Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure it changes my theory. Seems like this case is wrapped in lies after lies. It seems like nobody in this family could tell the truth. Just when I would feel a little pity for someone....the lies would start again. I know NOBODY likes to think about incest/abuse. But the truth is...it does happen. Just b/c Casey talked to her dad in jail and told him what a wonderful father he was...doesn't mean anything. Incest victims can have weird relationships with their abuser. My mom did.

Sure, the defense never proved incest/abuse but GA lied just enough to make him denying it sound like a lie IMO.

IMO, I do believe that Casey should be in jail for a long time. Even if it was an accident....she abused her daughter by the way she disposed of the body. JMHO.

I know incest happens. I was raped in my own home for years when I was a child. But I do not believe Casey when she points her finger at George. Casey is a sociopath, not an incest survivor, imo.

Cindy threatened Casey with an ugly custody battle on the 15th of June. What makes more sense---Casey lashed out in spite and disposed of Caylee, OR Caylee died accidentally, and it was a coincidence that there was a huge violent family fight the night before it happened?

I keep seeing this question but can't locate an incident when Caylee was actually unaccounted for; do you know of a time when Casey said Caylee was with the nanny and she was not really with Cindy or another friend? Not disputing it, but just looking for an example...

I know KC had mentioned Zanny before June 16, but I don't know if she ever told her friends before June 16 that Caylee was with the nanny, and Caylee was either unaccounted for or GA/CA had her. I remember at least one party that KC attended where Caylee was there and trying to sleep on the couch. AH was there too. I think it was brought up in trial.

Thanks
That would explain it as far as her parents go
But what about as far as saying it to friends

She said it to her friends because it sounded 'cooler' to say you had a nanny than it did to say your mom was watching your kid.

I remember reading that at least twice when she spent the night with her boyfriend (don´t remember his name - the one prior to Tony L.). That boyfriend apparently didn't mind that Caylee slept at his place, but twice he was surprised that she wasn´t there when he woke up, but Casey was, and when he asked her where Caylee was, Casey said that Cindy had called and wanted Caylee home and had picked her up - or Casey had driven her home, then returned?
Has this ever been confirmed with Cindy?
I think I remember Cindy saying that it had never happened. She said she had never called in the middle of the night for her to bring Caylee home - that night or any other night.

Who was the man who sang "You'll be a woman soon" to Caylee at her 2nd birthday party?

Just snipped to remind everyone watching the video of that birthday party that in her depo Shirley P said that Caylee's 2nd birthday party was the first time Casey stold money from her(Shirley):

SP: Uhm, the first time was on Caylee’s second birthday.
YM: Uh-hum (affirmative).
SP: That would be about a year ago.
SP: Okay, I was up there and stayed all night, and my bag and stuff was in the bedroom. Well Casey went to the store and she picked up her cake and a lot of fancy stuff, because they had this great, big fancy Mexican style birthday…
SP: …party. You know, a theme. And I’m, I didn’t miss that until I started checking out my checks and one check was gone. Well the check before that that I wrote was to the utilities company in Mt. Dora. So I went downtown Mt. Dora to see if they had an accidental check stuck to it…
SP: …or something. They didn’t. So I went to the police station. And the officer found a license on the back of my check.
YM: Hmm.
SP: You know, because I had the cancelled check, or a copy of the cancelled check. And she ran it, and she says. “Do you know anybody in Orlando?”. And I said, “Yeah (affirmative).” She says, “Do you know a Casey Anthony?”. I said, “My God, that’s my granddaughter”. That’s the first thing I know, the first chance I knew that she stole.
SP: Stole it.
SB: And that was a year ago, right?
SP: That was a year ago…
SB: Okay.
SP: …on her birthday. And that’s the only time there. And then just the Spring…
YM: What did…
SP: …and…
YM: …what did she write the check for back then do you know?
SP: Fifty-four dollars.
YM: Do you know…
SP: At Publix. On Publix. See, she was buying the birthday stuff and evidently she needed the extra money. And instead of asking grandma for some more
money…
YM: She just stole your check?
SP: Took the check. I would have gladly given her some money. Not that I’m rich, but uh, rather than have somebody do that. And that was my first experience with her (inaudible). I was mad, but I forgave her.
SP: She apologized and all this. And I said, “Don’t let it happen again.” Wel…
YM: Did Cindy know about this?
SP: Yeah (affirmative). Cindy was the only one I told at the time.
YM: Okay.
SP: I, I didn’t tell her dad. I didn’t tell her brother, uh, or any of my relatives then.

