Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
When she said she went to a 'neutral' place...the first thing I thought of was about fighting/war..'neutral zone'... Right after the fight comes to mind....not Tony's on the 16th. Neutral? Weird choice of word for going to Tony's after Caylee was not at "Zanny's". More appropriate after a fight to retrieve to a neutral zone.

She could have been locating her own phone from the home phone (Cordless phone).
Why would she immediately check her voicemail? Call at 7:45, voicemail check at 7:45. Also, if you look at the phone records, from June 16 to July 15th.. everytime a call is made to ICA from the Anthony home or CA's cell, ICA ignores it but immediately checks the voicemail message. Avoidance, paranoia. She is in hiding.

The call to Casey's cell from the Anthony home phone @7:45 am on the 16th in which she immediately calls her voicemail seals the deal for me. She was not home...yet she pinged from the same towers as the A's house.. which leaves Lee's...same ping area. Cindy did not call ICA in her bedroom from the home phone. no way.

Have we ruled out Casey calling her phone to try and find it? My 19 yr old does that a couple of times a week. She sleeps with her beloved cell phone and often texts and receives texts well into the early morning hours. And then in the morning she cannot find it because it falls behind her bed or underneath the comforter or on the floor. Once it was inside her slipper.
Also, I often call her cell early in the morning because it is the best way to get her attention. Knocking does not work but for some reason she does respond to her cell phone ringing. I call to tell her I am leaving or to tell her to let her chihuahua out of the room before it has an accident on her rug.

I can also believe she was at Lee's but would like more info on where Lee and his roomate were that night.

Why would she immediately check her voicemail? Call at 7:45, voicemail check at 7:45.

I presume she wanted to check her voicemail (perhaps the cell phone was mixed up with bedding or something) she picked up the cell phone and checked her voicemail.

Using Occam's razor here.

The call to Casey's cell from the Anthony home phone @7:45 am on the 16th in which she immediately calls her voicemail seals the deal for me. She was not home...yet she pinged from the same towers as the A's house.. which leaves Lee's...same ping area. Cindy did not call ICA in her bedroom from the home phone. no way.

Wasn't it shortly after Caylee was reported "missing" that a TV crew caught a carpet cleaning service a LA's house, and didn't he move soon after?
I'll try to find it but I'm not too good a locating info. . ..

I presume she wanted to check her voicemail (perhaps the cell phone was mixed up with bedding or something) she picked up the cell phone and checked her voicemail.

Using Occam's razor here.
To me, Occam's razor says she wasn't home is a more simple and direct answer.

Wasn't it shortly after Caylee was reported "missing" that a TV crew caught a carpet cleaning service a LA's house, and didn't he move soon after?
It's hinky to me after 3 years we still do not know where Lee nor his roommate Brian were on the night of the 15th. Nor have we seen a depo from Brian. This should be very relevant and important info, imo.

I'm assuming he was renting his place. You have to clean before you move out and could involve cleaning the carpets if the lease calls for it.

She was home the night of the 15th. I'm almost 100% positive. She arrived after Cindy and Caylee got home from Mt. Dora. I don't think even Cindy would have bought a last minute event on Sunday/Father's Day.

Cindy sees her that night.
George sees her the next morning.
Lee doesn't report seeing her at all, nor do any of her friends on the night of the 15th.

The most logical and simplest explanation is that she woke up at 7:45 a.m. (probably because Caylee woke up then and woke her.) She couldn't find her phone and used the home phone to call her cell. She hears it ring, picks it up, sees she has a missed call from sometime earlier and checks her voicemail.

Her cell phone pings are in the general area of home this whole time.

For another theory that she wasn't home, i.e. being at Lee's to work:

Cindy or George either didn't hear her leave or is/are lying.

Cindy or George either didn't hear her come home or is/are lying. AND

Lee is lying about her not being there.

Theoretically possible, but not supported by what we know, IMHO.

She was home the night of the 15th. I'm almost 100% positive. She arrived after Cindy and Caylee got home from Mt. Dora. I don't think even Cindy would have bought a last minute event on Sunday/Father's Day.

Cindy sees her that night.
George sees her the next morning.
Lee doesn't report seeing her at all, nor do any of her friends on the night of the 15th.

The most logical and simplest explanation is that she woke up at 7:45 a.m. (probably because Caylee woke up then and woke her.) She couldn't find her phone and used the home phone to call her cell. She hears it ring, picks it up, sees she has a missed call from sometime earlier and checks her voicemail.

Her cell phone pings are in the general area of home this whole time.

For another theory that she wasn't home, i.e. being at Lee's to work:

Cindy or George either didn't hear her leave or is/are lying.

Cindy or George either didn't hear her come home or is/are lying. AND

Lee is lying about her not being there.

Theoretically possible, but not supported by what we know, IMHO.
It's definitely an unknown, but my belief is polar opposite. I am almost 100% convinced she left with Caylee after the fight.
Lee was not home, nor his roomie, imo. Her cell pings from the same towers at Lee's as the A's. CA and GA are lying imo. CA denies a fight...yet Lee says there was one. If CA attempted to choke ICA, I 100% believe she would leave. The home was earthquake central that night. Caylee is found in the woods wearing the same shorts from the nursing home video, even though CA states she swam and ICA took her to the shower after the swim. Lies.

Has anyone ever suggested KC may have slept in the car( somewhere close to the house) that night after the huge fight? The cell phone pings would be the same.

Lee confirms a fight that night? How did I miss that? Was this at depo or trial?

It's hinky to me after 3 years we still do not know where Lee nor his roommate Brian were on the night of the 15th. Nor have we seen a depo from Brian. This should be very relevant and important info, imo.

I cannot for the life of me find the info but way back I do remember that Lee was away in Tampa or something like that working for that event thing he did. lol

I think she went to his place too. That's why her ping's are still in the area and if she knew he was out of town, it's a safe place to go after what happened. I think she was up all night talking to TL from Lee's house not her own. This to me is why she would be up most of the night, she wasn't at home in her own bed.

I think there are little tidbits that will come out later and we will all go "ah, that explains it" I'm not sure if she would have told TL she wasn't at home. I don't think she'd want to explain the fight and of course not the fact that she just lost it a few hours earlier and tossed Caylee into the trunk.

Lee confirms a fight that night? How did I miss that? Was this at depo or trial?

I kept a copy of a blog started back in late 2008 and in it they were discussing that Leonard Padilla said Lee told him that Casey and Cindy had a huge blow out and Cindy grabbed Casey by the neck and Casey left the house that night with Caylee. The neighbors did confirm there was a fight, they heard it.

Now, granted this info comes from LP whom alot of people don't believe after his whole "daisy chain" thing, but back then, Lee was spending alot of time doing his own investigation and LP was someone he was talking to alot.

LP said he was told this by Lee on Nancy Grace.

Again, it's LP so you can take it with a grain of salt, but why make up that story if he didn;t know anything about a fight.

Originally Posted by littlemisslegal
IN THE MOST CREATIVE DEFENSE -CAN WE IMAGINE THIS?

sometimes i try and think of the defense that one can come up with to say caylee was not killed by her mom. i let my thoughts wander to the almost impos...sible but yet, we have heard some very weird scenerios already.
can we come up with anything that resembles this thought ?

they can say someone had caylee and was giving casey time to come up with money, fix a problem she created or was part of. perhaps some shady buisness. she partied cause she though she could fix everything and get caylee back. she knew that or hoped that they were just bull s-- her . she felt no one would really hurt her child. after all she was part of the crowd. then she is told that she did not handle the alternative to keeping caylee safe right. she is given a dead child. she must make everyone believe she had no part in it. what does she do now> hide from everyone. make it look like a kidnap. stupid enough to take her own things from her own home and use to make it look like torture, duct tape , items . although she was not the killer she was now the one with her childs dead body. she does panic- yet she parties too. weird but true???

ok your turn-- remember this is just another crazy defense in land of make believe, YET, WHO KNOWS THE REAL STORY? the attorney may use this if they wish-lolSee More
about a minute ago · LikeUnlike

Has anyone ever suggested KC may have slept in the car( somewhere close to the house) that night after the huge fight? The cell phone pings would be the same.

Yep......the school at the end of Suburban Drive would have been perfect for that. School was already out for the summer and no one was around.

as we listen to many theorys none is stupid, wrong or right - on ly the lies and truths are mixed up i bet

I kept a copy of a blog started back in late 2008 and in it they were discussing that Leonard Padilla said Lee told him that Casey and Cindy had a huge blow out and Cindy grabbed Casey by the neck and Casey left the house that night with Caylee. The neighbors did confirm there was a fight, they heard it.

Now, granted this info comes from LP whom alot of people don't believe after his whole "daisy chain" thing, but back then, Lee was spending alot of time doing his own investigation and LP was someone he was talking to alot.

LP said he was told this by Lee on Nancy Grace.

Again, it's LP so you can take it with a grain of salt, but why make up that story if he didn;t know anything about a fight.
Jesse Grund also said Lee told him the same thing.

I have gone over this day ad-nauseum compiling all the info I can..I have changed my thoughts about a few things and I hope the prosecution can lay out the time line.

I don't believe the accidental drowning at all and one reason is because of the weather conditions. I think the car was the last place Caylee was alive. KC told GA the nanny was watching Caylee that night when she was leaving so she had planned ahead with an excuse of where Caylee would be. She spoke to JG @3 and told him she had to find a place to stay and couldn't be home which makes sense if Caylee was already gone at this point in time. It brings me back to what KC did when she initially left the house waiting for GA to leave for an hour. Just to know that Caylee's doll and bag were left in the car makes me think she never got out again.

