The Royal Bum

Kate is arguably the most photographed woman in the world.

She is surrounded by helpers, minders, dressers, advisors.

Upskirts like this just should not happen...like the topless sunbake photos.

WHERE ARE THEIR STAFF????

WTH?? I came on here to see who the press was accusing now of being a bum in a royal family. Instead, I find a thread about Princess Kate's derrière. Seriously?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I thought the same thing and couldn't imagine who it could be. :floorlaugh:

Blue - I think I understand what you are trying to say unfortunately morals don't come into play when they have the legal right to publish the pictures.

I love Kate but seriously, there has been a long standing issue with her skirt blowing up and have read articles that the queen has given her skirt length requirements now or something. Maybe the queen will make her wear the traditional granny panties from now on too. :floorlaugh:

BBM They are called "bloomers" :floorlaugh: (my grandmother wore them :floorlaugh:).

Bloomers_thumb%25255B1%25255D.jpg

bloomers.jpg

I honestly had no idea what 'going commando' was. I thought it was something military, not the un-hygienic idea of not wearing any under garments. Surely there's more beautiful lingerie around without using thongs & the wind that lifts the barley.

Yep. She was in public, exposed because she doesn't know how to dress. It's like expecting Facebook posts to be private mail.
I never said she should "be fine with their bodies being exposed". I said she shouldn't be embarassed. Nice try. Like artists can't be prudes? :floorlaugh:
I'm sure we'll be seeing more of Kate in the nude very soon. She knew about the weights in the hem trick. I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the world to pass laws about nude pictures. They are a staple of the tabloids. You think she was the only celebrity ever caught with something exposed and the pictures published? Any laws get passed because of it? When similar pictures of Jennifer or Madonna made the tabloids, did you raise objections here at WS or is it just Kate? Back to you. :seeya:

She shouldn't be embarrassed, because she is attractive? Why is that? I think MOST people would be embarrassed, and it has absolutely nothing to do with being attractive. So, attractive people should be proud that millions of people can see their *advertiser censored*, because if you're attractive, you're just cool with it?

As I said previously in this thread, I couldn't care less about the royal family. I actually find them pretty pointless. I don't even know anything about Kate. It doesn't matter who the person is (I ALSO stated that earlier) it can be anyone, and I object.

A lot of people DO care, and the Royal family does do a lot of good in the world generally, a lot of it unseen.

I would fire her wardrobe assistant. It's almost like they're sabotaging her.

The British tax payer pays A LOT of money to have these people on a pedastal, and this young girl is being allowed to make mistake after mistake. So who has a nice paying job while not fulfilling their duties where Kate is concerned?

As a royal follower I don't find this particularly disturbing. However, if she wants to represent the royal family and keep the Queen happy, she should start wearing hem weights in those short dresses, or put on same panties. If it's good enough for the queen (at about a pound fifty) it should be good enough for the other royals.

Catherine has stylists at her beck and call -- someone should be giving her some advice.

And when you know you're going to be exiting a helicopter with the paps waiting for your grand entrance, it's only common sense (unless she's a bit of an exhibitionist).

I certainly don't need to see her wobbly bits, but she has one great looking bum~

MOO

Mel

She shouldn't be embarrassed, because she is attractive? Why is that? I think MOST people would be embarrassed, and it has absolutely nothing to do with being attractive. So, attractive people should be proud that millions of people can see their *advertiser censored*, because if you're attractive, you're just cool with it?

As I said previously in this thread, I couldn't care less about the royal family. I actually find them pretty pointless. I don't even know anything about Kate. It doesn't matter who the person is (I ALSO stated that earlier) it can be anyone, and I object.

Object all you want. Millions of people won't see them if they keep themsleves covered when in public. If they can't manage that then they have only themselves to blame. BTW I haven't heard Kate say she was embarassed or mortified. Have you?

As a royal follower I don't find this particularly disturbing. However, if she wants to represent the royal family and keep the Queen happy, she should start wearing hem weights in those short dresses, or put on same panties. If it's good enough for the queen (at about a pound fifty) it should be good enough for the other royals.

Catherine has stylists at her beck and call -- someone should be giving her some advice.

And when you know you're going to be exiting a helicopter with the paps waiting for your grand entrance, it's only common sense (unless she's a bit of an exhibitionist).