I'll start with this- I hate Casey Anthony with a vengeance and feel that she should be in prison.

With that said, I'm coming around to a change of mind about what I think happened to Caylee. There are easier ways to kill a little girl without having to 'make' chloroform. It could have been either an accident that KC was involved with or overt negligence.

After the huge fight with CA the night before, KC was angry and frustrated about being saddled with responsibility. Maybe she decided to just ignore Caylee for the day and spitefully do what she wanted to do. KC could have put the ladder up to the pool and then got on the computer and forgot about it. I do things like that all the time. Caylee got in and drowned.

After finding Caylee dead in the pool KC was in a panic. She knew that her parents would be beyond furious. She might have layed Caylee on the grass while she got the blanket to wrap her in. KC's only plan at that time was to hide the body until she could figure out what to do next.

She put Caylee in the car trunk never imagining that the intense heat would speed up decomposition. When the body began to smell, too, she had to put it in the garbage bags. The only thing on her mind then was to dump it as quickly as she could. I don't see this as being planned out at all- the body wasn't very far from the street and neighborhood kids frequented the woods. It was just lucky for KC that the hurricane blew in and water covered the area for months.

KC had to come up with a story about where Caylee was. At first she just said that she was with the nanny, but that wasn't going to fly forever. That's when she came up with the abduction story. She put the duct tape on the already dead and dumped body (I can't imagine anyone doing this, but the defense forensic witness actually said this is what happened) so her story would have a ring of truth if it was ever found.

If she had planned to kill Caylee I think she would have thought about how to dispose of the body ahead of time. With the pool theory I can see how the events quickly unfolded.

KC did check into her MySpace account first and probably saw the "Win Her Over With Chloroform' pic. Out of curiosity, she might very well have googled info about chloroform. Since the average person can't go out and just buy chloroform off the shelf, she might have wondered how a guy could get his hands on it. So, she googled 'How to make chloroform'. I could see myself doing this. The search might not have anything to do with Caylee.

I did a few chloroform google searches and found that many household products (including toothpaste) could convert into chloroform. After CA doused the trunk with Febreeze maybe it partially converted to chloroform. Or, could it have had something to do with the chlorine from the pool? Could the combination of Febreeze and pool chlorine make chloroform? (Is there a scientist out there?)

What I find impossible is to wrap my head around how, once Caylee was dead, KC was able to act like nothing at all happened! This alone marks her as a sociopath. And we all know what a liar she is.

Does this theory make sense to anybody?

I'll start with this- I hate Casey Anthony with a vengeance and feel that she should be in prison.

With that said, I'm coming around to a change of mind about what I think happened to Caylee. There are easier ways to kill a little girl without having to 'make' chloroform. It could have been either an accident that KC was involved with or overt negligence.

After the huge fight with CA the night before, KC was angry and frustrated about being saddled with responsibility. Maybe she decided to just ignore Caylee for the day and spitefully do what she wanted to do. KC could have put the ladder up to the pool and then got on the computer and forgot about it. I do things like that all the time. Caylee got in and drowned.

After finding Caylee dead in the pool KC was in a panic. She knew that her parents would be beyond furious. She might have layed Caylee on the grass while she got the blanket to wrap her in. KC's only plan at that time was to hide the body until she could figure out what to do next.

She put Caylee in the car trunk never imagining that the intense heat would speed up decomposition. When the body began to smell, too, she had to put it in the garbage bags. The only thing on her mind then was to dump it as quickly as she could. I don't see this as being planned out at all- the body wasn't very far from the street and neighborhood kids frequented the woods. It was just lucky for KC that the hurricane blew in and water covered the area for months.

KC had to come up with a story about where Caylee was. At first she just said that she was with the nanny, but that wasn't going to fly forever. That's when she came up with the abduction story. She put the duct tape on the already dead and dumped body (I can't imagine anyone doing this, but the defense forensic witness actually said this is what happened) so her story would have a ring of truth if it was ever found.

If she had planned to kill Caylee I think she would have thought about how to dispose of the body ahead of time. With the pool theory I can see how the events quickly unfolded.

KC did check into her MySpace account first and probably saw the "Win Her Over With Chloroform' pic. Out of curiosity, she might very well have googled info about chloroform. Since the average person can't go out and just buy chloroform off the shelf, she might have wondered how a guy could get his hands on it. So, she googled 'How to make chloroform'. I could see myself doing this. The search might not have anything to do with Caylee.

I did a few chloroform google searches and found that many household products (including toothpaste) could convert into chloroform. After CA doused the trunk with Febreeze maybe it partially converted to chloroform. Or, could it have had something to do with the chlorine from the pool? Could the combination of Febreeze and pool chlorine make chloroform? (Is there a scientist out there?)

What I find impossible is to wrap my head around how, once Caylee was dead, KC was able to act like nothing at all happened! This alone marks her as a sociopath. And we all know what a liar she is.

I can go with this theory up to a point. I can imagine KC not wanting to be bothered with Caylee and ignoring her, possibly resulting in a drowning accident. Totally plausible, that's the story KC should have gone with from the get-go.

But the biggest issue for me is that no one, and I mean no one, would sit in jail for 3 years facing a possible death sentence or LWOP for an accident! Once she was arrested the second time for murder, she would have been screaming that it was an accident. Everyone offered the accident scenario to her, including her parents! She wouldn't take it until her team basically made her. They could go NO WHERE with the Zanny defense, they had to come up with something else.

That is the real cincher for me, on top of the mountain of evidence, the fact that she sat in jail for 3 years blaming a made up person when she could have just said "I'm sorry, I wasn't watching her, it was an accident". Makes no sense whatsoever. She didn't fear Cindy that much, she surely didn't fear George, there was no reason for her to lie about an accident.

He is Lee's ex-housemate, Brian Lufkin.

I've never seen anything odd about the birthday video and Brian singing. Just a guy acting silly and pretending to be a singer with Caylee's little sing along toy. Is this the party that a lavish Mexican theme, according to Shirley? There wasn't anything much going on in the video to indicate that. They were just all sitting down the side of long patio with Casey on one side drinking a beer. Maybe they were keeping Caylee back there while someone else set up a pinata and other decorations. It sort of looked like Caylee was trying to get around George and see something in the yard, and they were keeping her in that area.

Thanks
That would explain it as far as her parents go
But what about as far as saying it to friends

That's the thing, I don't know when she said it to her friends. If she said at night, it could be that Caylee was with Cindy but that Casey thought it sounded "cooler" to say she was with her nanny. I think she was almost always with Cindy, sometimes even at work. I think Casey only had her during the hours she pretended to be at work...and I know she did have a real babysitter for a while, was it Lauren? Or some former friend.

But the biggest issue for me is that no one, and I mean no one, would sit in jail for 3 years facing a possible death sentence or LWOP for an accident! She didn't fear Cindy that much, she surely didn't fear George, there was no reason for her to lie about an accident.

You got me there. That she preferred to possibly do serious jail time than to admit to an accident doesn't make sense. It seems to me that anyone would eventually tell the truth if the accident scenario is what happened. And when the DT finally pressured her into going with that, why on earth did she drag GA into the mix? Or maybe, if she didn't want to take the fall alone, she figured she'd try and drag her family down with her- that spiteful attitude she had. Just can't figure it.:pullhair:

One thing for sure, that whole family needs a huge reality check. It seems like their lives revolved around paying for KC, covering for KC and denying things that were right there in front of their faces. I hope this is a lesson for people who are coddling their adult children. Indeed, you reap what you sow.

I can go with this theory up to a point. I can imagine KC not wanting to be bothered with Caylee and ignoring her, possibly resulting in a drowning accident. Totally plausible, that's the story KC should have gone with from the get-go.

But the biggest issue for me is that no one, and I mean no one, would sit in jail for 3 years facing a possible death sentence or LWOP for an accident! Once she was arrested the second time for murder, she would have been screaming that it was an accident. Everyone offered the accident scenario to her, including her parents! She wouldn't take it until her team basically made her. They could go NO WHERE with the Zanny defense, they had to come up with something else.

That is the real cincher for me, on top of the mountain of evidence, the fact that she sat in jail for 3 years blaming a made up person when she could have just said "I'm sorry, I wasn't watching her, it was an accident". Makes no sense whatsoever. She didn't fear Cindy that much, she surely didn't fear George, there was no reason for her to lie about an accident.

