Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #9

I'm a newbie here, and am really loving the discussions. I am still forming an opinion about how Caylee died. But can someone please confirm something for me (sorry - forgive me if this is a stupid question)

* Zani the Nanny.... Casey means Xanax here, doesn't she? It seems obvious to me. She would drug her baby with Xanax so she could go out and leave her somewhere (probably in the car) without a babysitter. So when asked to give this nanny's details, she panicked and lied. And Caylee's death was yet another occasion where she needed to be kid-free so she strapped her in the car and got "ZANI" to look after her again :( But this time something went horribly wrong. And the rest is a cover-up/staging/manipulation by the entire Anthony family.

Oh and also: what is the general consensus about the sexual abuse claims? She is obviously a constant (possibly pathological) liar so is this claim also dismissed? I am of the opinion that you always believe children's claims of CSA, and though she was not a minor when she made the claims, she was/is definitely psychologically and emotionally immature. And IMHO, incestuous child sexual abuse would explain a lot of the dynamics of the Anthony family. The parallels I see with the Ramsey's is a little unnerving too.

Am I completely off track here?

I'm a newbie here, and am really loving the discussions. I am still forming an opinion about how Caylee died. But can someone please confirm something for me (sorry - forgive me if this is a stupid question)

* Zani the Nanny.... Casey means Xanax here, doesn't she? It seems obvious to me. She would drug her baby with Xanax so she could go out and leave her somewhere (probably in the car) without a babysitter. So when asked to give this nanny's details, she panicked and lied. And Caylee's death was yet another occasion where she needed to be kid-free so she strapped her in the car and got "ZANI" to look after her again :( But this time something went horribly wrong. And the rest is a cover-up/staging/manipulation by the entire Anthony family.

Oh and also: what is the general consensus about the sexual abuse claims? She is obviously a constant (possibly pathological) liar so is this claim also dismissed? I am of the opinion that you always believe children's claims of CSA, and though she was not a minor when she made the claims, she was/is definitely psychologically and emotionally immature. And IMHO, incestuous child sexual abuse would explain a lot of the dynamics of the Anthony family. The parallels I see with the Ramsey's is a little unnerving too.

Hi, welcome to the forums.

A lot of people have speculated that Casey was drugging Caylee and she very well could have been. I don't know about the Xanax, but I'm not 100% sold on the chloroform, although the high levels in the trunks are compelling evidence.

Personally, I think Casey was interested in chloroform. I have no doubt that she Googled "chloroform", "recipe for the chloroform" and "how to make chloroform." I don't know whether she actually tried to make it or not, she may have experimented, but I think ultimately it was too complicated for her. Just like burying Caylee in the backyard when she borrowed the shovel was too much work for her.

I don't think Caylee's death was anywhere near an accident. It was cold blooded first degree murder.

On the afternoon of the day Caylee died, Casey googled "fool-proof suffication." IMO, she most likely she used some method to suffocate her. I only hope she found some way to knock Caylee out beforehand.

IMO, Casey killed Caylee because she was angry at her mother and trying to hurt her. The day before, it was rumored that Casey had gotten into a knock down drag out fight with Cindy over the fact that Casey had been caught stealing money from her sick grandfather's retirement account again. Cindy was threatening to throw her out and take custody of Caylee.

The fight is hearsay and can't be proven, but it is fact that Cindy had taken Caylee to visit her parents on June 15. During this visit, Shirley Plesea (Cindy's mother) had informed Cindy that Casey had stolen more money from them and wanted to go to the police and press charges. Cindy had to talk Shirley out of it and promised Shirley that she would punish Casey.

So I sincerely doubt Cindy would have gone home and watched movies and cuddled with Casey and Caylee while they all cried over her sick father the way she claimed. IMO, Cindy is a big, fat liar and perjurer who concealed information from the police for the sheer sake of her own personal embarrassment. What's really sad is that she failed her granddaughter and she's too arrogant and just plain stupid to even be ashamed of herself.

George never touched Casey or had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance. I'm certain of this. Her and her obese sleazeball of a lawyer went after him because his grand jury testimony got her indicted for first degree murder.

Although sexual abuse claims should be taken seriously, Casey can't even remain consistent. She initially denied that George ever touched her and said that Lee was the only one who touched her inappropriately.

Then Casey claimed in a jailhouse letter that Lee used to come into her room all the time, and oh, she could barely remember what occurred, but her father may have touched her too. By trial, she had this technicolor story put together where she could remember years of abuse by her father and having his genitals in her mouth every morning before she had to go catch the school bus.

Then her story morphs repeatedly. In one version, she claims that George stopped before Caylee was conceived. In another version, she's worried that George could be Caylee's father. Then she threw all caution to the wind and flat out ripped off a South Park episode and claimed her father used to call his penis a baldheaded "mouse" and he would ask her to pet it until it "sneezed milk."

So either she should sue South Park for ripping off her childhood abuse, or South Park should sue her for plagiarism.

So no, I don't believe she was ever abused. I think she's a sociopath and a spoiled, murdering, thieving brat. She was coddled all her life and her pathetic parents and the imbeciles on her jury further enabled her. And now the media made her famous, so she can live out her life collecting money from idiotic strangers and having greedy, morally bankrupt tabloid sites take fake "paparazzi" photos of her and profiting from them.

It's absolutely ridiculous that she got away with this. The whole thing is irritating and just plain stupid. What's also sad is that she keeps getting away with stuff. She lied to her bankruptcy trustee and didn't comply with the terms of her parole and was never punished for it.
It just might take her killing someone else for her to be put back where she belongs.

By that I mean, in jail. Or a much hotter place.

No, I don't believe you are "completely off track here".

Zani the nanny may very well have referred to Xanax. On the other hand, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, which is how Casey Anthony always spoke the name, has more meaning than most picked up on. Somewhere, about the middle of the case, it was brought out that there was a family with a similar name/close to Zenaida in the neighborhood. If I remember correctly, they lived/once lived on her street. The same goes for the "Fernandez" name/word. Gonzalez was a bit more obscure and I don't believe that was brought out. The sum of this name, aside from Xanex, was a clue to Caylee's whereabouts. This, as far as I know, was never really followed up on, although to my way of thinking, it was a darned good clue.

The Anthony family obviously had some strange dynamics - we saw them in action, ALL the way around, from Cindy being the first to hold Caylee, to Cindy calling the police, to Lee's speech at Caylee's memorial (that really was weird, "CMA, CMA"), to having jewelry made of Caylee's ashes, if this is true. Then there was George. 'Nough said on that score. This was not, IMO, the All-American family, but then again, maybe it was with Most of their secrets revealed.

No, I don't believe you are off track, but I do believe the whole case went off track from the beginning to the end, the end being especially egregious, ala Mr. Ashton, IMO. No, you are not off track, there is more here than meets the eye, or has ever been made public, even though we think we've seen it all.

One more thing. This fca, or cfa, or whatever initials people want, mean Casey Anthony. I will say her name. To me these initials have no meaning. Casey Anthony was put on trial, Casey Anthony was found not guilty. She has a name. I use her name, the name is still hers and all the initials or innuendos in the world will not change that. Casey Anthony. I simply don't understand this initial thing, to me it is silly and serves no purpose at all.

:cow:

Zani the nanny may very well have referred to Xanax. On the other hand, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, which is how Casey Anthony always spoke the name, has more meaning than most picked up on. Somewhere, about the middle of the case, it was brought out that there was a family with a similar name/close to Zenaida in the neighborhood. If I remember correctly, they lived/once lived on her street. The same goes for the "Fernandez" name/word. Gonzalez was a bit more obscure and I don't believe that was brought out. The sum of this name, aside from Xanex, was a clue to Caylee's whereabouts. This, as far as I know, was never really followed up on, although to my way of thinking, it was a darned good clue.

I find that fascinating too, but here's my problem. Casey would have had to have been planning to dump Caylee's body there for months and months because she invented Zenaida a long time before Caylee died. The way the remains were disposed of always struck me as someone panicking and dumping Caylee's body there to get rid of it as fast as they could (maybe after someone's father almost opened her trunk in an attempt to retrieve his stolen gas cans.)

IMO, it was a really dumb place to leave the body. The tropical storm and not Casey's stunning intellect was what saved her on that one.

Also, going by the borrowed shovel, the cadaver dog hits and that bare patch in the backyard where nothing will grow, I think her initial plan was to bury Caylee in the backyard.

No, I don't believe you are off track, but I do believe the whole case went off track from the beginning to the end, the end being especially egregious, ala Mr. Ashton,

I agree the case went off track way back in the beginning when Casey gave her first statement and smugly obstructed the investigation by claiming her dead child had been kidnapped by a fictional nanny and they needed to search New York and Puerto Rico and absolutely not look for a dead body at all. Because you know, she could feel it in her bosom that Caylee was alive.

No, you are not off track, there is more here than meets the eye, or has ever been made public, even though we think we've seen it all.

You could say that about any murder, or crime. The jury used that as an excuse to let her off, while simultaneously disregarding testimony about her actions during the thirty one days and evidence of the forensics in the trunk of her car. They went off on some nonsensical tangent and acquitted her on pure speculation. The evidence didn't point to anyone other than Casey taking part in what happened. It was her car that smelled of death, she was the one lying and stalling whenever she talked to her mother on the phone, she was the one who tried to sabotage the investigation.

One more thing. This fca, or cfa, or whatever initials people want, mean Casey Anthony. I will say her name. To me these initials have no meaning. Casey Anthony was put on trial, Casey Anthony was found not guilty. She has a name. I use her name, the name is still hers and all the initials or innuendos in the world will not change that. Casey Anthony. I simply don't understand this initial thing, to me it is silly and serves no purpose at all.

It isn't really inneundo. She is, in fact, a convicted felon. She did time for check fraud.

I assume some people use it because it's faster to type than "Casey." Or maybe typing out her full name sickens some people. I don't call her "FCA", but I don't see how people abbreviating her name is really an issue.

I guess I can relate. I can think of lots of things I'd rather call her, rather than using her name.

My thoughts on Zanny are that she was initially using Xanax to drug Caylee and because she's sick in the head, she thought she was being clever by referring to her nanny as Zanny. Then, when she made that visit to Sawgrass, and saw the name Zenaida, a light bulb went on, and she tucked that tidbit of info away in case she needed it at a later time ... which she did.

The latest revelation regarding the timing of the "fool-proof suffication" (sic) calls to mind:
"Watch your thoughts: They become your words.
Watch your words: They become your actions.
Watch your actions: They become your habits.
Watch your habits: They become your character.
Watch your character: It becomes your destiny." - various authors attributed

As it relates to what happened to Caylee, this newest piece of the puzzle resolves a fundamental 'theories' issue for me, personally.

For the sake of simplicity, I'm abandoning my usual approach of attempting to reconcile all the available information with a theory.

IMHO...

Caylee was murdered ~7:30PM 6/16, when Casey's 'plan A' and 'plan B' attempts to hand her over for the night to Cindy, then, Amy failed. The strongest evidence supporting this is that the unanswered 7:22PM call to Amy emphatically marked the end of Casey initiating communications. After this time Casey's behavior shifted dramatically to being elusive. The last call to Amy was a very clear turning point in Casey's observable behavior on a macro scale.

Casey's actions, IMHO, weren't fueled by a well-developed plot to off Caylee. They were the result of accumulated frustrations in recent months, seemingly accelerating by the hour 6/15-6/16.

There was a stark shift in events @ Hopespring 6/16 after 2PM, as evidenced by the computer searches. The 2:51PM 'fool-proof' search coincided with the time George, who appears to have been caring/entertaining Caylee the majority of the day whilst Casey was engrossed in all-things-Casey, left for work. The search reads, to me, like a 0-100mph launch over the edge. The immediate and purposeful choice of 'suffocation' suggests, to me, putting in words Casey's desire to silence an inconsolable Caylee immediately. ETA: That George called Casey @ 3PM at the house, then on her cell is very telling that some situation was underway when he left, IMHO. From phone records, George calling Casey was a very, very rare event. To me, George's behavior in placing those calls indicates something was seriously awry when he left the house and he wanted to get an update. It doesn't seem too far a stretch that Caylee would be upset @ his leaving, and he felt guilty/responsible and perhaps wanted to console her over the phone if he could. So, there are at least two independent, observable behaviors (Casey's abrupt 'fool-proof' search & George's rare calls) that suggest things were in a drastic downward spiral by ~2:30PM.

Regardless of whether Casey harmed Caylee @ all before they left Hopespring that afternoon, the thought had become words, and the words materialized in the action of picking up the duct tape. Perhaps it was used temporarily to quieten Caylee, and then the roll went into the Pontiac as threat to Caylee; "Be quiet, or the tape goes back on!" For me, the latest computer search information seals this important means of the tape getting into the car that afternoon, to be used later. Otherwise, it seemed highly unlikely to me that it would randomly be in the car.

Casey actively sought out Cindy (i.e. flurry of calls) and hovered in the area of Gentiva after 4PM to effect the quickest possible Caylee handoff-and-escape-to-Tony's scenario. Casey was 'dressed for work' to pull of the ruse until the 'plan A' handoff to Cindy had clearly failed.

Dropping Caylee at Amy's became 'plan B', and Casey changed Caylee into her 'sleeping away from home' pajamas - the "Big Trouble..." shirt.

When meager attempts to reach Amy failed, an infuriated Casey, perhaps fueled by a fitful Caylee, used the carseat straps to restrain Caylee while she first applied the tape to quieten her (again?), then, in rage, to suffocate her as her thoughts and actions from the afternoon computer search reached fruition.

There wasn't any pre-agreed-to rendevous time for Casey and Tony that evening that we are aware of. The timing of her arrival at his apartment ~7:42PM was only paced by the 20 minutes it took for Casey to erupt, cinch the carseat straps, apply the tape, wait for Caylee to stop breathing and place her body into the trunk of the Pontiac.

Steering clear of the details, there just isn't enough information to determine with any certainty if Caylee was sedated in any way. It seems to me very unlikely, though. Casey's efforts were to hand Caylee off right up until the time she snapped. Further, Casey doesn't strike me as being empathetic, nor possessing the forethought to sedate Caylee to 'soften' the end that came so abrubtly.

thisisreallyinteresting.

I was just watching a show for JonBenet Ramsey on the Reelz channel.

I did not realize coming up next is something I have never seen before ..a program on Reelz Channel on Casey Anthony case.. original air date is ? December 3rd 2016? " Scandal made me Famous - Casey Anthony" is the name of the episode

I'll have to watch a little bit of it to know if it is new or not

The latest revelation regarding the timing of the "fool-proof suffication" (sic) calls to mind:
"Watch your thoughts: They become your words.
Watch your words: They become your actions.
Watch your actions: They become your habits.
Watch your habits: They become your character.
Watch your character: It becomes your destiny." - various authors attributed

As it relates to what happened to Caylee, this newest piece of the puzzle resolves a fundamental 'theories' issue for me, personally.

For the sake of simplicity, I'm abandoning my usual approach of attempting to reconcile all the available information with a theory.

IMHO...

Caylee was murdered ~7:30PM 6/16, when Casey's 'plan A' and 'plan B' attempts to hand her over for the night to Cindy, then, Amy failed. The strongest evidence supporting this is that the unanswered 7:22PM call to Amy emphatically marked the end of Casey initiating communications. After this time Casey's behavior shifted dramatically to being elusive. The last call to Amy was a very clear turning point in Casey's observable behavior on a macro scale.

Casey's actions, IMHO, weren't fueled by a well-developed plot to off Caylee. They were the result of accumulated frustrations in recent months, seemingly accelerating by the hour 6/15-6/16.

There was a stark shift in events @ Hopespring 6/16 after 2PM, as evidenced by the computer searches. The 2:51PM 'fool-proof' search coincided with the time George, who appears to have been caring/entertaining Caylee the majority of the day whilst Casey was engrossed in all-things-Casey, left for work. The search reads, to me, like a 0-100mph launch over the edge. The immediate and purposeful choice of 'suffocation' suggests, to me, putting in words Casey's desire to silence an inconsolable Caylee immediately. ETA: That George called Casey @ 3PM at the house, then on her cell is very telling that some situation was underway when he left, IMHO. From phone records, George calling Casey was a very, very rare event. To me, George's behavior in placing those calls indicates something was seriously awry when he left the house and he wanted to get an update. It doesn't seem too far a stretch that Caylee would be upset @ his leaving, and he felt guilty/responsible and perhaps wanted to console her over the phone if he could. So, there are at least two independent, observable behaviors (Casey's abrupt 'fool-proof' search & George's rare calls) that suggest things were in a drastic downward spiral by ~2:30PM.

Regardless of whether Casey harmed Caylee @ all before they left Hopespring that afternoon, the thought had become words, and the words materialized in the action of picking up the duct tape. Perhaps it was used temporarily to quieten Caylee, and then the roll went into the Pontiac as threat to Caylee; "Be quiet, or the tape goes back on!" For me, the latest computer search information seals this important means of the tape getting into the car that afternoon, to be used later. Otherwise, it seemed highly unlikely to me that it would randomly be in the car.

Casey actively sought out Cindy (i.e. flurry of calls) and hovered in the area of Gentiva after 4PM to effect the quickest possible Caylee handoff-and-escape-to-Tony's scenario. Casey was 'dressed for work' to pull of the ruse until the 'plan A' handoff to Cindy had clearly failed.

Dropping Caylee at Amy's became 'plan B', and Casey changed Caylee into her 'sleeping away from home' pajamas - the "Big Trouble..." shirt.

When meager attempts to reach Amy failed, an infuriated Casey, perhaps fueled by a fitful Caylee, used the carseat straps to restrain Caylee while she first applied the tape to quieten her (again?), then, in rage, to suffocate her as her thoughts and actions from the afternoon computer search reached fruition.

There wasn't any pre-agreed-to rendevous time for Casey and Tony that evening that we are aware of. The timing of her arrival at his apartment ~7:42PM was only paced by the 20 minutes it took for Casey to erupt, cinch the carseat straps, apply the tape, wait for Caylee to stop breathing and place her body into the trunk of the Pontiac.

Steering clear of the details, there just isn't enough information to determine with any certainty if Caylee was sedated in any way. It seems to me very unlikely, though. Casey's efforts were to hand Caylee off right up until the time she snapped. Further, Casey doesn't strike me as being empathetic, nor possessing the forethought to sedate Caylee to 'soften' the end that came so abrubtly.

do-you-have-any-thoughts-about-the-chloroform?

I am confused about the timeline of Caylee's disappearance, I apologize if it's been discussed before, this is the wikipedia timeline:

• 7:00 a.m. Cindy Anthony testified that she left for work a few minutes before 7:00 a.m. while everyone in the home was still asleep.[SUP][4][/SUP]
  • 7:52 a.m. Activity from Casey Anthony's password-protected account on MySpace and research for "shot girls" costumes for Tony Lazarro's night club events.[SUP][4][/SUP]
  • 7:56 a.m. AIM account was used to chat on the computer.[SUP][4][/SUP]
  • 12:50 p.m. According to George Anthony, Caylee departed with Casey by car around 12:50 p.m. with backpacks on their shoulders. (Note: Although George testified that Casey and Caylee left the house at 12:50, there is further computer activity on the home computer associated with Casey's account and her cell phone pings do not leave the area of the Anthony family home until 4:11 pm.)[SUP][4][/SUP]
  • 1:39 p.m. Activity associated with Casey's AIM, MySpace, and Facebook accounts at 1:39 p.m. on the home computer. The last browser activity during that session is at 1:42 p.m.[SUP][4][/SUP]
  • 1:44 p.m. Casey calls friend Amy Huizenga.[SUP][4][/SUP]
  • 2:21 p.m. Call with Amy Huizenga ends.[SUP][4][/SUP]
  • 2:30 p.m. George Anthony testified that he left the home at this time to go to work.
  • 2:49 p.m. Casey Anthony's cellphone connects with a tower nearest to the home, and the Anthony family's desktop computer is activated by someone using a password-protected account Casey Anthony used.[SUP][4][/SUP]
  • 2:51 p.m. A Google search is made for the term "fool-proof suffocation," misspelling the last word as "suffication". The user clicks on an article criticizing pro-suicide websites that promote "foolproof" ways to die.[SUP][4][/SUP]
  • 2:52 p.m. Activity on MySpace.[SUP][4][/SUP]
  • 2:52 p.m. Casey answers phone call from Jesse Grund. He describes this conversation as "abnormal", where Casey stated to him that her parents were divorcing and she had to find a new place to live.[SUP][4][/SUP]
  • 3:04 p.m. Casey disconnected the phone call from Jesse Grund to take an incoming call from George Anthony. According to the defense, the 26-second call from her father took place as soon as he got to work to tell her "I took care of everything," telling her he disposed of the body and warning her not to tell her mother about the child's death.[SUP][4][/SUP]
  • 3:34 p.m. Casey made a phone call to her boyfriend, Tony Lazarro. Unanswered.[SUP][4][/SUP]
  • Between 4:10 and 4:14 p.m. Casey made six unanswered phone calls to her mother.[SUP][5][/SUP]
  • 4:11 p.m. Casey's cellphone pings indicate it was at or near the house until she headed toward Lazzaro's apartment at 4:11 p.m. when she leaves for Tony Lazzaro's apartment.
  • 7:54 p.m. She and Lazzaro are seen entering and walking around casually at a Blockbuster video store. Caylee is not with them.

So George saw Casey and Caylee leave, however activity on the computer from Casey's accounts continue during this time. Her cell means she's in the area, he leaves for work and then the computer activity returns and the cellphone activity in the same place, what does this mean? Casey returned to the house? And what is the explanation for the activity on the computer while she wasn't there?

Also, were do you think Caylee died and when? JamesBond makes a very convincing case for it happening after the Cindy calls but does this mean that she died in the car? While Casey was driving?? I don't think so, or was she at home?

If I recall, there was some discussion about George knowing what time he left the house because he was watching his favorite cooking show on TV, but there was a theory that Cindy fed that information to him after they tried to alibi Casey. ?

If I recall, there was some discussion about George knowing what time he left the house because he was watching his favorite cooking show on TV, but there was a theory that Cindy fed that information to him after they tried to alibi Casey. ?
and were was casey?

She was off hiding until George actually DID leave the house, and then double backed. All that cell/computer activity was hers. George had left earlier than he claims to.

She was off hiding until George actually DID leave the house, and then double backed. All that cell/computer activity was hers. George had left earlier than he claims to.
was this to continue the fake that she was working?? Why would George lie? That is one of the reasons why she got off and in the end that is George and Cindy's punishment, they will never see Caylee again, and they will never get justice or any kind of closure.

was this to continue the fake that she was working?? Why would George lie? That is one of the reasons why she got off and in the end that is George and Cindy's punishment, they will never see Caylee again, and they will never get justice or any kind of closure.

Yes, she continually faked that she was working and would often double back after her parents left for the day. As for why would George lie? Well, if anyone can figure that one out, they win a cupie doll.

ORLANDO, Fla.
Nearly six years after Casey Anthony was found not guilty in the death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee, former Orange County Judge Belvin Perry has spoken out about the case and what he believes really happened.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news...J4L/?ecmp=daytondaily_social_twitter_2014_sfp

Guess Belvin hasn't read up on the foolproof suffocation searches
I wish I could understand the unwillingness of most people to see this as first degree murder, I truly don't understand.

She must be giddy
9db5f9f6924e591655d9a9e8ccda697e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:wave: Morning ! I haven't been here in a while, but I saw this on the AOL newspage just now and had to come here to put in my two cents:

Judge in Casey Anthony trial says she 'may have' killed daughter by accident

Mar 2nd 2017 9:07AM
By Rob Smith, Buzz60

The judge in charge of Casey Anthony's murder trial believes she may have killed her daughter by accident.

Judge Belvin Perry jr. told The Orlando Sentinel that he thinks she may have tried to quiet 2-year-old daughter Caylee Anthony with chloroform and simply used too much.

More at Link: https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/03/02/Casey-Anthony-may-have-killed-daughter/21871777/

RBM: JMO ... but I do not believe Caylee was killed in an "accident" ... this was pre-meditated, IMO.

:moo:

:wave:

I don't know quite what to think about this latest news bite. Among the players, Perry certainly ranks in the top 3 or so whose opinion I legitimately respect. Moreover, he certainly had far greater insight into the case and the all of the evidence... Like so much else with this case, I'll take this nugget with a hefty bucket of salt.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back