Status
Not open for further replies.
0d2490868fa8da89b8c1f3c46460e94b.jpg

eaf1f1b30ca4ab7003c860c0d2e1bd54.jpg

03b8e190a89dd6f2c04fc7666f20b255.jpg

9764af449add09db43608b8ccffe4ca5.jpg

36ae665a0e27beb28d1988c70d1bb12b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to my phone, I took these pics back in 2012, so I don't have a link handy at the moment! It'll take some digging to find again! This was a news story I paused on my laptop and took pics of with my phone.

According to my phone, I took these pics back in 2012, so I don't have a link handy at the moment! It'll take some digging to find again! This was a news story I paused on my laptop and took pics of with my phone.

Wasn't it the 48hrs Video/Show that was made about 2-months (ish) after the 3MW crime occurred. That is probably where these photos/video stills were captured. If you notice, there are "Evidence Bags" AKA-Brown Paper Grocery Sacks sitting on the floor in the dining room lined up along the wall. I've often wondered why on earth LE let 48hrs into the crime scene. It had already been processed, but apparently not totally because the bags were there. I don't know if LE had thought there was nothing more to find in the house because it had already been processed by the CSI unit. It just seems out of the ordinary for LE to allow a new crew "Into" the crime scene, even after it had been processed by LE, in any case, let alone one of this magnitude. Often wondered why LE allowed this to happen.

http://i.imgur.com/sjNPS7D.jpg

This is a pic of Mrs. Levitt's bed. Note sheets are still on the bed!

Interesting Observation. You would think that the bed sheets would have been taken for forensic testing/evidence collection. Some of that testing could have been done "On-Site" by the CSI team, but you'd think they would have also bagged the bedding for further evaluation.

Good Eye Incredible!!! :)

They look turned down too but not slept in, if that makes sense? Like she was about to go to bed but something happened to prevent her from doing so.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Wasn't it the 48hrs Video/Show that was made about 2-months (ish) after the 3MW crime occurred. That is probably where these photos/video stills were captured. If you notice, there are "Evidence Bags" AKA-Brown Paper Grocery Sacks sitting on the floor in the dining room lined up along the wall. I've often wondered why on earth LE let 48hrs into the crime scene. It had already been processed, but apparently not totally because the bags were there. I don't know if LE had thought there was nothing more to find in the house because it had already been processed by the CSI unit. It just seems out of the ordinary for LE to allow a new crew "Into" the crime scene, even after it had been processed by LE, in any case, let alone one of this magnitude. Often wondered why LE allowed this to happen.

No it wasn't from 48 hrs.....that never showed any of those things, including Suzie's bedroom. I was surprised when I came across this report. I found it in 2012 just from doing different Google searches but it was a report from either 92 or within a few years of it.

Too bad we don't know when exactly any of the photos posted were taken....obviously after the friends/family had been there....not sure how long after police were there and if it's exactly how they found things or a recreation of how friends/family described things. It's been years since I saw the 48 hrs episode but for some reason, I remember Sherrill's room looking different

Just to clarify, I'm not saying that photo came from 48 hrs, just saying 48hrs portrayed her bedroom differently

If you look at Mrs. Levitt's bed you wil see a side to side dent.
I've pondered that impression in Mrs. Levitt's bed as well. It looked like someone had been sitting or laying on at an odd angle.....the depression was some what sideways. Didn't know if there was some clue there, or if it was a the way it always looked.

If you look at Mrs. Levitt's bed you wil see a side to side dent.

Is that how her bed was found? I know friends/family entered the home and looked in Sherrill's room....do you happen to know if any of them sat on her bed? I can't remember if that was ever mentioned in any of the news articles.

To me it looks like two people were sitting side by side on the bed.

Happy Halloween everyone! I have been a longtime fan of web sleuths but just joined. I have done my best to read everything on here but there is so much! My apologies if what I am about to suggest has already been theorized and thrown out.

I've followed up on this case from time to time and I have watched the Disappeared and 48 hours episodes. I know they say that the ex-boyfriend of Suzie, Dustin Reckla?, cooperated but what if him and his friend Mike Clay? Went by Suzies house that night, saw her car and thought maybe they would try to talk her out of testifying and it turned bad? Suzie said no, they all argue, mom gets up boys get scared and maybe one has a gun so pulls it out without realizing what he's doing. So they start to look for money, line up the purses and try to figure out what to do next. Well they already know how to get into the cemetery...what if they did do it and we're able to hide the bodies in the cemetery?

