The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember that this guy is very influential in selecting the judges that serve both in Nassau and Suffolk County. He sits at the head of the table in all the nefarious poltical swindles that go on in Suffolk County......I should say at the 'head of the bar'.

Spota won't go near this guy with a 10' pole. He seems to have immunity for any crimes he wants to commit.

Do I digress from the issue at hand? I guess I do, but I write to demonstrate and try to make a case when I say the Gilgo Case could very well be hampered by persons that may have their own skeletons in their closets.

If this guy is picking judges, offering five party endorsments to the DA, in effect depriving the voters of picking another candidate, then what does it tell you about the health of the system?

They won't even allow a candidate to run against Spota for fear of his being forced into a debate and be asked difficult questions. It doesn't matter an opponent couldn't possibly win, they don't want the secrets out.

Thanks Hawkshaw.

I'm depressed after reading that.

I honestly don't believe this case will ever be solved.

And I think it will be for lack of trying.

You have NO IDEA what they are capable of when they need to protect one of their own. Try to imagine something and then multiply it by 10. That is why it works - it works because the lies are so outrageous that normal people have trouble comprehending it.

In the case of my son in law I started reading the case and first believed they rounded up 3 criminals and accepted their statements because they wanted to. I thought their misconduct was they said to themselves: OK, they said it and now put it to a jury to decide. The truth didn't matter. In fact when the arrest occurred the DA said exactly that in his press release.

But I would later learn the three criminals didn't hatch the lies they told, the DA and cops DID. They fed the lies to the three criminals. The evidence, IMHO, is overwhelming to support that.

When the idiots realized that the armed robbery they wanted to pin on him that he was in Europe could no longer be used they replaced it with another alleged crime they hatched up. The criminal they rounded up for the armed robbery to 'corroborate' the other criminal, the neighbor of the DA Chief Investigator couldn't be used for that crime. The idiots had that for at least 9 months : 11/13/03 to 7/2/04 ( DATES ARE DOCUMENTED). so they hatched another crime: the alleged burglary of Parnips, Lake Ronkonkoma, 7/10/00. It was never a burglary. IMHO, it was an insurance fraud scam gone bad.

It was so bad the lying owner didn't get paid by the insurance company. I know because I spoke to him. The owner did receive an award of 4k by the judge on conviction. That was his bribe to lie for the DA. He never got it because that charge was reversed by the appellate court.

They are PURE SCUM. Don't ever leave that out when you go to the drawing board to play detective.

I have been trying to get up to speed on some of the peripheral crimes related to the LE individuals investigating this case. I just really don't have any words for it at this time. I am worried that this case is going to get swept under the rug or out to sea. That just can't happen.

I have been trying to get up to speed on some of the peripheral crimes related to the LE individuals investigating this case. I just really don't have any words for it at this time. I am worried that this case is going to get swept under the rug or out to sea. That just can't happen.

If what Hawkshaw and you Reannan are saying is true (and I´m not saying it isen't true) then I hope one of you contackt an independent investigating journalist and tell them all you know, in hope that they will digg further and expose the alleged corruption in the SCDP and it's possible influence on the Long island Serial killer case.

PS. I know that an award winning investigating journalist is following this case here on WS, if that journalist read this, maybe the journalist will contact Hawkshaw and Reannan? I hope so.

<modsnip>

I told you, democrat and republican fundraisers are coming up. You should put Mr Spota on the spot at the next Democrat convention.

The '1925' stories have a purpose. There is nothing new under the sun that happens today that didn't happen a hundred years ago. If you play the ponies you read the Racing Form. In PD,s nothing changes.

<modsnip>

I told you, democrat and republican fundraisers are coming up. You should put Mr Spota on the spot at the next Democrat convention.

<modsnip>. A person doesn't simply waltz up to one of those fundraisers without an invitation. They also aren't going to let him anywhere near the events with some random journalist who also doesn't have the proper security clearance (no matter how many awards that journalist has won).

The journalists and reporters who are assigned to cover the events are not going to be too willing to run with the kind of controversy stories Hawkshaw has to tell (I think he will be able to confirm that it's not as easy as you think). Those reporters have their own careers to worry about. One wrong move like that and they could be forever banned from ever covering any other political events for the rest of their lives (not to mention that they all have bosses to answer to and paychecks to protect).

