The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that video last night. Pretty sickening. Now Jodi has taken on the persona of a small defenseless child and has her cell mates sold on that pathetic act. I saw one of the inmates hold a sign saying that Jodi is innocent. Umm yeah, sure she is and so is every other inmate in there. (rolls eyes)

They are not exactly the best judges of character. Look at where they ended up. jmo

oh dang!!!! I hope someone can report back on what was in the first 15 minutes of the state's opening!:rocker:

Dang. I forgot we didn't have the first 15 minutes. Sorry I was scrambling up some eggs and didn't hear :seeya:

I went back to Day 2, (part 2) of the testimony of Heather Conner and @ 1:40 on the tape she starts to go through the bag from the dryer. The sheets were all brown and there was a duvet cover that was brown striped in the dryer. So what was on the bed was the comforter which was white even though I believe she described it later as the duvet. jmo

I sure wish they would just post the video from day one!!! dagnabbit...

Maybe we could see if one of the media sites can do it

I wanted to post that I do not find the juries questions at all siding with the defendant. I look at their questions as 1.) not believing that it was self defense which tells me they are not buying her story. It's obvious that at 5:29p, he is sitting helpless at the bottom of the shower. Less than two minutes later, he is bleeding on the bottom of the bathroom tile??. Where is the self defense?? 2) they believe she is a complete liar.......can't believe anything she says. I can understand if some jurors are thinking " let's just make sure she isn't making up this self defense scenario b/c LE has a lot of compelling evidence against her, and she feels she has no where to go".

It's obvious that they are making sure they cover all bases..........I think she will get convicted :jail: AND I don't think they will spare her.

MOO:moo::moo:

Yippee!:great: Im so glad to see someone agree with me on this subject. I havent been worried about the questions asked at all. And all in all out of 20 witnesses and many days of testimony very lttle questions have been asked by the jury overall. Imo, they get it!

Imo, they are ruling things out as they go along. They ask and are told everyone else has been ruled out. Heck I think they knew the answers already but may have wanted Jodi to know they now know everyone but her has been ruled out. It will save time during deliberations.

And think about the BMW question? They know who had possession of Travis's BMW and it wasnt Travis or his roommates! They know Jodi had his BMW. I bet she flinched with they ask that question.:floorlaugh: Even though I think it is more likely she got rid of all the evidence in the desert.

IMO

Yippee!:great: Im so glad to see someone agree with me on this subject. I havent been worried about the questions asked at all. And all in all out of 20 witnesses and many days of testimony very lttle questions have been asked by the jury overall. Imo, they get it!

Imo, they are ruling things out as they go along. They ask and are told everyone else has been ruled out. Heck I think they knew the answers already but may have wanted Jodi to know they now know everyone but her has been ruled out. It will save time during deliberations.

And think about the BMW question? They know who had possession of Travis's BMW and it wasnt Travis or his roommates! They know Jodi had his BMW. I bet she flinched with they ask that question.:floorlaugh: Even though I think it is more likely she got rid of all the evidence in the desert.

IMO

Agree. Their questions didn't bother me either. So many times we and the press analyze a Jury based on actions or lack of. After Trial and they speak out we are to find just how far off base the assumptions were.

Insession is playing opening arguments for those that missed it.

They heard our requests. ;)

One thing I'd not heard before was that "Jodi introduced Travis to KY". What does this mean? Did this come out in trial?

Agree. Their questions didn't bother me either. So many times we and the press analyze a Jury based on actions or lack of. After Trial and they speak out we are to find just how far off base the assumptions were.

The questions don't bother me either. I hope hope hope these jurors will speak out after the trial/conviction/sentencing.

They heard our requests. ;)

One thing I'd not heard before was that "Jodi introduced Travis to KY". What does this mean? Did this come out in trial?

Jodi had the experience and not Travis. imo

I also like the questions. I really can't wait to after this is over to hear from the Jurors.

And reporters as well....
:rolleyes:

If she takes the stand she will be up there for more then the 45 mins he spent with her!
The prosecutor will not be as nice as Det. Flores or this reporter was.
Look how some have said they feel he was too harsh on some of his own witnesses.. he'll eat her for lunch!

I so hope she thinks she can take him on! you know she's fearless, believes she's quite smart, attractive, and very demure acting.
Imo

Jodi had the experience and not Travis. imo

I was just wondering if that industrial sized KY was on one of her receipts...??? I don't think I've ever heard what was on those receipts other than kerosene or something?

I was just wondering if that industrial sized KY was on one of her receipts...??? I don't think I've ever heard what was on those receipts other than kerosene or something?

I agree, I haven't seen it come out either. I also wonder if she left it there at his place to be found among his things.

I had not seen opening statements nor read them so I was surprised the PA told about the ninja's or whatever...having a hard time hearing him this morning....I wished he had stressed that they would hear her tell all about this in the questioning with Flores.

I agree, I haven't seen it come out either. I also wonder if she left it there at his place to be found among his things.

Umm. Yes.
I think she wanted it to be known to all of his friends and family that he was not pure.
Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members