The word "hurt" in media reports

Moxie said:
That is an excellent question Golfmom. My guess is no, but I do believe that a Raven Abaroa Memorial Fund would have been established, although probably not as quickly.
Are you kidding? Raven's momma loves money more than anything. She have set one up just as fast. You know to help her grieve properly. With a new BMW and a trip to a tropical island.

BirdHunter said:
Are you kidding? Raven's momma loves money more than anything. She have set one up just as fast. You know to help her grieve properly. With a new BMW and a trip to a tropical island.
...and would beg for money at his funeral. You bring up a good point BH. If raven gets arrested, I wonder if she would try to get custody of Kaiden just so she could have access to the "trust fund"!

BirdHunter said:
I'm sure of it too, what a twisted woman.... I dub thee Talons!

BirdHunter said:
..i know i've missed a few posts here and there lately......

..DOES she have a new BMW? DID she recently do a tropical get-away??

..raven.............his mother..........."the apple really doesn't fall too far from the tree"........

"Officer Williams advised this investigator that when he arrived at the scene, he spoke with a
Mr. Raven Abaroa, who advised that
his wife was upstairs, and that she was hurt."

Quote is direct from the application for search warrant. In this case, the reporter did not make up the language, but used what LE had provided to the judge to secure a search warrant.

In my opinion this sounds like a detail that Raven would give out to support the propaganda he spins to those around him. 1. The police are wrong; 2. the ME report is incorrect; 3. The media got it wrong; 4. WS lies. (we all have no lives and make things up ... blah, blah, blah)

But don't forget, he's a convicted FELON (not misdemeanor) and just because he says it doesn't make it so. I mean we know for a fact that Janet didn't commit suicide.

This is where the TOD comes from. If she was "hurt" by the time investigators went up there, someone called TOD, because they were under the assumption that she was at one point just a short-time earlier, I am assuming.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back