At the same time I can also see Cox driving around, saw the girls go into the house and decided to take them? He seems like more of a suspect then the two boys.

Sorry, it's all jumbled in my brain! I just feel so terrible about these three women...especially with two of them JUST starting out.

Thanks everyone for listening! (Or reading)

Glad to this thread back up and running. There have been some old, high profile cases solved recently and I believe it could happen on this one.

If there is anything to the rumor that this was some sort of a hit on only one of the women, this is something to consider:

The only people who knew Stacy would be there were relatives of hers. She can be ruled out as the target. Susie usually spent the night there but was not expected to that night. Anyone who was close to either Suzie or Sherrill would have known she would not be expected to be there that night; graduation night was a big deal in the Streeter household. Would someone intent on killing Sherrill and expecting her to be there alone, gone ahead with those plans when there were three cars in the driveway including one the perpetrator probably did not recognize (meaning they would not know how many were there or even what sex the unknown were)?

If this "hit" rumor/theory/known fact is correct Suzie was probably the target and the perp probably waited until Suzie. The lack of any sign of forced entry and the "crack" in Suzie's Venetian blinds suggest that Suzie admitted the perpetrator to the house.

Whatever Sherrill's financial history, she was able to secure a mortgage on her house. She couldn't have been having too much trouble. On the other hand, there is no evidence she was living beyond her means. There is reason to be.ieve she had any kind of illegal income.

Yes, that is why I was wondering about the ex boyfriend, but at the same time Suzie and Stacy were not supposed to be their. I believe it was Suzie, not sherill who was the target. I think if it was Sheryl they would of taken her earlier with her car being the only one their. It was someone who Suzie knew, who knew Suzie was home and someone she would not be afraid of. possibly driving around waiting until she came home, not knowing her original plans to stay at janelles....or someone like cox who saw the girls enter the house that late at night and not caring who else was there.

Glad to this thread back up and running. There have been some old, high profile cases solved recently and I believe it could happen on this one.

If there is anything to the rumor that this was some sort of a hit on only one of the women, this is something to consider:

The only people who knew Stacy would be there were relatives of hers. She can be ruled out as the target. Susie usually spent the night there but was not expected to that night. Anyone who was close to either Suzie or Sherrill would have known she would not be expected to be there that night; graduation night was a big deal in the Streeter household. Would someone intent on killing Sherrill and expecting her to be there alone, gone ahead with those plans when there were three cars in the driveway including one the perpetrator probably did not recognize (meaning they would not know how many were there or even what sex the unknown were)?

If this "hit" rumor/theory/known fact is correct Suzie was probably the target and the perp probably waited until Suzie. The lack of any sign of forced entry and the "crack" in Suzie's Venetian blinds suggest that Suzie admitted the perpetrator to the house.

Whatever Sherrill's financial history, she was able to secure a mortgage on her house. She couldn't have been having too much trouble. On the other hand, there is no evidence she was living beyond her means. There is reason to be.ieve she had any kind of illegal income.

Now wait a minute.....The Springfield News-Leader specifically stated in a summary of "Resolved and Unresolved Issues" that it appeared to the investigators that "Sherrill appeared to be living beyond her means". I can give you the exact date this was published when I get back home.....but they did specifically state that as being one of the Unresolved Issues.

So, we really don't know if she was, or if she wasn't. Apparently the investigators thought she was. I'm not trying to be argumentative, just stating what the media reported per the investigators statements to them.

I just wanted to add, that It might be productive if I posted a list of some of the Resolved and Unresolved issues that they listed in the Springfield News-Leader.
It might help everyone understand some of the angles Law Enforcement was looking at back in the first few months following the crime. Yes....No......May Be????

Didn't she just get divorced, that's why they moved into the smaller house. If so maybe she got some money from the divorce and if true why haven't we ever heard about them investigating her ex husband. Maybe I missed that one?

Now wait a minute.....The Springfield News-Leader specifically stated in a summary of "Resolved and Unresolved Issues" that it appeared to the investigators that "Sherrill appeared to be living beyond her means". I can give you the exact date this was published when I get back home.....but they did specifically state that as being one of the Unresolved Issues.

So, we really don't know if she was, or if she wasn't. Apparently the investigators thought she was. I'm not trying to be argumentative, just stating what the media reported per the investigators statements to them.

"Living beyond her means" could just mean she was racking up credit card debit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member