The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

Discussion in 'LISK CLOSED General Discussion Threads' started by shadowraiths, Apr 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

Same here. Whether we agree or disagree... I'm always just happy to see new (thoughtful/insightful) interest in the case.

Obviously, we have to rely on known facts in order to develop any theory, but it's nearly impossible when the individuals involved are less than reliable. And, that's how I feel about this case... I have difficulty believing Pak, Brewer, Hackett, and law enforcement.

I've never been quite certain of Hackett's degree of involvement in the case, but over the last few months, I have been hoping the judge in MG's case against Dr Hackett would decide to allow the release of SG's 911-call (as there was a ruling earlier this year which, I believe, set a precedent for civil cases). And, interestingly, the argument against this was that releasing the call would jeopardize the LISK investigation. Now, with Mari's death... I wonder if John Ray can actually continue with case against Dr Hackett.

IMO: LE wants it both ways... SG was suffering some drug-induced psychotic break, lost her pants and lip gloss, then traveled almost-naked 1/4 of mile and drowned in the muck (not criminal, just a terrible accident) BUT yet they refuse to release the 911 call on the basis that it interferes and/or jeopardizes the investigation into the deaths of the other remains found on Gilgo Beach (and beyond)?? This makes me angry!

2. Wasp27

Wasp27 New Member

3. LindsayLohan6

LindsayLohan6 Former Member

This is a great video even has footage of brewer hiding lol

4. Wasp27

Wasp27 New Member

I know right! Lol I've never seen it before. I noticed the same thing too...and I had never heard about Shannon being pulled into a truck...definitely something to think about as it changes the entire narrative!

5. LindsayLohan6

Justin Canning saw her footprints as well. What about this, why would vybe protect the killer?? Meanwhile, Lorraine Ela, mother of another possible prostitute victim, Megan Waterman, submitted a DNA sample to help investigation determine if one of the bodies is that of her daughter. She also implored her daughter’s imprisoned pimp to talk.

“He knows what happened to her,” she told The Post from her home in Scarborough, Maine.
    http://nypost.com/2010/12/16/serial-slay-house-raid/

6. fred&edna

fred&edna Well-Known Member

'Dunno. But it's interesting that MW received a call from Cruz at the same time she left the hotel.

7. LindsayLohan6

See it starts to look like Pak and Cruz both sold their girls out

8. threelittlebirdies

threelittlebirdies New Member

9. LindsayLohan6

Read the comment

10. Mountain_Kat

Mountain_Kat Heca, firimar!

OMG! I had no idea this even happened! I'm floored.

11. To Kill a Mockingbird

To Kill a Mockingbird Karma Will Get LISK!!!

Meanwhile, Lorraine Ela, mother of another possible prostitute victim, Megan Waterman, submitted a DNA sample to help investigation determine if one of the bodies is that of her daughter. She also implored her daughter’s imprisoned pimp to talk.

“He knows what happened to her,” she told The Post from her home in Scarborough, Maine.

According to the Commanding Officer of all the SCPD Detectives on the Megan Waterman case, Akeem Cruz
    does NOT know what happened to Megan as HE WAS NOT THERE. He was in Brooklyn with his boys playing cards.

12. SearchingMike

SearchingMike Member

Can't get the link to open. What is the title so I can look it up on YT? Thanks in advance

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

13. deedee21

deedee21 Well-Known Member

youtube A serial killers tracks.

14. Robert Anderson

Robert Anderson New Member

[​IMG]
    XXXXXXXAugust 13, 2016 at 6:10 am

Mari DID NOT practice Black Magick. Mari was Wiccan. She practiced White Magick. She and I bonded several years ago over our similar beliefs (I am a Hereditary turned Eclectic Witch). She walked this earth in Light and Love. She gave freely of herself to anyone in need. She was a very positive person. She was a breath of fresh air and if you were lucky enough to know her you felt that. How DARE Mr. Ray depict Mari in this light!

Patience likes this.
  15. threelittlebirdies

Witchcraft is witchcraft. White/black it doesn't matter it is still witchcraft no matter how much someone wants to delude themselves that there is some difference.

16. LindsayLohan6

Lol ok make sure you nail those crosses up guud

17. threelittlebirdies

I have no idea what you just said. But, as is stated it is all the same. Her attorney says its black magic and someone posted a comment saying its whit magic. It is all the same anyway.

18. LindsayLohan6

Who says it's all the same, Lord Jesus?

19. Aleph

Aleph New Member

Yeah, as someone who has practiced magic for 20 years, I know for a fact that there is a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. marble

marble Well-Known Member

Yeah, "practicing black magic/witchcraft" is *so* not the same thing as being Wiccan. Wicca != Satanism. Two entirely different things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.