She had to sit in jail...because if she admitted to an accident, she would have to lead LE to Caylee's body and then they would see the duct tape, the place she left her etc...so in Oct 08 when she was charged, she was just hoping Caylee would never be found. By the time Caylee was found, it was way too late to claim "accident." I think they/she just threw George into the mix sometime this spring when figuring out a strategy, so that maybe the jury would think HE had left her in the swamp...

I think the truth is much simpler than that. The evidence points to a child being knocked out with chloroform, and purposely smothered with duct tape. KC did the chloroform searches and then tried to erase them. She planned this murder, and that's why she was able to show no panic or remorse afterward. Remember she made a diary entry that stated (not word-for-word), "I don't regret what I did, I'm just a little scared, but I'm finally happy."

I don't see any way this could have been an accident, and KC could have been comfortable with it to the extent that she shopped at Blockbuster arm-in-arm with her boyfriend hours afterward, and danced at a bar four nights later.

The only thing that throws me off is the flurry of calls she made to her parents on the 16th, that fit in with the time Caylee probably died. But I believe Caylee's death was first-degree murder.

She planned this murder, and that's why she was able to show no panic or remorse afterward. Remember she made a diary entry that stated (not word-for-word), "I don't regret what I did, I'm just a little scared, but I'm finally happy."

The only thing that throws me off is the flurry of calls she made to her parents on the 16th, that fit in with the time Caylee probably died. But I believe Caylee's death was first-degree murder.

It does seem that whichever theory anyone comes up with, there are still puzzle pieces that don't fit the puzzle. If she did plan out the murder it would explain how she could be so disconnected after only a few hours. She would have gotten used to the idea long before the actual murder.

KC might have made all those phone calls to check that CA and GA were still at work and not planning to return home early. But why would she actually murder Caylee right there in the home? She could have done it someplace off the beaten path where she'd have plenty of time to kill, and then dispose of the body. It just doesn't seem planned out well at all. Everything she did after Caylee's death seems like she was flying by the seat of her pants.

I recently rescued a feral kitten hoping to rehabilitate it for adoption. Most ferals live a miserable life and wind up starving to death, plus Animal Control was in the process of trapping and killing all the feral cats at a particular trailer park. I was told by a resident that this kitten was sick already, but it started choking, or something, and died right in front of my eyes within 2 days. I was a mental wreck while this was happening. I became almost hysterical and even tried to give it mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. I cried on and off for the next few hours.

I can't imagine anyone being able to kill another human being, yet of course it actually does happen. Not being able to wrap my head around the idea of a sociopath is the reason I've always been interested in this type of crime.

I never saw any diary entries. Where did you find this one? Was it originally found at the Anthony's home? I wonder why the PT didn't use this or other entries during the trial.

The smell of garbage- any kind of garbage you can think of- would never smell like a dead body. .

<respectfully snipped>

So true!! I worked for large hotel chain and dang if people didn't check in just so they could "check out" of life...permanently. I had to have an engineer use bolt cutters on one New Year's Eve in order to enter the room of someone who didn't "check out" properly and wouldn't respond to room calls. As soon as I opened the door with a special security key, the smell was overwhelming. And that is just the 3-inches that the door opened before I said "cut the throw latch". Trust me, there is nothing like getting called out of a movie theater to walk into that smell and wait around until the coroner shows up in a NY's eve ball gown and begins inspecting the food that was left over on a room service tray. Psssst, there's the note....

We had to use a special cleaning company, replace the curtains, the beds, triple clean the carpets. My point is...

Decomp does not smell like garbage. The only reason one wouldn't notice it, would be if they were desensitized to the smell. I imagine a coroner doesn't think it's too bad, just like the fish gutters at the cannery don't gag at the table with the fish guts... but I did, the minute I walked in to a seafood cannery plant. *GAG* Which explains why some people didn't notice it....that and I do believe it was cleaned.

It does seem that whichever theory anyone comes up with, there are still puzzle pieces that don't fit the puzzle. If she did plan out the murder it would explain how she could be so disconnected after only a few hours. She would have gotten used to the idea long before the actual murder.

KC might have made all those phone calls to check that CA and GA were still at work and not planning to return home early. But why would she actually murder Caylee right there in the home? She could have done it someplace off the beaten path where she'd have plenty of time to kill, and then dispose of the body. It just doesn't seem planned out well at all. Everything she did after Caylee's death seems like she was flying by the seat of her pants.

