The Victims of the Colorado Shooting

God Bless you all :heartbeat::rose::rose::rose:

This thread makes me so sad. I will continue to prayer for the victims and the families.

Wow! Just finished reading Jordan's blog. He is amazing! I love love love that he has this campaign going not speaking the cowards name and speaking as much as possible about the victims. This is just amazing!

Just learned that Jon Blunk's mother lives within 2 or 3 miles of my house.....the families of these victims are from all over the country...prayers for all of them as they must travel to care for the injured and for those who must bring home their loved ones who did not survive.

jmo

Christian Bale in the hospital with 27-year-old Wisconsin native Carey Rottman, a victim of Friday's Aurora, Colo. theater shooting.

tdy-120724-bale-hospital-02.380;380;7;70.jpg

I admire him for taking time out of his personal life to visit with the victims. WTG, Christian!

article-2178304-14304635000005DC-306_634x420.jpg

A photo of the victim with his children placed on the cross.

Christian Bale in the hospital with 27-year-old Wisconsin native Carey Rottman, a victim of Friday's Aurora, Colo. theater shooting.

tdy-120724-bale-hospital-02.380;380;7;70.jpg

I admire him for taking time out of his personal life to visit with the victims. WTG, Christian!

I have always liked Christian Bale. My respect for him went much higher.

Colorado shooting victim on James Holmes: ‘I forgive him with all my heart’

It would be understandable for the victims of the Colorado theater shooting and their families to want retribution.

But Pierce O'Farrill, a 28-year-old who was shot three times in the Aurora massacre, says he has forgiven James Holmes, the suspected shooter in last week's Aurora, Colo., massacre.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/colorado-shooting-victim-forgives-holmes-142413141.html

I admire this victim for being able to forgive the suspect. He's a much better person than I.

Gordon W. Cowden Obituary

http://www.legacy.com/ns/obituary.aspx?n=gordon-w-cowden&pid=158715371

article-2179088-14386508000005DC-927_634x697.jpg

His family said in a statement: 'A quick-witted world traveler with a keen sense of humor, he will be remembered for his devotion to his children and for always trying his best to do the right thing, no matter the obstacle.'

Carrying flowers and passing a large portrait of Cowden, about 150 mourners gathered for the memorial at a Denver church. Colorado Governor John Hickenlooper paused at the photo before entering the church.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...t-victim-Gordon-Cowdens-memorial-service.html

RIP Mr. Cowden :rose:

Mourning, recovery after Colorado shooting

Investigators allow suspect's neighbors to go home

Author: By the CNN Wire Staff

Published On: Jul 26 2012 02:58:58 AM EDT Updated On: Jul 27 2012 07:24:07 AM EDT

John Torigoe/CNN
(CNN) -
Coloradans continued to put their lives back together Thursday after last week's deadly shooting rampage at a crowded movie theater -- some mourning, others returning to homes from which they had been barred for days.

More of the scores wounded in last Friday morning's shooting left hospitals in and around metropolitan Denver, though 12 remained.

The last two patients of six that were at Children's Hospital Colorado were released on Thursday, according to the hospital. The final person being treated at Denver Health Hospital also went home Thursday, said spokesman Tony Encinias...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/...ting/-/1719418/15713730/-/vpmqvj/-/index.html

Aurora shooting: More airlines offer free airfare to victim's families

Frontier, Southwest and Spirit airlines are providing free air travel to Denver for families of the Aurora shooting victims who live out-of-state. They join United, which confirmed Thursday that it was providing travel assistance to families.
"We have been providing free travel for immediate family members of the victims," Frontier spokeswoman Lindsey Carpenter said Friday.
More at link

Updated: 6:07 p.m. Saturday, July 28, 2012 | Posted: 6:05 p.m. Saturday, July 28, 2012 By AMANDA LEE MYERS
The Associated Press
SPRINGFIELD, Ohio —
A man who saved his girlfriend's life at the Colorado movie shooting was remembered for his selfless sacrifice Saturday, while an aspiring sportscaster was praised for her boundless energy and an Air Force reservist as a good friend.
The girlfriend who Matt McQuinn saved by taking three bullets aimed at her wept as pastors spoke of the senselessness of the shooting spree at the suburban Denver theater where 12 people were killed just more than a week ago.
Mourners packed a church in this western Ohio town where McQuinn came from, while family and friends gathered in San Antonio on the same day to remember Jessica Ghawi and a private funeral service was held at Buckley Air Force Base in Aurora, Colo., for Staff Sgt. Jesse Childress.
More funerals are set for next week.
more at link: http://www.ktvu.com/ap/ap/general/ohio-texas-funerals-set-for-2-colo-victims/nP5tn/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back