Theories: Why Would Elizabeth kill Gabriel?

Did Elizabeth kill Gabriel?

• yes

Votes: 80 44.2%
  • no

Votes: 101 55.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This whole time I wanted to believe she was hiding him.. but after reading some of these posts, I now think she may have killed him.

From what ?I've read, they have no video of anyone else with the baby and the only thing they have is just EJ coming out of the motel with a diaper bag... Possibly with the baby inside. Is this correct?

This whole time I wanted to believe she was hiding him.. but after reading some of these posts, I now think she may have killed him.

From what ?I've read, they have no video of anyone else with the baby and the only thing they have is just EJ coming out of the motel with a diaper bag... Possibly with the baby inside. Is this correct?

I haven't seen anything where anyone saw EJ coming out of the hotel with a diaper bag.

Landfill search for missing baby to begin

January 29, 2010 - 4:56PM

Investigators from the San Antonio Police Department will move forward with excavating a section of a landfill to search for possible remains of missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson,

snip

San Antonio police Chief Bill McManus announced the plans on Friday for investigators to begin excavating the Tessman Road Landfill sometime next week, according to Sandy Gutierrez, a department police

snip

“The chief confirmed and conveyed that an excavation and search will move forward at the Tessman Road Landfill, and more information on how that search and how that process will be conducted will all unfold next week,” Gutierrez said.

Gutierrez said that either information or evidence obtained through the course of the investigation was obtained to make the decision to move forward with the excavation. However, Gutierrez would not be specific.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/150046

If the Smiths were never involved, I would say yes, she killed him. Because of their involvement, I believe he is alive.

I haven't seen anything where anyone saw EJ coming out of the hotel with a diaper bag.
Surely the weight of diapers & the weight of an 12-15 lbs body would cause EJ to walk differently with a heavier dead weight!! She wasn't seen any way as she cheerfully states. There are so many lies she has told,we have to dig deep to find a grain of truth!!:waitasec:

If the Smiths were never involved, I would say yes, she killed him. Because off their involvement, I believe he is alive.

I feel the same way but at this point I don't know how much the Smiths were involved. I think with all the attention on them and LE investigating them something would have come up. By now LE has cell phone records and computer records (I hope) and know conculsively if they were involved with EJ and her decision to go to San Antonio. If they are telling the truth, which hasn't already been the case to date, then whatever EJ did she did on her own. I'm just afraid that LE is not finding any sign of an adoptive couple and that only leaves one option as to what happened to Gabriel. I wonder if the news that LE is talking about the direction of the case and their plans mean they are considering murder charges. They aren't saying they are following leads but that they are looking at their next move, or something like that.

Landfill search for missing baby to begin

January 29, 2010 - 4:56PM

Investigators from the San Antonio Police Department will move forward with excavating a section of a landfill to search for possible remains of missing 8-month-old Gabriel Johnson,

snip

San Antonio police Chief Bill McManus announced the plans on Friday for investigators to begin excavating the Tessman Road Landfill sometime next week, according to Sandy Gutierrez, a department police

snip

“The chief confirmed and conveyed that an excavation and search will move forward at the Tessman Road Landfill, and more information on how that search and how that process will be conducted will all unfold next week,” Gutierrez said.

Gutierrez said that either information or evidence obtained through the course of the investigation was obtained to make the decision to move forward with the excavation. However, Gutierrez would not be specific.

http://www.eastvalleytribune.com/story/150046

This is not good news......not good news at all!!!! Unless they are just searching the landfill to "rule out" a homicide, I don't see why they would waste time and resources on such a big undertaking if they didn't believe that they would find little Gabriel's body.

I think the landfill is being searched because they don't know what else to do at this point. I don't think Gabriel is dead, partly due to EJ took the time to find and paid someone to watch Gabriel at the hotel while she left for few (?) hours. That may show some amount of 'caring' on her part? Also, the pictures on her cell phone camera were believed to have been taken in the hotel room.
I think she left with the cell phone pics of him, to meet someone (persons)
to show them the pics as if he were a used car.....such as.."so do you like the make/model?...is this what you were looking for?.... would you like to see it, test drive it", for example. He was an 'object' in her life she no longer wanted, like a table lamp, sofa, etc. Gabriel does'nt look like a battered child in the photos they've been showing in the media. Why would she need to go to SA to kill him? I think he's alive and she does'nt have a clue as to who she gave him to(name).
I sure hope it is all just a revenge game on her part, spiraled out of control and that baby is found safe with someone who knows they're in deep and is afraid to come forward.

Checking in for any news. I still believe that Gabriel is alive. I have to!

Would EJ only get 20 years in jail even if they did not find Gabriel's body? or could they charge her with murder even without a body?

Would EJ only get 20 years in jail even if they did not find Gabriel's body? or could they charge her with murder even without a body?

They say that you can have a murder trial without a body but I would guess there would have to be some evidence that a death occured. In this case there doesn't seem to be any evidence other then EJ's own words, which she claims were not true and only to hurt Gabriel's father. I doubt that absence of evidence of Gabriel being alive is enough to say that he is not, if that makes sense. I don't see them charging her with murder if they do not have any more evidence then we have already heard about.

They say that you can have a murder trial without a body but I would guess there would have to be some evidence that a death occured. In this case there doesn't seem to be any evidence other then EJ's own words, which she claims were not true and only to hurt Gabriel's father. I doubt that absence of evidence of Gabriel being alive is enough to say that he is not, if that makes sense. I don't see them charging her with murder if they do not have any more evidence then we have already heard about.

I personally think that LE can take what is known together with EJ's statements (excited utterance) and use that to charge her with murder, especially if Gabriel is still missing and there are no credible leads. However, as stated, it is challenging to prove murder at trial without a body or more definitive evidence. They may gain some though, from the car, phone records, computer records, etc. It does not look good for EJ and they could charge her to force a reaction and a plea to a lesser charge, such as overdose.

I personally think that LE can take what is known together with EJ's statements (excited utterance) and use that to charge her with murder, especially if Gabriel is still missing and there are no credible leads. However, as stated, it is challenging to prove murder at trial without a body or more definitive evidence. They may gain some though, from the car, phone records, computer records, etc. It does not look good for EJ and they could charge her to force a reaction and a plea to a lesser charge, such as overdose.

I wonder if EJ hates LM so much that she would allow herself to go to prison for a long time, even life, to insure that he never sees Gabriel again?

And then, as we know from another case, she can invoke her right to a speedy trial and take a plea for manslaughter before Gabe's body is found, and get off with about 8 years.

I wonder if EJ hates LM so much that she would allow herself to go to prison for a long time, even life, to insure that he never sees Gabriel again?

I think right now she figures she has nothing to lose and is in trouble anyway so might as well not say anything and continue to hurt LM. I think if the murder charges came she would start talking (if in fact Gabriel is alive), as I can't see her sitting in prison for life if she knows she did not kill him.

I just wonder what deals if any LE has offerred her to start talking...If they have offerred her deals and she is still not talking that worries me. There is just so much we do not know.

I think right now she figures she has nothing to lose and is in trouble anyway so might as well not say anything and continue to hurt LM. I think if the murder charges came she would start talking (if in fact Gabriel is alive), as I can't see her sitting in prison for life if she knows she did not kill him.

I just wonder what deals if any LE has offerred her to start talking...If they have offerred her deals and she is still not talking that worries me. There is just so much we do not know.

I never thought she would sit in jail this long without talking. I know she says that giving up the location of Gabriel won't help her but I can't see how it wouldn't. Either she has done the unthinkable or she really wants to stick it to LM.

I don't believe that EJ ever really intended to give the baby up for adoption, because he was a tool to use in trying to control Logan. She knew he had bonded with the baby and didn't want to get rid of him. Since she told Logan that if they couldn't stay together and be a family then neither one of them could have Gabriel. I don't think she would allow anyone to have him once she lost all control of Logan. If she gave him away there'd be too much chance that Logan would eventually locate him while she was rotting in jail for kidnapping. If Gabriel were deceased Logan would never get him back. She knew she'd go to jail regardless unless she returned. So, Gabriel is gone, Logan doesn't get him, and she feels she ruined Logan's life. Elizabeth is a coward or else she'd be raising he$$ in jail or throwing some of her fits. LE should put lots of focus on looking for a body and point out how women in prison will hear of this and hate her in general pop. where kidnappers end up.

Anyone watch the Today show this morning? The babysitter was one there and said the medicine she was to give Gabriel was Nyquil and oragel! Nyquil?! I don't know if there's a link yet, I'll go look.

If this babysitter knows what she is talking about, then I fear that Gabriel is dead. Nyquil would be toxic to an infant in so many ways. Acetaminophen (Tylenol) dosage for a 22# infant is a max of 10 mg every 4-6 hours. One dose of adult Nyquil contains 650 mg. There would be no way to administer a safe dosage of adult Nyquil to an infant. The doxylamine succinate that is put in Nyquil to help you sleep is not even labeled for use in children under 12 years of age. There is 13 mg of this drug in an adult dose of Nyquil. Once again, no way to give an infant a "safe" dose of this drug.

I think this may explain Gabriel's appearance in those hotel photos with the droopy eyes.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid
Back