I recently rescued a feral kitten hoping to rehabilitate it for adoption. Most ferals live a miserable life and wind up starving to death, plus Animal Control was in the process of trapping and killing all the feral cats at a particular trailer park. I was told by a resident that this kitten was sick already, but it started choking, or something, and died right in front of my eyes within 2 days. I was a mental wreck while this was happening. I became almost hysterical and even tried to give it mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. I cried on and off for the next few hours.

I can't imagine anyone being able to kill another human being, yet of course it actually does happen. Not being able to wrap my head around the idea of a sociopath is the reason I've always been interested in this type of crime.

I never saw any diary entries. Where did you find this one? Was it originally found at the Anthony's home? I wonder why the PT didn't use this or other entries during the trial.

Thanks, you just gave me PTSD! I am not even going to tell you the story of what happened to the days old kitten I tried to save, but the same thing. I was able to keep it alive for three days and when my own stupidity resulted in it's death, I was inconsolable for the entire day and continued to cry for a few days. That proves we have a normal, reasonable, reverence for life. Casey doesn't have that circuitry. She has a really important chip missing. On the other hand, she would make a great terrorist.

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798"]Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This theory makes perfect sense to me & in fact, ever since half way thru the trial, this is what I figured had to have happened. Of course, my opinion ony. I think that Caylee accidently drowned, Casey freaked....panicked, whatever you want to say and didn't know what to do. Just like you, I think she came up with the whole nanny kidnapping story not realizing that everything would "snowball outta control". I think the duct tape went on after she died to "prove" that Caylee was kidnapped. And I think that someone placed Caylee in the woods like that, hence the reason that Casey was so adament in the interviews (in beginning) that she did not know where Caylee was.

As for her partying afterwards, I read the explaination from one of the DT witnesses.....grief expert Dr. Sally Karioth who, at one point during her testimony, said grieving can sometimes lead people to party, almost to the point of hysteria.

Dr. Karioth said young people many times are reluctant to grieve, thus their grieving manifests in a number of different ways, including behavior that may be perceived as risky. She also testified that such a family dynamic could create a “conspiracy of silence,” which may appear odd and strange to outside observers.

Yes, I am a mother of 2 young boys. Yes, I have followed this case since day 1. Yes, I live only a few miles from where this all happened and FINALLY.....no I do not think Casey is INNOCENT! I just do not believe anymore that she murdered her beautiful daughter!!

My opinions only & I am intitled to them! Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in your thoughts on what you think happened and it makes perfect sense to me.

I think the truth is much simpler than that. The evidence points to a child being knocked out with chloroform, and purposely smothered with duct tape. KC did the chloroform searches and then tried to erase them. She planned this murder, and that's why she was able to show no panic or remorse afterward. Remember she made a diary entry that stated (not word-for-word), "I don't regret what I did, I'm just a little scared, but I'm finally happy."

I don't see any way this could have been an accident, and KC could have been comfortable with it to the extent that she shopped at Blockbuster arm-in-arm with her boyfriend hours afterward, and danced at a bar four nights later.

Something just occured to me as I read your post.
I think she chloroformed her then strangled her ( she loves to grab her neck when she's angry) or sufficated her with a pillow.
She went out to the yard & threw her in the pool to make it look like an accident. She left her in there a few minutes & took her out before she made all those phonecalls to cry accident but no one answered. After she hung up she decided not to call 911 because they could tell if they did an autopsy that Caylee didn't have water in her lungs.
She duct taped her to make sure she would never wake up & threw her into the trunk.

My theory for a long time has been SIMILAR to this, but not exactly. To me it is the ONLY one that makes half-way sense to me. I do not believe that Casey planned to kill Caylee because she apparently had no thought of how she would dispose of the body. The disposal of the body so close to the house tells me it was done in a hurry...not planned out. Here is what I think happened:

The big fight on the 15th was not over Casey not being responsible for Caylee. It was because Cindy had found out that Casey had stolen from Cindy's father's assisted living fund. Cindy was irate. She choked Casey and Casey took Caylee and left.

