and Her Family.."Strategy" or for Real?*revisit*

I don't see a new rift in the family personally. I see the same dysfunction they have always operated under and the same attempt to put a good spin on it in public that they have always attempted.

Agree 1000%. Nothing new here. The dynamics are just more obvious because they're under public scrutiny.

I'm reading George's FBI interview again. If you look at the dynamics with KC's thefts from the family, the pregnancy, etc, the dysfunctions really are the same.

I said this a long time ago. She doesn't need a babysitter or a place to live and she doesn't need to steal money from them, so her need for them is finished. She only has people in he life that are useful to her. Her parents and her brother are not useful to her so she refuses to see them.

Agreed. Also, what on earth would they have to talk about?

everybody in the whole world knows she killed her daughter
and that includes GA, CA, and LA

well... almost everybody :angel:

its plain as the day is long

they dont want to see her,
she doesnt want to see them,
her atty doesnt want them to see each other because its possible that one of them might just puke up something incriminating which could be used against her..

i know the ocean is salty, i dont need to drink a gallon of it to know it... i have seen lots of evidence that points directly at KC
regardless of what CA says..

there is simply nothing to gain by visiting now...

well wait a minute

it will be good practice for when they visit her in PRISON :Banane18::Banane18::Banane18::Banane18:

everybody in the whole world knows she killed her daughter
and that includes GA, CA, and LA

well... almost everybody :angel:

its plain as the day is long

they dont want to see her,
she doesnt want to see them,
her atty doesnt want them to see each other because its possible that one of them might just puke up something incriminating which could be used against her..

i know the ocean is salty, i dont need to drink a gallon of it to know it... i have seen lots of evidence that points directly at KC
regardless of what CA says..

there is simply nothing to gain by visiting now...

well wait a minute

it will be good practice for when they visit her in PRISON :Banane18::Banane18::Banane18::Banane18:

But, but, but ...... don't they need to coordinate and practice their reactions, shock, tears and so on for trial when the Defense portrays the 'compelling story' and we all sit back and say, "Now we understand, now it makes sense"?

But, but, but ...... don't they need to coordinate and practice their reactions, shock, tears and so on for trial when the Defense portrays the 'compelling story' and we all sit back and say, "Now we understand, now it makes sense"?

hmmmmmmm...yes you are correct :croc::croc: :) :)

unless they are using JB to pass messages back and forth ( kind of like using a BAT PHONE

Is the story going to be that George was the one searching for chloroform and George the one who cleaned the trunk with it the day they brought the car home from Johnson's towing? He said he would sell his soul to the devil if it meant Casey could get out of jail. Would he go so far as to take part or all of the blame? Where is King Soloman to cut through the posers when we need him?

Is the story going to be that George was the one searching for chloroform and George the one who cleaned the trunk with it the day they brought the car home from Johnson's towing? He said he would sell his soul to the devil if it meant Casey could get out of jail. Would he go so far as to take part or all of the blame? Where is King Soloman to cut through the posers when we need him?

Dunno. Don't quite buy into that one yet. However, it does seem that GA is both a good target as well as a willing one.

I think the Defense is going to throw out a lot of things, various scenarios in a spaghetti defense and I think that KC's parents and the dysfunctional family has to be a key part. So that plays into the rift also being a part of the strategy, to confuse the Jury with the parents role in this and blur the lines.

I always said from early on I thought that GA or CA would present or have presented suspicion that focuses on them and excludes KC to create reasonable doubt but that isn't sufficient to prosecute them for murder either.

This is an unusual case in that the victims family is the same as the perp and that family, having lost little Caylee is willing to do everything to save KC.

I think GA is headed to be underneath the bus whether it was his chloroform to clean the trunk or not ..... he will be implicated and thus confuse who did it versus KC knowing and not willing to say, to protect them.

I can answer that thread question in one word....

"STRATEGY".

It's called mitigation and AL will use it to the fullest extent.

Strategy. Any tapes of jailhouse visits can be used in trial against her, right?

