Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #9

I don't know quite what to think about this latest news bite. Among the players, Perry certainly ranks in the top 3 or so whose opinion I legitimately respect. Moreover, he certainly had far greater insight into the case and the all of the evidence... Like so much else with this case, I'll take this nugget with a hefty bucket of salt.
He's obviously not all that if he believes this wasn't first degree.,

I haven't read this thread. I did read the news snippet about what Judge Perry believes this morning. I have always believed that Casey tried to make Caylee sleep in the trunk of the car by using chloroform. Then Caylee either died from the chloroform or from heat in the trunk. It makes sense and the evidence fits. I'm currently reading Imperfect Justice. Found it on my iPad where I bought it and must've forgotten it was there.

LE are charging most parents with murder when they leave their child in the car but now the media and Judge Perry are spinning a theory that it was an accident that poor FCA merely overdosed Caylee with chloroform before locking her in the car so therefore it was not murder?

Since when is it legal to use chloroform to put a child to sleep and by the way, if you overdose, could it be considered an accident in the eyes of the legal system? Is it available at the local drug store for all the moms who don't want to care for their child?

And, she left Caylee locked in a car for two or three days? In Florida, where it's extremely hot? Was that an accident?

How about duct taping a child, throwing her away in a garbage bag and deceiving LE for years? Was that an accident?

Seems like they are drinking that kool-aid that poor FCA was just a young child who made a mistake and shouldn't be punished for it. Or else, they are pulling out all the stops to try and make her credible for her big splash on TV so everybody can get their piece of the pie.

Give me a break!

Oh, I never said it was an accident. I think it should've been murder and she should've been Locked up for life. Poor Caylee never had a chance with Casey for a mother.

Someone texted me that Casey was giving an exclusive interview on NBC. Found it... series of interviews...

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/national...asey-Anthony-Speaks-About-Case-415536853.html

"Caylee would be 12 right now. And would be a total badass," she told The Associated Press in one of a series of exclusive interviews. "I'd like to think she'd be listening to classic rock, playing sports" and putting up with no nonsense.

"Even if I would've told them everything that I told to the psychologist, I hate to say this but I firmly believe I would have been in the same place. Because cops believe other cops. Cops tend to victimize the victims. I understand now ... I see why I was treated the way I was even had I been completely truthful."

She added: "Cops lie to people every day. I'm just one of the unfortunate idiots who admitted they lied."

Source: 'I'm OK With Myself': Casey Anthony Speaks in 1st Interview Since Daughter's Murder Case | NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/national...peaks-About-Case-415536853.html#ixzz4ae93h4QI

She changes her story again! Using the Arias dog defense! Still. Laming George and living rent free while getting paid to play on social media

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LE are charging most parents with murder when they leave their child in the car but now the media and Judge Perry are spinning a theory that it was an accident that poor FCA merely overdosed Caylee with chloroform before locking her in the car so therefore it was not murder?

Since when is it legal to use chloroform to put a child to sleep and by the way, if you overdose, could it be considered an accident in the eyes of the legal system? Is it available at the local drug store for all the moms who don't want to care for their child?

And, she left Caylee locked in a car for two or three days? In Florida, where it's extremely hot? Was that an accident?

How about duct taping a child, throwing her away in a garbage bag and deceiving LE for years? Was that an accident?

Seems like they are drinking that kool-aid that poor FCA was just a young child who made a mistake and shouldn't be punished for it. Or else, they are pulling out all the stops to try and make her credible for her big splash on TV so everybody can get their piece of the pie.

Give me a break!

Nothing like a petite young woman to make intelligent people ignore the evidence and look for the laziest and mildest explanation to excuse what she did, huh? There are some women who accidently overdose their children so of course let us include Casey in that group because she couldn't have committed such a horrific crime---even if the evidence says otherwise! She's a young woman for heaven's sake---let's ignore the fool-proof suffocation evidence and the duct-tape. Poor little naïve Casey. The fool-proof suffocation search must have been a search for herself because she was too distraught over the "accidental" death of her child. Or perhaps Caylee suffocated on a bag or something and caused her own death. Maybe aliens did it!

I need a time-out.

Nothing like a petite young woman to make intelligent people ignore the evidence and look for the laziest and mildest explanation to excuse what she did, huh? There are some women who accidently overdose their children so of course let us include Casey in that group because she couldn't have committed such a horrific crime---even if the evidence says otherwise! She's a young woman for heaven's sake---let's ignore the fool-proof suffocation evidence and the duct-tape. Poor little naïve Casey. The fool-proof suffocation search must have been a search for herself because she was too distraught over the "accidental" death of her child. Or perhaps Caylee suffocated on a bag or something and caused her own death. Maybe aliens did it!

I need a time-out.
Exactly, you'd be surprised how many men give women a pass for everything because they want to f*ck them.

Unbelievable, she is so delusional. And how horrible the Associated Press would pay her for this because you know she did it for money.

Both Cindy and George thought everything happened on June 9th before they were reminded of the Father's Day visit. I think George's inconsistencies are based on combining days in his head nothing nefarious. The phone calls/log ins etc don't lie. Casey was home. I've always felt like that flurry of calls to Cindy were part of the last minutes of Caylee's life - either because Casey finally got up off her butt and found her daughter dead in the pool and called Cindy for help or because she out and out murdered her in those moments because Cindy wouldn't answer the phone and she wanted to go out with Tony. I still have a lot of belief in the pool scenario because of the dogs hitting on the spot on the grass by the pool. If she drowned in the pool, it was neglect for sure not an accident. The flurry of calls is significant in some major way.

I could easily believe George called a few minutes after he left to make sure Casey was up and out of bed and actually watching her kid. Or off the computer etc.

Both Cindy and George thought everything happened on June 9th before they were reminded of the Father's Day visit. I think George's inconsistencies are based on combining days in his head nothing nefarious. The phone calls/log ins etc don't lie. Casey was home. I've always felt like that flurry of calls to Cindy were part of the last minutes of Caylee's life - either because Casey finally got up off her butt and found her daughter dead in the pool and called Cindy for help or because she out and out murdered her in those moments because Cindy wouldn't answer the phone and she wanted to go out with Tony. I still have a lot of belief in the pool scenario because of the dogs hitting on the spot on the grass by the pool. If she drowned in the pool, it was neglect for sure not an accident. The flurry of calls is significant in some major way.

I could easily believe George called a few minutes after he left to make sure Casey was up and out of bed and actually watching her kid. Or off the computer etc.

June 15, not 9th.

I may not be remembering right, someone correct me if I'm wrong please, but I think the dog hit by the pool because we figured that was wear she laid deceased Caylee down when trying to bury her to begin with. Remember, she BORROWED A SHOVEL from the neighbor, Cindy says that was because there were bamboo shoots they were tripping over but we know that not to be true. Wasn't there soil disturbed in that area?

June 15, not 9th.

I may not be remembering right, someone correct me if I'm wrong please, but I think the dog hit by the pool because we figured that was wear she laid deceased Caylee down when trying to bury her to begin with. Remember, she BORROWED A SHOVEL from the neighbor, Cindy says that was because there were bamboo shoots they were tripping over but we know that not to be true. Wasn't there soil disturbed in that area?

I have always thought she meant to bury little Caylee but discovered how difficult it is to dig a hole big enough and gave up.

ive always had the thought that she taped her face up, placed her in the trunk and drove around and let the tape and the boot of the car "do the dirty work'.
kind of disassociation but enabling.
she likely drove around with the music up really loud starting the bella vista she so desperately wanted while her baby girl quietly suffocated alone in the trunk.
I don't think she opened the trunk till the smell became a problem.
likely once and once only and she packaged her up and threw her out into the local brush.
the lies and arrogance of George and cindy in protecting that vile excuse of a person should have them behind bars with her.
their behaviour is really offensive in caylee's memory.

"LE are charging most parents with murder when they leave their child in the car but now the media and Judge Perry are spinning a theory that it was an accident that poor FCA merely overdosed Caylee with chloroform before locking her in the car so therefore it was not murder?

Seems like they are drinking that kool-aid that poor FCA was just a young child who made a mistake and shouldn't be punished for it. Or else, they are pulling out all the stops to try and make her credible for her big splash on TV so everybody can get their piece of the pie."

Comment by watcher9 has to be THE BEST COMMENT!

I too could NOT understand Perry blowing Caylee's murder off as a seemingly trivial matter,
simply an Accident.
Oh what an idiotic statement!
And HOW could Judge Perry say something like this,
when he himself HEARD Casey shrieking and swearing at her own attorneys
when they offered her a plea deal for several years in prison?
Accident my foot!

Her mother killed her shortly after her father left. She studied up on how to kill her but then realized that she had no idea as to how to "dispose" of her. So she put her under the sandbox turtle thingamiggy...

What I really want is more info on the cadaver dog. People don't trust dogs enough, but I've worked with dogs for a long time now, professionally, and these dog just don't do ANYTHING without a reason. Mind you, I haven't been working with cadaver dogs, just dogs in general. It's hard to explain to someone the things that they know, beyond what we do, but let's just say ALWAYS listen to your dog. One minor sense that is far beyond ours is scent, and you really can't even imagine how far they surpass us.
The thing is, and for me, this holds the key; is was the dog a perfect cadaver dog?

I really wish they had filmed or at least recorded some of the tests he'd done, because it makes a huge difference whether or not he ever gave false alerts. He may have been alerting at the presence of one common chemical which could mean nothing for treats, or he may be a perfect cadaver dog, that never alerts without human decomp.

Does anyone have this officer or volunteer dog's info?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back