The next day, the 16th, she returned to the house after making sure Cindy and George were at work. She put the pool ladder back up planning for her and Caylee to play in the pool for awhile and be gone again before it was time for Cindy to get home from work. George lied when he said he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house that day. His memory of what they both were wearing was way too detailed for him to have remembered a month later. Remember that later on, he couldn't remember which gas can he had taken with him to the tow yard the day they picked up the car. No way would he remember a month later what anyone was wearing, plus these are not the clothes Caylee was wearing when her remains were found.

Casey takes Caylee inside the house to get her ready for the pool, but gets distracted while talking on her cell phone, texting or using the computer and forgets about Caylee. Meanwhile Caylee has taken her shoes off (remember no shoes were found with Caylee's remains) and gone outside to the pool without Casey noticing because she has lost track of time. When she finally realizes that Caylee is no longer inside the house, she rushes outside and finds Caylee floating in the pool obviously dead. In a panic, she tries to call Cindy in a flurry of calls to her cell phone and to her work phone, but Cindy is in a meeting and does not answer.

By then, Casey knows she is in deep trouble with Cindy for letting Caylee drown. She's already called her an unfit mother numerous times and physically attacked her the night before. I disagree with the poster who said Casey was not THAT afraid of Cindy...I think she WAS that afraid of her especially if it was Casey's negligence that caused Caylee's death. Cindy would never stop hounding and punishing Casey and never forgive her and might actually have killed Casey for this.

She had no plan so she acted on impulse. She buried Caylee in the sand box..an easy place to dig..near the playhouse. This is the area that two cadaver dogs hit on, so Caylee's body was there long enough for the decomposition process to begin and be detected by cadaver dogs. Casey never goes back inside the house because she is dripping wet from pulling Caylee from the pool. Instead, she goes out the back gate in such a hurry she doesn't bother to close it. Pool ladder left up and back gate left open.

The next day, making sure again that George and Cindy were not there, she goes back and digs Caylee's body up out of the sand box. By this time, decomposition fluids are coming out of Caylee's mouth and nose and she is covered in sand because she was wet when she buried her. She has no idea what she can do with the body. She's afraid to leave it there because she knows it will be found quickly either dug up by the dogs or found by Cindy or George. She lets herself into the house and gets the laundry basket, two garbage bags, and duct tape to stop the escape of decomposition fluids from Caylee's mouth and nose. She first puts the body in the laundry bag...it has a metal ring around the bottom so it will stand on its own and will be easier to put Caylee's body into. Then she puts the laundry bag inside two plastic garbage bags and ties them up. Caylee is triple bagged now so she puts her into the trunk of her car and leaves again. She still has not thought of a plan to dispose of the body..where would be the best place to bury her? I believe she intended to bury the body, but just did not settle on the place to do it before she was forced to dump it quickly in the woods after the smell got so bad she couldn't stand it. Why didn't she dump the body right away before the smell got into the trunk? Because she had not planned to kill Caylee, therefore she had no plan as to how she would dispose of the body.

IMO, this best explains all the circumstantial evidence. The Cholorform had nothing to do with Caylee's death in my opinion. It was used to clean the decomp stain in the trunk. The stain George described as circular and about the size of a basketball matches where the metal ring at the bottom of the laundry bag would have sat with Caylee's body in it. There was ONE search for Chloroform, not 84, and this was done made while Casey was dating or had just broken up with Ricardo Morales after he posted about "win her over with chloroform" on his myspace page, so it's a non issue in my mind just like the computer searches. I think she searched neck breaking, how to make weapons out of household products, and self defense to protect herself against Cindy or George. It's my guess that the night of the 15th was not the first time Cindy or George had gotten physical with Casey. She WAS afraid of them. Both were way bigger than Casey, and Casey would have no need to look these things up concerning how to kill a 3 year old. Why she would look up "shovel" is anybody's guess. Who doesn't know what a shovel is or what it's used for or where you might go to buy one?

I know I've left out some of my theory, but this post is long and I don't have ALL the answers, but it explains the hits by the cadaver dogs both in the backyard and the trunk, the smell in the trunk, the duct tape, the stain that could not be positively identified as decomp after being cleaned with Chloroform, the high levels of Chloroform in the air samples from the trunk, the 31 days of not reporting Caylee missing, the lies, everything except how she acted normal after Caylee's death. How she did that, I cannot even begin to imagine..whether it was intentional or accidental she showed no change in her demeanor when she was around her friends except those times she was awakened by nightmares while she was sleeping with Tony and the time Tony caught her crying while she was watching the last video taken of Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get