You can count the number of newspapers in the entire NY Metro area on one hand (same with the major tv news syndicates). Not one of them operates independent from political influence.

If you are thinking that maybe there could be some luck receiving support from the other political party then think again. On Long Island the divide between Democrats & Republicans or Conservatives and Liberals is fuzzy at best. Politicians and their supporters switch affiliations all of the time (sometimes right in the middle of the election year) if that is what best fits into their game plan. A perfect example of this was when the former Suffolk County Executive Steve Levy switched from being a Democrat to being a Republican (link) just so he could run for Govenor (he had a better shot at attempting to secure the Republican nomination since the Democratic nomination was going to be easily secured by Andrew Cuomo). So finding an ally in politics is not as easy as looking to the other party.

No offense to Hawkshaw, his stories are old news that has already been swept under the carpet. Any attempt to bring up the past would be viewed as hostile aggression. I'm sure he can confirm that he has been preaching this info for anyone who will listen for a very long time and it has gotten him no further than he was the first day he started. He can also confirm how important it is for him to walk a fine line in order to protect himself from the people involved.

Hawkshaw, I believe your stories add breadth and depth to many of the political back-stories connected to this case and jurisdiction. I, for one, enjoy them very much and hope you continue to post them.:twocents:

I just want to second what Fieldnotes just said, I really appreciate your comments Hawkshaw, they give invaluable insight into this case.
Also I agree with your idea that the reason the girls may have left their phones at home is because they were going to see a cop. I have thought about this for awhile and consider it to be one of the most plausible scenarios.

Also I agree with your idea that the reason the girls may have left their phones at home is because they were going to see a cop. I have thought about this for awhile and consider it to be one of the most plausible scenarios.]

Indigo, I think you mean a serial killer/criminal/lying *advertiser censored* dressed in a cop's uniform and wearing a badge he has no right to wear. God bless the descent good cops still out there.

Samantha Spade said:
Indigo, I think you mean a serial killer/criminal/lying *advertiser censored* dressed in a cop's uniform and wearing a badge he has no right to.....

I know who fits that description to a tcph

I have often thought about whether a cop could be behind the killings. I personally don't think so ... or maybe I just don't don't want to think it could be a cop. Something just doesent feel right, something does not add up.

Right now I would just settle for this case being solved.

also, we've previously discussed this as far as Gilbert's 911 call but the only people that were aware of her 911 call (as far as we the public know) are Brewer and Pak. Coletti wasn't aware she had already phoned 911. And even the first responding police officer wasn't aware she had called 911. The connection of Gilbert's 911 call to Coletti's call wasn't made til Gilbert's family got her phone records & presented to police. So, if Gilbert was murdered, it could only have been Pak, Brewer or someone else along past Anchor Way that Gilbert herself told that she had called 911....IMO

With a new beach season starting this weekend, what will be happening in your beach area of LI? Please keep your eyes and ears open for some NEW news.

I'm getting so weary of the rehashing of the hash.

Thanks Hawkshaw.

I'm depressed after reading that.

I honestly don't believe this case will ever be solved.

And I think it will be for lack of trying.

Im personally hoping someone will escape him or he will get caught in the act.
One thing however I can not get past is there MUST have been some communications evidence.

Got any evidence of that?

"a serial killer/criminal/lying *advertiser censored* dressed in a cop's uniform and wearing a badge"

1.) serial killer

2.) criminal

3.) lying *advertiser censored*

4.) dressed in a cop's uniform and wearing a badge

which one do you want swayze?

Wheres Bodie? You ever see that Tosh.0 episode with the surfer "get pitted"?

ETAN PATZ - It seems as though the cops have a very good suspect. If the suspect can direct them to the remains of Etan it should be a clincher to finally put the case to rest. Something tells he the body is long gone.

My experience tells me if the person that finds the body is related to the victim then it is likely the finder of the body did the crime or knows who did it.

There is another celebrated Suffolk homicide case they say has been solved. I doubt it. Just because you send someone to jail doesn't mean they did the crime.

"a serial killer/criminal/lying *advertiser censored* dressed in a cop's uniform and wearing a badge"

1.) serial killer

2.) criminal

3.) lying *advertiser censored*

4.) dressed in a cop's uniform and wearing a badge

which one do you want swayze?

Explain all four if you would. And please include your evidence and/or reasoning behind your explanations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie