'They Haven't Even Found Caylee's Clothes,' Anthony Says

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope I'm not wrong here. Maybe it's been posted before. It's 2 a.m. and I need to try to go to sleep. Haven't read all the pages.

IIRC, and that's an if, I actually heard a recording of that statement. It could have been that I just read it, but I remember getting that "my blood ran cold" feeling. Maybe someone else did hear that too, and has a link.

So very telling. My dear God, she's done a lot of research. Clothes don't decompose the way human tissue does. It makes me wonder if she didn't undress poor Caylee before "disposing" (for lack of a better word) of her little body. :(

Keep in mind that I am on medication for my disabilities and it could have just been "hearing" KC's voice spewing those horrid words as I read something, but I really do think I heard an audio on it. :( Please consider that before you go looking for that audio yourselves. I thought I'd seen and heard it all, but that statement really sent me reeling. :(

I do hope those words can be used against her in trial. :(

'If' Tracy were wearing an illegal wire then LE would have proof, but the statement couldn't be used. If Tracy is wearing a wire and had the judges signature for the tap, then it will be used against her.

My question remains, why did Tracy need immunity before talking to LE?
Excellent question! Why indeed?! Was it because of the agreement she signed going in? Was it because she learned of information she did not relay to LE? Many questions surround her need for an attorney that I wish LP would go ahead and answer.

Sorry, I just can not imagine being more frightened of CA than death row. If this was an accidental drowning due to good mother KC being unattentive, everyone would feel the utmost sympathy for her. I happen to know a couple of people over the course of my life who lost a child in the few minutes they were involved in some other activity. They all loved their children and would never harm them under any circumstance, but in those few minutes, the child died. They all called 911. Everyone felt their pain and sympathized with them, "but for the Grace of God, this could happen to anyone" we said. Tragic.

A couple of the children drowned in a back yard pool. One while mom was arguing with the soon to be ex-hubby, daddy of the child on the phone. One while everyone thought the other one had the child with them. One was napping, woke up and drowned before anyone noticed the child was not in her crib/bed. One was run over by a car as his mother ran after him to save him. One died of heat stroke in the car, while dad went to check on his business and got distracted by employees.

All it took was a few minutes.

Remember the one who left her baby in the baby bath, then went outside to smoke a cigarette and came back to a drowned infant? Initially she tried to lie because she was so guilt ridden over what she did, but soon enough, she told LE what happened.

KC did not call for help. Why? Because her actions were intentional. She did not admit to an accident due to her own negligence. Why? Because Caylee's death was not an accident. It was not an act of negligence or inattentiveness on KC's part. No one would face death row if there was any reasonable explanation of an accidental death and panic taking over.

She can not tell what happened because then she would have to also tell where the body is located and the body will show that the death was a murder, not an accident.

THEY haven't found her clothes? This is LE's fault?

She has a ugly little mind. (JP)

It is difficult for me to think about someone intentionally killing their child, but I believe that is what happened in this case. You're right, it wasn't an act of negligence or inattentiveness, because we would have seen some emotion from KC by now. I think she truly didn't care about Caylee and played the role of a good mom for as long as she could stand to play it. When Caylee began to hinder her social life she decided to get rid of her. No emotion and no regrets.

It is difficult for me to think about someone intentionally killing their child, but I believe that is what happened in this case. You're right, it wasn't an act of negligence or inattentiveness, because we would have seen some emotion from KC by now. I think she truly didn't care about Caylee and played the role of a good mom for as long as she could stand to play it. When Caylee began to hinder her social life she decided to get rid of her. No emotion and no regrets.

Glad you and Dot won't be on the jury. Before knowing the entirety of facts, before knowing the totality of evidence that LE has and the reason for instance they included lesser neglect and manslaughter charges, before even having a trial--you have smugly and w/out hesitation convicted and hung this woman. Why wait for more facts when you're clearly able to read her every inner motive and intent or were evidently present to witness the entire chain of events. I mean honestly why bother w a trial. JMO

Glad you and Dot won't be on the jury. Before knowing the entirety of facts, before knowing the totality of evidence that LE has and the reason for instance they included lesser neglect and manslaughter charges, before even having a trial--you have smugly and w/out hesitation convicted and hung this woman. Why wait for more facts when you're clearly able to read her every inner motive and intent or were evidently present to witness the entire chain of events. I mean honestly why bother w a trial. JMO

Hi kiki,

While Casey is presumed legally innocent(by a jury) until proven guilty, we are probably seeing a good indication of the reasoning process a jury will go through when determining this case. The jury will be allowed to take Casey's actions into consideration as to whether these were reasonable for an accidental death. IMO, her text messages and actions paint a pretty bleak picture for Casey. I believe the jury will weigh Casey's fear of the death penalty (maybe even the electric chair) against her fear of Cindy's reaction to an accidental death. She has such a huge incentive to come clean if this was an accident.

The following quotes from Wikipedia make some good points about presumption of innocence and at times I think this is the way it's viewed on these opinion forums:

"...First, the presumption is not a true presumption at all.[1] An objective observer in the position of the juror would reasonably conclude that the defendant probably committed the crime with which he is charged.[2] The observable facts clearly support such an inference—the defendant has been charged with a crime, is present in court, represented by an attorney and all the participants in a criminal trial are also present and ready to proceed.[3]"

"...The phrase that a person is innocent until proven guilty refers to legal as opposed to factual guilt. In every case, the defendant either committed the offense or he did not; a fact that will remain true regardless of whether the jury acquits or convicts the defendant. The phrase means simply that a person is not legally guilty until a jury returns a verdict of guilty—which is little more than a tautology..."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presumption_of_innocence

kiki, the public has but a sliver of information regarding this case. And I seriously doubt that the multitude of jurors from the pool of the population where the trial will eventually be held will have even heard one-third of what is out in the public via the media outlets and/or here in cyberspace.

From personal experience, I live in the DC metro area where the sniper shootings took place back in 02. I was at one of the gas stations where a man was murdered only minutes before it happened. The media surrounding this case was on the tv and in the newspapers every day. Saturation, yet Prince William Co DA were able to find 12 jurors who were not familiar or had not formed an opinion with the case. The case took weeks and delivered a guilty verdict based on the facts presented by the state, not from websites and opinions of posters.

You need to give the citizens of Fla more credit than you have. Not being snary, just honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname