The Springfield Three--missing since June 1992 - #6

Discussion in 'The Springfield Three' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TexasT

TexasT Well-Known Member

Sharon Zellers was hidden in a storm drain . Despite the option of the court . Robert craig Cox quickly blew into town for a vacation, had not been for the severed tounge he probably would have left town without being a suspect .

The Wickham and Boice Kidnappings he was taking them to secluded locations .

That was his MO in those Three Stranger offenses . Although he somewhat bungled all three dosent give you the confidence he could pull off three persons at once without some shred of evidence .

DL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. shakeitkatie

shakeitkatie New Member

While I am happy this thread has been re-opened, there was a lot of muck thrown around with little to no sources and it is hard to determine what is fact and what is opinion.

There are two things that have been thrown around with no sources and before I discredit them, I want to see if anyone can back them up.

1) I read on an earlier WS thread there was a pregnancy test found in a trash can. Does anyone have a source for this? No one has brought it up again and while I am inclined to believe it is speculation, I wanted to know if anyone else had read this, too. If not, I will move on.

2) I also recall reading on the thread but cannot find an outside source that stated that the footage used in the 48 hours piece of the evidence being taken from the house was recreated for the program. Any sources? If not, I will move on.

I understand these may not be hard hitting questions but after rereading the previous threads ( and unfortunately the airalex and topix threads) I believe many things are hearsay and want to clear them up.

3. Missouri Mule

Missouri Mule Well-Known Member

I like your thinking.

4. Uhlaneuh

Uhlaneuh New Member

So agree with you there!!

5. monkeymann

monkeymann Former Member

<modsnip>

I will also add that whoever committed the 3MW crime didn't necessarily have to be an "Experienced Criminal". Its just as likely that they just "Got Lucky". It may have only been one person who committed the crime. If it was only one person, it would explain why the crime hasn't been solved yet. Just my opinion though.

6. monkeymann

monkeymann Former Member

I'm reposting this because I think is important to trying to figure out the 3MW case. Remember, this is from an updated news story that was printed on August 3, 1992.....two months after the 3MW crime occurred. What I'm trying to say is, after two months of solid investigation by several different agencies, these were some of the things that police were looking at. These are issues the police had with the case......without all of the twists and turns of rumor and inconsistently reported stories that followed in the years to come. If these were the things that police were still concerned with......two months into the investigation.....these things were important.....or at least some of them.

7. Missouri Mule

This information is good to reread to clarify any lingering questions such as that bogus convenient store sighting. I have lost count of how often that has come up.

I strongly doubt this had to do with drugs. I do, however, believe it had to do with something else to do with some high rollers who had everything to gain by removing these women from the scene.

Suzie was due to testify the following Saturday. Although this ostensibly had to do with the grave desecration, it cannot be ruled out that in the questioning a lot of other information would have spilled out. If what I believe to be true had been revealed it would have been a major scandal.

How much were keeping these secrets worth? I would suggest the price would be the lives of three women.

8. Mountain Misst

Mountain Misst FA in Aus.

Is there an official time (clock-time) for the Missing Person Report? Or even a copy of the MPR?

I believe Mrs McCall reported it on the afternoon of 7th June and the report was released on the morning of the 8th.

Another thing I'd like to clarify with those familiar with this case in relation to POI - RC. He is stated as having worked with the father of SM and elsewhere, that he was a utility locator. Can anyone confirm either/or, or both please.

9. Missouri Mule

Date of the "Incidental Report" was 6/7/92 at 22:48 hours. I have a copy in my files. What would you like to know?

10. Incredible

Incredible Member

Note: There "appears" to be no sign of a struggle. Interesting terminology.

11. TexasT

TexasT Well-Known Member

That's just CYA in case they overlooked something. I wouldn't read anything into it .

TT

12. Jennibee

Jennibee New Member

Could the moderator who deleted my post contact me please.

TIA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

13. Mountain Misst

Mountain Misst FA in Aus.

Thank you MM - the time is what I needed. Cheers mate.

14. TexasT

TexasT Well-Known Member

SPD released their 2015 calls for service
    Abductions 51
    Missing person adult 388
    Missing person juvenile 440 ( down from 615 in 2011),

TT

15. Jennibee

Jennibee New Member

Bump

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

16. TexasT

TexasT Well-Known Member

17. monkeymann

monkeymann Former Member

That's interesting.....they also think that a truck driver who LE thinks lived in this area, was responsible for the early 90's murder of Tammy Zewickie who's body was found around Mt. Vernon, Mo. on the side of I-44. I personally think there may be several long haul truckers that have been involved in activity such as this.....over the years. LE does too.

18. Blue Girl1991

Blue Girl1991 Well-Known Member

Hello members

For a while now I am reading your interesting and informative posts / opinions about the springfield three and I decided to join.
    On our Tv there are lots of of programs from the USA of unsolved cases and disappearance , I heard about the springfield three case from Youtube,
    from since I started to read a lot about it and I just could not forget about those 3 women.

I think that the fact they were abducted less than 24 hours after the graduation ceremony was not a coincidence,[FONT=arial, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]Why the kidnapping didn't happened a week before or a week after? It's like someone waited especially to the end of the graduation.
    [FONT=arial, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]Suzie and stacy just had the best time of their life , they celebrated their graduation ceremony ,laughed and enjoyed in parties and they did not know that a few hours later their lives and Suzie's mother Sherrill's life will Go towards a very scary and Dark direction ,
    It's so sad and not inconceivable that the criminals continued in their life like nothing happen, I really hope for the families of Sherrill, Suzie and stacy that those Criminals will finally caught and the families will know what happened to the their beloved ones.

I hope to enter the forum one day (and not much longer)
    and read here a title called breaking news on the springfield 3 .
    [FONT=arial, sans-serif]
    [/FONT]

19. U2forever

U2forever Religion is what happens when God leaves the room

Blue Girl 1991,

:fireworks: :welcome6: :fireworks: :greetings:

:goodpost:

Very interesting post, I'm glad your here.

20. Blue Girl1991

Blue Girl1991 Well-Known Member

Thank you very much for the warm welcome U2forever :seeya:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.