Theory #2: Family Abduction by George Waters with George Brody, Part 2

Wouldn't it be likely if Anna was given to a couple for adoption who is in Italy there might be some kind of adoption forum where the adoptee would indicate the were adopted from the US? now living in Italy or something like that?

I wonder if there are any adoption sites in Italian that might be searched by our WS'rs who can read Italian?

just a thought.

Pink and Cubby,

My goal is to get her story out, maybe a site for adoption and if she is looking, she will see the poster and story. I said as much to Annasmom a few days ago. I don't think there is a record of Anna traveling, but, there are other names George could have used or even traveled with a woman using one of these names. IDK. It dawned on me that when I go to a missing site, I don't see pictures of kids that may have been trafficked into the States from another State. So if you were taken out of the U.S. is there a site abroad that a person could see some of our missing here in the U.S.? I am I saying that clearly? :waitasec:

She needs to have her story told in a big network.

Bern, early on in the investigation SherlockJR, did a lot of the adoptee sites. She has Annas info on several US adoptee sites, and I know she has google alert set up for anyone who sounds like Anna.... I don't recall where it is posted here at WS, because that started before my time, but if you go to searchingforanna.com you can read some of the info regarding Sherlock searching for adoptees and reuniting several adoptees with family as a result of our search for Anna.

I don't know if there is a site for kids that may have been trafficked.... I don't know enough about it to know..... It is a good idea if it exists, I just don't know where to look.

Pink and Cubby,

My goal is to get her story out, maybe a site for adoption and if she is looking, she will see the poster and story. I said as much to Annasmom a few days ago. I don't think there is a record of Anna traveling, but, there are other names George could have used or even traveled with a woman using one of these names. IDK. It dawned on me that when I go to a missing site, I don't see pictures of kids that may have been trafficked into the States from another State. So if you were taken out of the U.S. is there a site abroad that a person could see some of our missing here in the U.S.? I am I saying that clearly? :waitasec:

She needs to have her story told in a big network.

There is an International Missing Children site which has one of Gina's videos of Anna on it. For a while, we were hearing from a woman who had a missing children's site in Greece, but these are the only places abroad that I know of. We have certainly tried hard to get her story out, but maybe you'll have better luck, Bern. Your efforts are much appreciated!

Bern, another great question, we have put Anna out there internationally to an extent. I found an Italian Genealogy Forum where I asked about Anna and wrote a note searching for Anna in Italy. This is where I met Raf!:rose: Here is the link to the site, you'll see our conversation. I too have googled Italian adoptee sites as well as Greek, and I did get in touch with someone who was in the adoption industry, unfort/didn't get to far with her.... Seems international adoption sites/registries are not as prominent as in North America. Anyhoo.....the search goes on!!

http://italiangenealogy.tardio.com/Forums/viewtopic/p=59856.html

~

There is an International Missing Children site which has one of Gina's videos of Anna on it. For a while, we were hearing from a woman who had a missing children's site in Greece, but these are the only places abroad that I know of. We have certainly tried hard to get her story out, but maybe you'll have better luck, Bern. Your efforts are much appreciated!

Thanks sidekick! I remember finding your posts on that Italian genealogy site before raf first joined... and then when raf joined and asking if she was the person who responded there to your posts and then joined us here at WS. I didn't know it was you who started that post ages ago. :)

Sidekick - If you can direct me to adoption/adoptee sites in Italy I would be happy to have a look and I can try to post about Anna. I have looked a bit but don't seem to be able to find anything like the sites we have in North America.

Bern - I can read Italian so if you need any assistance with that, please do ask.

Thank you all for all the responses, I should have known you were already on this. I think maybe we should try again with these sites. I don't know much about it but It can't hurt to start blogging or asking questions.

This is a great website that I stumbled upon while searching the ""Mean Gene" angle. http://thepkpapers.com/ It is a resource for people who are interested or have been the victim of parental kidnapping.

Should I copy the post about "Mean Gene" in the regroup/refocus thread to this thread?

Ok, I have to ask. I have always been confused on what CB meant by the 'white panel truck'. I need to ask for clarification. By 'truck' I envision a box truck, a square box truck which is used for delivery. Not a white work van - which contractors often use. Can someone please tell me which is correct with regards to the 'white panel truck' CB saw that afternoon with the younger and older man waving? Was it a work van or actual square truck?

TIA

I am new to this forum. Just started reading about 2 days ago. After reading a number of the threads, I have a few random thoughts regarding the Georges. Everyone has probably gone here a long time ago, but it usually does not hurt to rehash it.

I am halfway convinced GW and GB were the kidnappers. However, I do not think GB was THE kidnapper, maybe the get away driver, but not the kidnapper. Severals reasons...First, his age. Second, he seems too lazy to do something like that. Third, he was the guru and GW was the student. Thus, GB would expect GW to go off and do the task he was told to do.

When I envision GB, I envision somebody motivated by power and control. He seems brazen. What kind of man asks parents to change their child's name (twice)? What kind of man will cop a feel on a woman in front of her husband?

After the divorce, GB lost any element of control over Anna who he held an unhealthy fixation for. What's more - GW had to pay $175 a month to a woman who clearly though GB was the scum of the earth. In today's $$$, $175/month equates to about $984 per month. I see GB similar to a new wife who resents the child support her husband pays to the ex-wife.

I think GB had been hatching a plan for a long time. GB didn't like the child support. GW tried to get his parents to pay. GB didn't like GW to show Anna any attention so GW cut off contact. In his own way, I think GW did love his daughter. I think GB just had him under his control. GB may have even viewed Anna as "his".

So, I think "Eifee" is the key. I think this signifies GB's power and control. I don't think GB would allow the "Eifee" to be changed. I'm sure this has been done before, but have we searched marriage records for the name Eifee?

I think your very much on key here KariKae. We've done some searching for Eifee but have never come up with anything conclusively. We ruled out the pokemon character of course since it wasn't in existance when Anna went missing.

It wouldn't hurt to do more searches via Ancestry or others.......

Thank you for your interest in Anna's case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=11562&d=1285862447

The above attachment indicates LE made contact with GW on 1-17...

We should re-exime these documents with regards to the 10 days that GW was not located by LE.

I think I read SherlockJr has documents, possibly not yet posted, that another date of contact with GW was 1-25.

I do hope those additional documents will be posted, otherwise we will have to refrain from discussion regarding them according to WS 'rules' regarding discussion surrounding witness statements, police reports etc. until docs are posted.

Do we know if Dr. Doogie or SherlockJr will be posting these additional docs soon?

Interesting ... I've never run across this page before! I just Googled "Eifee," as I do ever so often, and this was the 3rd result on the first page!

http://www.kabalarians.com/Female/Eifee.htm

Just to be sure that this wasn't some clever programming where it uses your search term to make instant content to match, I replaced "eifee" in the html address with a bunch of jumbled letters ... and it came back with a page that said my nonsense name was NOT in their database. Hmmmm.

i still think the rustling in the bushes was someone taking anna away. and the reason the dogs went to the creak was because her sent was around there. i wonder if gw and gb were the ones in the white van they could have rented or borrowed to get anna. maybe the couple in the car was going to do it but when the children ran they got scared and knew anna would recognize them so they had gb and gw take her.

:bump:

bumping the theory threads back to the top of the page.

interesting that you should say that brody had a" teacher" im researching a man who went missing in 1933 and has been said to have possibly faked his disappearance cause there are reports of him being in other areas of the states. in 1933 to 35...he was a graduate of astronomy and had a summer job at an observatory as a computer at the time he disappeared he was working on a project.. were when the stars alined it would generate enough energy to run the expo or fair , have to find were i saw that... and appearantly it worked ... joseph Halpern was a graduate student at the University of Chicago at the time of his disappearance. He had a summer job at an observatory in Wisconsin. He's described as talented in mathematics, chemistry, astronomy and chess.

interesting that you should say that brody had a" teacher" im researching a man who went missing in 1933 and has been said to have possibly faked his disappearance cause there are reports of him being in other areas of the states. in 1933 to 35...he was a graduate of astronomy and had a summer job at an observatory as a computer at the time he disappeared he was working on a project.. were when the stars alined it would generate enough energy to run the expo or fair , have to find were i saw that... and appearantly it worked ... joseph Halpern was a graduate student at the University of Chicago at the time of his disappearance. He had a summer job at an observatory in Wisconsin. He's described as talented in mathematics, chemistry, astronomy and chess.
I would be very surprised if there were any connection between this man and Brody, who as far as I could tell, never went to college and never demonstrated any knowledge of math, chemistry, etc.

I would be very surprised if there were any connection between this man and Brody, who as far as I could tell, never went to college and never demonstrated any knowledge of math, chemistry, etc.

gj2.jpggeorge and joseph.png this is the comparison pics you have to remembers Joseph vanished AGE 22 1933 . andere is some more info...
http://www.defrostingcoldcases.com/guest-post-joseph-halpern-part-1-by-silvia-pettem/
http://www.defrostingcoldcases.com/guest-post-joseph-halpern-part-1-by-silvia-pettem/
http://www.defrostingcoldcases.com/guest-post-joseph-halpern-part-1-by-silvia-pettem/ .... i think you my feel otherwise after you see this

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998
Back