No matter how much Casey was lectured or coached to "try to act normal" during any visit by anybody, she is what she is - and that would come out. Especially during any visit by Cindy!

Baez and company know this about her. I thought Angela Lyons' "death grip" on her arm during the last appearance was a hoot. Most apt description I saw was the analogy of a mother with a misbehaving child in church. And Angela didn't give a little squeeze and then let go, did she?

We saw Casey's physical actions when she actually does produce tears. She uses her fingers to wipe beneath her lower eyelids and compulsively looks at her fingers after each wipe. (This is to see if her mascara/eyeliner is running, by the way)

I do not believe who visited the defendant and how often they visited becomes part of the trial evidence. At least I have never seen it mentioned during any of the trials I've watched on CourtTV over the years.

Dunno. Don't quite buy into that one yet. However, it does seem that GA is both a good target as well as a willing one.

I think the Defense is going to throw out a lot of things, various scenarios in a spaghetti defense and I think that KC's parents and the dysfunctional family has to be a key part. So that plays into the rift also being a part of the strategy, to confuse the Jury with the parents role in this and blur the lines.

I always said from early on I thought that GA or CA would present or have presented suspicion that focuses on them and excludes KC to create reasonable doubt but that isn't sufficient to prosecute them for murder either.

This is an unusual case in that the victims family is the same as the perp and that family, having lost little Caylee is willing to do everything to save KC.

I think GA is headed to be underneath the bus whether it was his chloroform to clean the trunk or not ..... he will be implicated and thus confuse who did it versus KC knowing and not willing to say, to protect them.

I dunno Cyberborg, I'm not sure that's a bus heading their way - looks more like a tank to me.

If KC was not guilty, she would not have led LE on a wild goose chase especailly to a job she did not have. Innocent people do not act the way KC has from the moment she was "caught". She could care less about her parents, they can do nothing for her so she has no use for them. Before it was all about KC and what she could get out of them or they could give her. She cares about nobody but KC and I do feel she thinks she is gonna walk out of jail free and clear and resume her life as before.

If she were my child and I thought she was innocent I would have been to that jail way before now, tapes or not. They know she has lied and they know exactly what she was capable of and what she did. KC also knows they know.

I found this old thread (thanks Affinity for starting it!) so that I could get this off my chest....after today's hearing I am fed up! The A's attorney, BC, said again today that his clients "couldn't" visit their daughter.....

Pleeeeze! They either are chosing not to, or she is refusing their requests......nothing more, nothing less.......enough with the half-truths and misstatements in this case.

Okay, I'm better now.

I found this old thread (thanks Affinity for starting it!) so that I could get this off my chest....after today's hearing I am fed up! The A's attorney, BC, said again today that his clients "couldn't" visit their daughter.....

Pleeeeze! They either are chosing not to, or she is refusing their requests......nothing more, nothing less.......enough with the half-truths and misstatements in this case.

Okay, I'm better now.

Why o why didn't the reporter that Conway was talking to, ask Conway - "WHERE WAS GEORGE at the May 11th Hearing, and today's Hearing??? Why don't the reporters ask Conway what the public really wants to know, instead of just allowing him to make this nonsensical comment over and over and over??? If George had a job, wouldn't Conway easily admit to that?

Why o why didn't the reporter that Conway was talking to, ask Conway - "WHERE WAS GEORGE at the May 11th Hearing, and today's Hearing??? Why don't the reporters ask Conway what the public really wants to know, instead of just allowing him to make this nonsensical comment over and over and over??? If George had a job, wouldn't Conway easily admit to that?

Conway is the A's ventriloquist dummy. He only responds with what they want him to, whether it makes sense or not. I wish he would shut up and stay out of things. The A's have no right to keep sticking their noses where it doesn't belong. Casey is an adult and has to fight this on her own no matter how much they want to interfere.

And ironically, one way they could possibly interfere they won't - they refuse to go see her. Either she hates them that much or they are far too afraid she'll pitch another fit on camera. Either way, that family is beyond dysfunctional. The fact that they can't sit in the same room and be civil is incredible.

I beleive that there is a rift in the family big time. I mean how could there not be? I fully beleive that in the begining that GA was very forthcoming about his feelings he even met with the detectives behind CA back. He basically admitted that he knew that his daughter was responsible and that he would lose his daughter too. I beleive that what changed for GA was CA blaming him if KC gets the death penalty, which basically means that he killed his daughter. I think that CA feels this is all her fault and therefore feels compelled to defend her daughter.... Guilt is a horrible thing, beleive me I know.. and it makes you do crazy things, I'm sure KC made sure she blamed her mother for what happened to Caylee.........

I'm really not getting off topic here.......
I think Lee realized from the statement blurted out by CA that Caylee was not in those woods because she had someone check there, was what started pushing Lee away. I think that he realized then that his parents knew the truth and who was responsible and to Lee who still loved his sister but just could not support what she had done and thats what started the distance with Lee.
I think that GA got tired of the bull and came to his sinces last year with his "suiside attempt" and he couldn't allow himself to continue to lie, but he continued his public support of KC, then after the molestation allegations GA as well as LA have decided not even for the public will they act like they support this. CA well, I think that she really does feel this is all her fault and to KC she has won this game of chess, she is toturing her mother, by taking away someone she loved dearly, blaming her for it and is now ignoring her. I think CA is supporting KC out of guilt for Caylee, that if she would have been a better mother, raised KC diffrently, done something diffrent than Caylee would still be here. I think CA somehow feels that she has to defend KC and she is going to lose everyone else in the process. The rift between KC and CA is of KC's doing. With GA and LA it stems from the accusations as well as being pushed into having to defend someone that they know is responsible.

To be honest...I've given up trying to figure this family out. But, I did start to think about the ZFG deposition today. It was so over the top that it could very well have been orchestrated. I catch myself saying, "Who would behave that way?" Silly me. IOW...I wouldn't put anything past this family...phony rift and all.

I dont see any way around there not being a real "rift"Casey is accused of killing their grandchild, niece. She has torn their family apart, caused them to be in finacial hardship. Assused them of being child molestors and incest. Brought the entire world into their lives, they have to be pissed if not they are just not human and I for one just dont beleive they have over looked all this. I beleive thay are all driven by their on need to survive right now and that inwardly they could put that needle in her arm themselves.

I don't think that Casey wants to see her folks. After the molestation talk in the letters about George I don't think that George cares to see Casey now.

I think the defense went before the judge asking for visitors not to be filmed when visiting with Casey because the defense knew that the judge would not grant the request. When they were denied it gave Casey a excuse not to see her parents... as she didn't want their visits taped was a good excuse to keep them away. The Anthonys have nothing that Casey wants now...George was putting money in her account weekly but she didn't have to see him to get the money. I wonder if he is still putting money in the account? It seems that Casey only has to do with people who can benefit her. Her attorneys are her world now.

KC tends to blow up and attack when she is "frushtrated" - something we have seen for ourselves in early visits, and heard from Tracy M's depo, when she snarks back to her dad to stop being a cop and start being a dad, simply because he confronts her and demands an explanation. We also saw the petty statement she made JB read regarding how her wishes had not been met by the family regarding Caylee's remains.

I think she continuously uses others to lash out at or as scapegoats when she is not the center of the universe or they are not fulfilling her wishes. It's not pretty and the family I'm sure realizes she does not know how to act appropriately at any given time. To spare themselves the embarrassment and to avoid giving her another chance to show how insensitive she is to anyone but herself, I think they have stayed away.

She has also managed to refuse visits to them in the past out of anger. I can't imagine that, given how she barely acknowledges them in court, she has not built up a huge wall of resentment that they have not managed to make this all go away for her, and that her attitude would spill over into a visit unless it was so carefully choreographed that everyone was reading from a script.

I can see any one of them telling her they love her and KC launching into an angry tirade of why that just isn't true. The unspoken reason they all don't want the visits recorded is the fact that they could get very ugly, I'd imagine.

I agree, and I think that now, with Casey's accusations of GA and LA molesting her, that is one huge issue that could cause a very heated visit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back