I certainly don't need to see her wobbly bits, but she has one great looking bum~

MOO

Mel

I have a very strong suspicion she likes to show her "great looking bum" off. She knows the wind is going to blow because it happened before.
There are a whole bunch of solution to this problem, but she apparently hasn't taken any since last time her skirt blew up.

I honestly had no idea what 'going commando' was. I thought it was something military, not the un-hygienic idea of not wearing any under garments. Surely there's more beautiful lingerie around without using thongs & the wind that lifts the barley.

Lots of very attractive undergarments around. One doesn't have to wear "granny panties."
Obviously she would also wear pantsuits when going on helicopter rides.

Object all you want. Millions of people won't see them if they keep themsleves covered when in public. If they can't manage that then they have only themselves to blame. BTW I haven't heard Kate say she was embarassed or mortified. Have you?

Nothing from William, either ;)

Why don't her staff sew weights into her hems, like the Queen has? They get paid enough, yet they aren't even capable of helping the Duchess to avoid 'wardrobe malfunctions'. I'd fire them if I were her.

Diana learnt her lesson.

Don't you remember the first photo of her EVER, standing with the light behind her while working as a child carer, in a flimsy skirt that outlined everything?

Gosh I do. I must be showing my age. It caused an absolute uproar at the time. :)

She was never, ever caught again.

Like I said, Kate's either a bit slow on learning the lesson, or she just doesn't mind the upskirt in front of the paparazzi.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/05/14/article-0-12DCBA15000005DC-308_306x511.jpg

In the Andrew Morton bio, which Diana co-operated with, she goes into details on that. She says she was very embarrassed, but what made it worse was that Charles - despite joking and shrugging it off with press - was privately furious at her 'indiscretion'.

In the Andrew Morton bio, which Diana co-operated with, she goes into details on that. She says she was very embarrassed, but what made it worse was that Charles - despite joking and shrugging it off with press - was privately furious at her 'indiscretion'.

Charles was a douche.

He appears to have calmed down with age but he was truly horrible to Diana.

William and Harry are their mother's children.

William especially has that gentle shyness, a great kindness too. A humanity which has been missing in the Royals for decades.

I just can't understand why Kate is allowing this sort of wardrobe malfunction to occur, over and over again....

Charles was a douche.

He appears to have calmed down with age but he was truly horrible to Diana.

William and Harry are their mother's children.

William especially has that gentle shyness, a great kindness too. A humanity which has been missing in the Royals for decades.

I just can't understand why Kate is allowing this sort of wardrobe malfunction to occur, over and over again....

He married Diana while he was in love with another woman. That usually doesn't make for a good marriage.

Her bum isn't really bare. She wears pantyhose or tights for all her official outings.

Her bum isn't really bare. She wears pantyhose or tights for all her official outings.

Did you actually see the photo in question? I don't see any pantyhose, or thongs for that matter.

Has she never heard of a half slip?

I'm a bit tired of seeing her bits and bobs, to be honest, along with Miley's and Madonna's and Kim's, Rihanna's....

You don't expect any different from a musician but Kate must either be a bit slow on the uptake or just not mind her undies shown to the world. I thought these people have dressers to make sure they don't put something on backwards or wear floaty in gale force winds?

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/LUXURY-PURE-SILK-LACE-HALF-SLIP-14-COLOURS-MEDIUM-/360323491019

I should send her one....

I've never seen any of their bits, except Miley Cyrus', because that was on the awards show. I've never seen anything of Kate's including this. It's really not hard to refrain from looking. I think there is a massive difference between an invasion of privacy or an accident and Miley Cyrus.

kate doesn't know how to dress? funniest thing i've read today.

no skirt has received this much attention since the black micro-mini in bridget jones' diary. well, maybe the one lady gaga wore that was made of meat.

much ado about nothing.

i do agree the pics should not have been published. the shame ought to be on the photog for not deleting and the rags for publishing, not kate.

Agreed. When did we become a society that thinks being in public means itnis a free for all, or that public figures are fair game? Disgusting.

Thongs are panties. And yes, you DO have a reasonable expectation of privacy. Everyone should be able to go out of their home without body parts being splashed on the internet.

I'm actually kind of disgusted that I live in a world that thinks it's okay to publish body parts without consent.

Gosh. Me too. When did we lose basic decorum? She didn't lift her own skirt, people. Come on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back