The Verdict Waiting Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess it is not evidence. But the procedures are antiquated and need overhauling. Juries should get the judges directions in writing including a definition of reasonable doubt in my opinion.

Lovely to meet you too KJ. And again thank you for starting this forum. Without you doing that I would never have found websleuths or made the connections I have with so many sleuthers. It has been an incredible ride with you all on hopefully the path to justice for Allison.

Aww thanks Ali. Yes Justice for Allison

Francene Norton ‏@francenenorton 44s
#badenclay jury has finished for the day. Will resume on Monday morning.

David Murray ‏@TheMurrayD 57s
Court has adjourned. There will be no verdict this week

Tessa Scott ‏@TessaScott9 39s

Judge says jury has ceased deliberations for the day. Will return Monday morning. @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 48s

Court has adjourned for the day. There will be no verdict today. #badenclay @couriermail

Kate Kyriacou ‏@KateKyriacou 39s

The jury will not deliberate over the weekend. We will continue on Monday. #badenclay

bummer :(

I know it's to be expected - hopefully it means they're going through everything and making sure they're doing it all by the book.

Think this is the firs time I've been up to date enough to break my F5 button!!! Thank you all for all the updates!!

Leonie Mellor ‏@leoniemellor 52s
Jury in #badenclay has "ceased its deliberations for the day" and will return on Monday morning. See you all then. @abcnews

Sky News Australia ‏@SkyNewsAust 54s
Jury in trial of Gerard #badenclay has been sent home until Monday after more than 11 hours of deliberations. No verdict yet (@liztilley84)

Elizabeth Tilley ‏@liztilley84 55s
Jury in trial of Gerard #badenclay has been sent home until Monday after more than 11 hours of deliberations. No verdict yet @skynewsaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken