The state Rests in The State v. Jodi Arias: break in trial until 28 January 2013 #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
My prediction is this.

She will be convicted and sentenced to death with this jury.

Her first line of (decades of) appeal will be ineffective counsel and she (and her new attorneys--she will get good ones being on Death Row) will claim insanity.

How could she be found legally insane?
I think she will be convicted with this jury too. Not sure about the death penalty tho.

I think she will be convicted with this jury too. Not sure about the death penalty tho.

She can't. But doesn't mean she won't try. Some kind of crime of passion bs to get her off death row and murder 2 or something. There will be so many ridiculous appeals it won't even be worth paying attention to.

Maybe this is far out, but I have wondered if Jodi remembers all of what happened. Even tho I believe the murder was premeditated, I'm not sure that it all went to plan, it became a psychotic frenzy, all very fast. Even tho she tried to cover with emails, knowing she had killed him, I keep wondering if she remembers the entire happenings of the awful event.

My prediction is this.

She will be convicted and sentenced to death with this jury.

Her first line of (decades of) appeal will be ineffective counsel and she (and her new attorneys--she will get good ones being on Death Row) will claim insanity.

Should I mark your words in my special notebook?

Maybe this is far out, but I have wondered if Jodi remembers all of what happened. Even tho I believe the murder was premeditated, I'm not sure that it all went to plan, it became a psychotic frenzy, all very fast. Even tho she tried to cover with emails, knowing she had killed him, I keep wondering if she remembers the entire happenings of the awful event.

She remembered Travis on his hands and knees, she remembered Travis was wounded and crying out but not like a girl, she kept remembering he was still alive and suffering, she remembered he couldn't get up...she remembers a lot.

BPD has shown some promise with Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) or Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) originally proposed by M. Linehan. Sometimes medications seem to help as well, in conjunction with therapy.
I have heard that some DBT makes a BPD feel worse.
Yes, BPD is difficult from a clinician's point of view or so I've been told.

All MOO.

I work in an inpatient program that uses DBT as the foundation, although I believe in it.. treatment takes commitment from not only the person with the disorder but the people around them. which is hard to have all the way around, let alone cost for a good treatment program and therapist. It's almost unrealistic for most who suffer.

both of these. I work in a psych hospital and I agree with all of these statements. Dealing with cluster B's for 12 hours a day tries everyone who has to deal with them.....the drama, the constant attention that they draw round themselves which takes attention away from the others on the unit. Very SMI individuals are a cakewalk compared to them.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Me too! Me too!! Its soooo FRUSTRATING!! blah!!! :banghead:

Does Borderline mean Bi-Polar? If so, I know 2 of them, a female and a male. The male being my BIL unfortunately,and he does have a rollercoaster relationship with us- alternating hating us and being okay "Man, I love you!"(huggy). He's scary because he's a huge guy and has a history of substance abuse. He particularly hates my husband- (he was married to DH's sister), but that's not why.

Bipolar is chemical
Borderline is typically learned behavior

That's why one can be fixed with medication and one needs behavior therapy.

She remembered Travis on his hands and knees, she remembered Travis was wounded and crying out but not like a girl, she kept remembering he was still alive and suffering, she remembered he couldn't get up...she remembers a lot.

Yep! You're right! Told ya it might sound kinda far out!
Just can't imagine doing that to somebody!

Yep! You're right! Told ya it might sound kinda far out!
Just can't imagine doing that to somebody!

Me either! Imagine having a fond memory, then remembering him gurgling from the throat wound you gave him.

Me either! Imagine having a fond memory, then remembering him gurgling from the throat wound you gave him.

That might be a fond memory for Jodi too!
Gives me the Willys just thinking about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa