The Rumor Mill -- unsubstantiated, yet possible relevant information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cman,
I dont know if he's the sk or not as I am not gifted with Truth's spidey senses and knowledge of what actually has been going on behind those gates. My comment was actually an effort to remind people that by definition a real cop serves and protects the public to the best of his or her ability. Bad guys with self serving and criminal intentions who go through the academy and get hired by police departments aren't really cops. They are bad guys disguised as cops. That was my point. And of course only my opinion. Which also goes for pedophiles disguised as priests, etc., and gangsters disguised as politicians.

Explain all four if you would. And please include your evidence and/or reasoning behind your explanations.

oh boy a quiz! let me get my number 2 pencil and a stop watch.... I will try to have my assignment completed soon :)

"a serial killer/criminal/lying *advertiser censored* dressed in a cop's uniform and wearing a badge"

1.) serial killer

There is too much circumstantial evidence to list here, and yes, you can convict on circumstantial evidence (Scott Peterson).

2.) criminal

http://decisions.courts.state.ny.us.../index/index_new/jonas/2001nov/025904-97a.pdf

3.) lying *advertiser censored*

Testimonials from David Fischler, Miles Quinn, Health Commissioner Clare Bradley, Commanding Officer Jeff Pettitt, Fire Commissioner Robert Galione, Deputy County Executive Eric Kopp, County Executive Aide Joseph Michaels... [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7468047&postcount=25"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The Last Happy Hour[/ame]

4.) fraud cop

In the initial phone call to MG he claimed he operated a halfway house and was a police officer. If you believe CPH and think MG is lying, please see number 3 above. Also, witnesses report he drove around oak beach with official style flashing lights in his truck.

"ok pencils down everybody"

please pass your scantrons to the front of the classroom.

For $100 dollars I will give you the key to my cipher, then watch the order in which I eat the M&Ms on my desk.

key
red is A
green is B
yellow is C
brown is D

LOL, this brings me back to the time the entire class had the same answers as me on the chemistry regents. Someone copied my scantron and left it in the boys bathroom. Unknown to me at the time of course.

most likely not related, but a sex trafficking ring was just broken up in the midwest. The pimp was from New Jersey, used backpages.com to solicit customers, and recruited girls from all over the US. Hope LE is looking at this for connections to the GB4, or AC4. I especially hope they're able to track some of the idiots who answered the ads:
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/05/24/feds-sex-trafficking-ring-used-backpagecom-ads/

1.) serial killer

There is too much circumstantial evidence to list here, and yes, you can convict on circumstantial evidence (Scott Peterson).

2.) criminal

http://decisions.courts.state.ny.us.../index/index_new/jonas/2001nov/025904-97a.pdf

3.) lying *advertiser censored*

Testimonials from David Fischler, Miles Quinn, Health Commissioner Clare Bradley, Commanding Officer Jeff Pettitt, Fire Commissioner Robert Galione, Deputy County Executive Eric Kopp, County Executive Aide Joseph Michaels... Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The Last Happy Hour

4.) fraud cop

In the initial phone call to MG he claimed he operated a halfway house and was a police officer. If you believe CPH and think MG is lying, please see number 3 above. Also, witnesses report he drove around oak beach with official style flashing lights in his truck.

"ok pencils down everybody"

Nice attempt, but I'm not swayed by any of that really. List your circumstantial evidence and we'll try it again I suppose. If Gilbert was at Brewer's house and fled to Colletti's, and then wherever she went, how do you explain how she came to fall into the hands of Dr. Hackett? By chance? He was just hanging out at that hour waiting for a hysterical prostitute to appear so he could abduct and kill her? Where does Michael Pak come into play in all this for you?

.... It's called insanity.

Cman do you always have interest in what insane people say? Do you always ask them questions, then when they answer the questions, you ask more detailed questions? If I am insane why are you so interested in what I know and think? You show far too much interest in what I say to believe that I wear straight jackets and play feces handball.

Nullum magnum ingenium est sine mixtura dementiae.
Aristotle

that's it for my Latin.

INSANE PEOPLE: A GUY gets a flat tire outside of Creedmor. He goes to change the tire and drops the lugs down a sewer drain. How is he going to get the tire back on. A patient on the other side of the fence tells him to take one lug off of the other three tires and put it on the spare tire. The guy looks up and says: You are the crazy person and I am the sane person, and you came up with this logical solution......WHAT!

The crazy person tells him while I may be crazy doesn't mean I am stupid.

I can't blame cman for thinking I'm a nutter, I am a tad abnormal I suppose. I have a tendency to end up associated with murderers of one sort or another (prior to their incarceration of course) and who in their right mind owns a surveillance vehicle? (I didn't buy it to surveil sk's btw) I guess I was just brought up not to fear anyone or anyplace and like everyone on this forum I am drawn in by the "madness". If cman took the time to read my answers to his quiz: the court doc outlining the medical neglect against minors (2 minors is a pattern people) and the addiction and substance abuse rehabilitation, as well as the Newsday article clearly depicting the rumors of hurting people that swirled around the poi as well as his pathological lying, which I doubt he did, he would be saying to himself, "this insane person actually knows what he is talking about".

Crime is my family's business (not committing, defending) and often murder was just another topic of conversation at the dinner table. "Remember your friend **** from junior high?" "he wasn't my friend but yeah..", "I'm representing him, he got jammed up the other night and accidentally shot his friend during a narcotics transaction", "oh that's too bad, he was great at kickball, can you pass the potatoes.."

If he wants to call me insane for knocking on Jack the Limpers door to see if I could borrow some milk for my coffee that's fine. I probably shouldn't tell him that in high school we would go to pilgrim state to play hackey sack while on hallucinogens. All that madness aside, when it comes to this case I am intensely interested in the truth, so cman you can just consider me an abnormal rogue reporter who is willing to say the things that the residents and reporters are afraid to.

Truth,

Somebody here considers you abnormal? I think you are as sane as the rest of us.

Damned with faint praise again.

Truth have you noticed that the postings have been reduced to mostly irrelevant chit-chat.

The moderators will not let me talk about a fundraising campaign to raise a million dollar reward.

LE does not want to charge MP with a sex trafficking violation.

Other than sniping at each other there is not much too do.

Peter Brendt is convinced SG died where she was found and not moved, because of the difficulty in placing the bones.

I think if somebody can kill at least 8-10 people over a period of years and not get caught, then moving bones and placing them in the proper order is not that difficult in relative terms. It is only about 210 bones, and if you have a picture of a skeleton to start with it should not be that difficult.

The CSIs who picked up SG remains and brought them to the morgue would have had somebody lay out the skeleton properly. What one person can do, another can do as well.

I wonder if the fishing was good in Florida this winter.

Windsor

Basically I found a website which 'might' deal with snuff movies

Non-information: Okay, having heard about the Canadian maniac (hot news for a couple of days), I searched for the video and found where he posted the video of his murdered victim. (bestgore website. Knew about the site before)

Relevant: I googled this above information and found a lot of websites where there are active discussions and I found a website which blocked me. This website is darkfetishnet . com : They had this above video posted in their "Sn uff Films" group. My natural curiosity is what other videos do they possess. If anyone has any information (or access) about this website or this secret directory they have, please do some investigation. It might be related to our case if it involves snuffs or it might be relevant in other cases. This website has lot of groups and one of the groups talks about snuff films ( darkfetishnet com /group/50/)

There might be other website with similar discussions and it might give us information about website discussing about snuff movies and the videos they might possess.

P.S. Use caution to navigate the website involved. I posted it here in the hope some LE would investigate not for common people.

Non-information: Okay, having heard about the Canadian maniac (hot news for a couple of days), I searched for the video and found where he posted the video of his murdered suspect. (bestgore website. Knew about the site before)

Relevant: I googled this above information and found a lot of websites where there are active discussions and I found a website which blocked me. This website is darkfetishnet . com : They had this above video posted in their "Sn uff Films" group. My natural curiosity is what other videos do they possess. If anyone has any information (or access) about this website or this secret directory they have, please do some investigation. It might be related to our case if it involves snuffs or it might be relevant in other cases. This website has lot of groups and one of the groups talks about snuff films ( darkfetishnet com /group/50/)

There might be other website with similar discussions and it might give us information about website discussing about snuff movies and the videos they might possess.

Are you talking about <modsnop>? Apparently he does, or did, direct Snuff Rock Music Videos. Some lunatic was rambling over at the LISK site about having his iTunes account hacked by the guy, and that's why he was ratting him out as the killer. I laughed it all off initially. Then I typed the guys name into Google and found out he's a music teacher at Eastport/South Manor Junior-Senior High School. And guess where that's located? Manorville. Coincidence?

Non-information: Okay, having heard about the Canadian maniac (hot news for a couple of days), I searched for the video and found where he posted the video of his murdered victim. (bestgore website. Knew about the site before)

P.S. Use caution to navigate the website involved. I posted it here in the hope some LE would investigate not for common people.

PLEASE, send your information directly to LE as soon as possible, don´t wait for LE to find it here on WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46