The Sidebar - Harris Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cathy ‏@courtchatter
For verdict notification on iphone, follow Verdict @courtchatter2 then click on the "bell" and choose "all tweets".

For verdict notification on Android device, follow Verdict @courtchatter2 then click on the "star" icon for notifications.

SO they didn't get the evidence all put together for the jury after court yesterday so that they could begin deliberating right away this morning? And then they are dismissing at lunch. I swear, a half day to go vote is kind of lame. Do it on the way to court, after court, or lunch. I'd imagine they won't get much time to actually deliberate today.

Ross is certainly in a happy mood today.

Ugh. What is he so smiley for?

ETA: he's all bright eyed and bushy tailed today. It'll be interesting to see what his demeanor is when the jury is in the Court room.

Ok so let's say ross gets guilty for the minor stuff and not guilty for everything else...I wonder if he would be freed on time served?

lol listening to these guys chat strange...

SO they didn't get the evidence all put together for the jury after court yesterday so that they could begin deliberating right away this morning? And then they are dismissing at lunch. I swear, a half day to go vote is kind of lame. Do it on the way to court, after court, or lunch. I'd imagine they won't get much time to actually deliberate today.

Jurors could have requested absentee ballots.

Someone's whistling, all that chatter, lots of laughing, attorneys sorting papers and exhibits, court staff getting things in place. I've never seen this kind of sausage making of a criminal trial before. Kinda cool, actually.

Someone's whistling, all that chatter, lots of laughing, attorneys sorting papers and exhibits, court staff getting things in place. I've never seen this kind of sausage making of a criminal trial before. Kinda cool, actually.

I agree..(lol shock)
It felt like we were there behind the scenes...neat!

Jurors could have requested absentee ballots.

I suppose every state does things differently. Here in Washington our ballots were mailed to us by 10.25 and we could have mailed them in or we can drop them off at the ballot drop location today. I fully admit that I don't mail my ballot in because I want the I VOTED sticker.

Finally..jury is deliberating!:drumroll:

I suppose every state does things differently. Here in Washington our ballots were mailed to us by 10.25 and we could have mailed them in or we can drop them off at the ballot drop location today. I fully admit that I don't mail my ballot in because I want the I VOTED sticker.

I like to take my kids with me...I think it's important they learn from a tiny age ...

Ok so let's say ross gets guilty for the minor stuff and not guilty for everything else...I wonder if he would be freed on time served?

No way. He's not going anywhere.

What will the jury do, vote to see where they are? Thats a lot of evidence, I just got a headache from thinking about it all.

I like to take my kids with me...I think it's important they learn from a tiny age ...

I agree- can't start too early. I've taken our DS with me to vote every election; first time he was 3 months old, last time, these primaries, I let him (behind the curtains ;)) vote for his dad (on the ballot as a party delegate).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74