12:20 am - Cell tower pings near Anthony home

Computer Usage for Desktop
2AM 1AM 49% *****
7AM 8AM 74% *******
8AM 9AM 15% **

casey internet chat with witeplayboi, ryan alex green

WitePlayboi (7:56:15 AM): hey how was the showcase
casey o marie(7:56:34 AM): it went really well!
casey o marie (7:56:39 AM): you should come out one friday
WitePlayboi (7:57:15 AM): i will once i quit my job ....
WitePlayboi (8:01:33 AM): so what r u up 2
casey o marie (8:02:02 AM): not a whole lot. checking up on all the myspace/facebook hoopla ...
casey o marie (8:03:53 AM): i'm finally moving into my house, at the end of the month. i'll have a roommate for a little bit. but at least my friend amy is like living with myself.
WitePlayboi (8:04:17 AM): yeah u told me
WitePlayboi (8:04:19 AM): thats hot!
casey o marie (8:04:29 AM): i'm extremely excited
casey o marie (8:04:34 AM): it's well passed due
WitePlayboi (8:04:49 AM): u gonna invite me over
casey o marie (8:05:09 AM): most definitely
WitePlayboi(8:05:20 AM): late night randevous
casey o marie (8:05:25 AM): haha no no
casey o marie (8:05:32 AM): but poker games, beer pong, the usually hang outs
casey o marie (8:05:40 AM): casey really likes this boyfriend of hers
WitePlayboi (8:05:44 AM): i had to try
casey o marie (8:05:59 AM): i know
casey o marie (8:06:00 AM): haha
http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2011/0224/26984466.pdf

8:46 AM- calls AL

9:27AM Icon to Photobucket- IP address is under Hopespring Dr.

10AM 11AM 80% ********

10:37 AM- Message on Myspace from Casey to Lauren

11AM 12PM 49% *****

11:53 AM 84.9 °F 69.1 °F 59% 29.99 in 10.0 miles South 6.9 mph - N/A Partly Cloudy

11:47 AM- AL calls
12:53 PM- calls AL
12:55 PM- AL calls

12:50 pm - KC leaving the house.Won't be home that night Caylee staying with nanny. George's statement

12:53 PM 89.1 °F 69.1 °F 52% 29.97 in 10.0 miles Variable 4.6 mph - N/A Clear

1PM 2PM 1%

1:00 PM- AL calls
1:26 PM- texts JG
1:37 PM- text from JG
1:44 PM- calls AH

1:53 PM 89.1 °F 66.9 °F 48% 29.95 in 10.0 miles Calm Calm - N/A Unknown

@2:00- GA leaves for work

2PM 3PM 82% ********

2:53 PM 89.1 °F 66.9 °F 48% 29.94 in 10.0 miles WNW 9.2 mph - N/A Mostly Cloudy

2:52 PM- call from JG -12 Minutes- spoke about CA & GA getting divorce. CA not moving out. Had to find a place to live.Couldn't stay at home anymore
3:04 PM- call from GA
3:35 PM- calls AL

3:23 PM 82.4 °F 66.2 °F 58% 29.94 in 10.0 miles South 26.5 mph 36.8 mph N/A Overcast
3:48 PM 75.2 °F 69.8 °F 83% 29.95 in 1.8 miles WSW 16.1 mph 27.6 mph 0.07 in Rain Rain
3:53 PM 73.9 °F 71.1 °F 91% 29.96 in 0.8 miles WSW 9.2 mph - 0.15 in Rain Heavy Rain
4:03 PM 75.2 °F 71.6 °F 89% 29.94 in 2.0 miles WSW 6.9 mph - 0.03 in Rain Light Rain
4:09 PM 77.0 °F 71.6 °F 83% 29.94 in 6.0 miles West 6.9 mph - 0.03 in Rain Light Rain

4PM 5PM 1%

4:10 PM- calls GA at work
4:11 PM -calls CA twice
4:13 PM -calls CA twice
4:14 PM- calls GA
4:18 PM- texts AL

4:18 pm - cell tower pings near Chicksaw Trail

4:19 PM- text from AL
4:19 PM- calls AL
4:21 PM- calls JG twice
4:25 PM- calls CA

4:25 pm - cell tower pings near AL's
apt until after midnight into the next day.

4:53 PM 73.9 °F 71.1 °F 91% 29.98 in 10.0 miles NNW 8.1 mph - 0.03 in Rain Light Rain
5:53 PM 75.0 °F 72.0 °F 90% 29.98 in 10.0 miles East 3.5 mph - 0.00 in Clear
http://www.wunderground.com/history...tml?req_city=NA&req_state=NA&req_statename=NA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz