Theories--WHO will CA throw under the bus?

Casey will stick with her story, and never speak in court. The only person she threw under the bus was her imaginary babysitter and her sister.
She will go down claiming "they" took Caylee, and "they" killed her.

As far as the defense taking blogs off the net and saying everyones already against her. That wont hold up, this is America and thankfully we are entitled to talk freely in America!

I think Casey already tried throwing Tony and some friends under the bus.

Remember when LP was naming those friends and saying they had days to give back Caylee and they'd get the reward?But, if they didn't return Caylee, he was coming after them.

I assume some kind of Anthony "grapevine" led to LP's statements.

LP was also saying at that time, all Casey was guilty of was associating with bad people and falling in love. (paraphrased)

The 400 page documents and the forensic leaks were LE's response to that very public speculation about Casey's friends, IMO.

knowing the trend of this girl's stories, I am expecting any day for her to blame this on her evil twin.

IMO, nah - the people here have a demonstrated interest in crime, sleuthing, law, etc. Not a cross sample of the "general public" in that there are related interests.

And I mean, I don't know if any of us would make it onto a jury due to our interest in crime in general.

The average person has little to no interest in this. Out of a city the size of Orlando, there are likely thousands who have never bothered to read anything except the first headlines.

We had a very high profile multiple murder trial in our area and they had no problems getting a jury pool. You don't have to not know anything about the case, just be capable of making a decision based ONLY on the facts presented in court.

When Casey is backed into a corner with her back against the wall, she'll throw her parents, George and Cindy, under the proverbial bus.

It will all go back to the events of Father's Day, June 15th. The last time Caylee was seen by anyone outside the immediate family was on that day, when Cindy took Caylee to visit her father in the assisted living facility, and a video of Caylee reading was made.

Casey will probably say that she took Caylee to visit her parents on Father's Day and her mother took Caylee to visit great-grandpa. Casey will probably say that when her mother brought Caylee home from visiting great grandpa at the assisted living facility, George, Cindy, and Casey argued about Casey's current living arrangement (living with Tony), and that she left in anger, leaving Caylee with her parents.

Casey will say that when she returned the next morning to pick up Caylee, that Caylee was gone. Her parents wouldn't tell her where Caylee was. She will say that her parents told her that she had one month to straighten out her life, and then they would talk about whether or not Casey would get Caylee back (Cindy's statement, "I've given you a month, I'm not giving you another day"). Casey will say that she made up that story about Zenaida to protect her parents involvement.

Casey's story about her parents being the last ones to have Caylee will fit the known evidence, including the hits by the cadaver dogs in the backyard of the Anthony home.

Very likely the defense they are working on now. She will say she was "out partying" because she knew Caylee was with her parents and was not worried about her in the least.

I have wondered WHY they employed such a well known defense attorney in Orlando and when he was on NG last night, it appeared he was defending them totally and staying out of anything to do with Casey. He parents know this is coming, and are preparing now for it.

Cindy goes under the bus and Amy. BTW: Where is this script? Does LE have it?? and oh yeah, JB when she's at trial, definitely under the bus! :boohoo::boohoo:

Anyone and everyone who can possibly be named, just as long as KC gets off scott free.

Honestly, I don't think there is any "real" person she can throw under the bus..

I am not so sure about this. She may "throw people under the bus" that is taking HER away to prison...She knows things on some folks I am SURE and there is no doubt in my mind that she is not naming every drug dealer, prostitute and criminal act that she has ever been a witness to in an effort to take some peeps down with her.

If they were in a relationship with Casey and they have ANYTHING to hide and SHE knows it, LOOK OUT!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back