Things that make you wonder

This still bothers me. LA talking to KC:

Lee: I still want you to be able to know that you can -- you can call me, and I'll try to, you know, get as much out there as I can before anything would ever die. It's not, like, a situation, but, you know, what can we do? You know?

"before anything would ever die"? As in Caylee?

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/28/lee_anthony39s_jailhouse_call_with_casey.html

To me this simply means before any trail goes cold, before any lead dies

Has anyone else heard that the ANTS have the KidFinder billboard back in front of their house??? Boy, their neighbors must love it..............

I wonder why Casey quit her job in the first place. If she was a good employee with a good eye for photography, then why did she decide not to show up for a training course with Kodak/Colorvision?

CA by all means could have called the cops. She could have given them more info re the stolen car report she gave and reported the credit cards then even filed a missing person report due to the fact that the baby's residence was on Hopespring and KS may be endangering her child because she's acting erratic.
CA was on vacation half that time, she shoulda got up off her *advertiser censored* and looked for KS instead of just going on myspace and writing her a letter which, if you go back and read, lays out the entire scenario. Then of course there was KS's answer to that letter 5 days later with the pic of the hanged dead teddy bear & crying girl w/ a poem that sounded like it was written by the Grim Reaper himself.
It really wasn't all that hard to find KS on July 15th, now was it? And GEORGE... gawd, what a wuss... he tried to follow her but lost her on the 408 expressway. Give me a break. He told the cops that he knew that KS wasn't really working the past 2 years. 2 YEARS! Grandparents shmandparents, you don't worry more about the oil and tires on your daughter's car than you do your granddaughter. You track her down until you can see and with your own eyes the pillow that your grandkid's head is laying on.
G & C both dropped the ball BIG TIME.

:clap:

Your post really says it all ..
Thanks ..

:seeya:

Yes they dropped the ball. Without a doubt I am sure they can come up with a list bigger than we can of things they should have done or wish they had done different. Time has a way of passing quickly. KC stayed at friends houses, with Caylee before. CA had been in contact with KC. KC told her she was working, Caylee, was with the "nanny", that they'd see Caylee in a few days, etc. The few days go by and KC gives another reason and another day, and so on and so forth. Before you know it 3 weeks, 4 weeks have gone by. I am sure there was alot of concern building up towards the end, but hoping that it was unfounded and that things were ok. Dropped the ball? sure..but understandable and human. I don't see anything sinister in this.

I don't see anything sinister either ..

Stupidity though, clear as glass ..

The ring always caught my attention as well and I agree with CW, CA was trying to establish who JH was.

I've also always wondered WHO was being watched when GA said on interviews that "they" were being watched.

He also stated several times that they were so "close" to finding the kidnappers.

I think it's pretty clear it was Jesse G and probably Amy

One thing that puzzles me, is why did CA have Caylees body cremated if KC didn't want it cremated? I would have expected the family to bow to KC's wishes in this, since they did in so many other things, and in fact it almost seems 'legally correct' to me that the mothers wishes must be honoured in this instance.

This one I've got. I knew from the very beginning that CA would cremate Caylee no matter what anybody else wanted. She will "keep Caylee with her forever". She never got to say goodbye to Caylee, and now she'll never have to. Caylee won't ever be in a grave, she'll be "with CA".

Well said but the last sentence---well, I feel like CA and GA both knew the baby was dead when they smelled the trunk. I think 911 was called because of the way KC was acting (not telling anythang) and that was CA's last straw. Maybe CA thought having the cops there that KC would be shocked into talking.

I think GA and CA had suspicions about the car, but not KC or Caylee. Remember that the car had not been in KC's possession since the 27th of June. They had spoken to her between then and July 15, and she'd acted/sounded completely fine on the phone (or in messages-I can't remember) even when they were sending Lee to get her at the club, it was never out of fear for Caylee's safety. Although the car reeked of death, they had no way of knowing when KC "lost" possesion of the car beyond GA"s gas can incident on 6/24. Since KC never bothered to mention the car being gone OR Caylee being gone, as far as the A's knew, that car could have been stolen from her later on 6/24 and used for who knows what until abandoned 6/27. They didn't know what to do until they could confront KC and get some kind of answers. This coming FROM their knowledge of their daughter's "mistruths". I probably would've called LE from the towyard, thinking something/someone had died AT the towyard. I'm actually kind of surprised the towyard didn't call LE...abandoned vehicle, nobody coming in to claim it, reeks of death...IDK

Ever hear of "citizens arrest"? It's still possible here in Fla. I once knew a family who's teenage son stole teir car and broke into my house and stole a tv. The parents wanted their car and I, my tv. Sure we called the cops but I went looking for him here in Orlando and talked to his friends
(whom I hardly knew because I didn't hang out with him) and within 48 hours I TRACKED HIM DOWN and lead the cops to him and I had every right to do that. Government can't do everything for you nor can be there all the time. The prudent thing to do would be to make calls, talk to KS's friends, Go check on Caylee even if you have to get in your car and look. Not saying "stalk" her. Just CHECK on the baby. KS's been in psyciatric counseling before.
Then again, poor Caylee was probably gone by the evening of the 16th, too late anyway so I guess I'll shut up, LOL.

Why are you sounding like your mad at me? I'm just trying to help folks realize things don't work that way. The A's have screwed up in many ways. but no need to dump the silly stuff on their door as well.

Your comparing something all together different. Did your friend loan or give premisson for the boy to use the car?

Cindy gave Casey free use of the car. She can't claim it was stolen and win the arguement in court. Instead, she could end up with a counter suit because she gave the "ok" then sent the cops after her. Hmm..

Secondly, Caylee isn't a TV set. And if she ws, she didn't belong to you or Cindy. So she couldn't chase after Casey and demand Casey to return her. It wasn't her right to demand.

So what exactly was she suppose to do a citizen arrest for? Her car? She didn't really want the car. She wanted to see the baby. Doing a citizen's arrest would have just p-ed her daughter off more and ensured she didn't see the baby.

You owned your TV. Cindy didn't own Caylee.

This one I've got. I knew from the very beginning that CA would cremate Caylee no matter what anybody else wanted. She will "keep Caylee with her forever". She never got to say goodbye to Caylee, and now she'll never have to. Caylee won't ever be in a grave, she'll be "with CA".

I totally agree with you and I think the only reason Casey wanted her buried was to get her out of that house and away from CA. She thinks one day she will be going home and that is the last thing she wants is Caylee's Ashes there.:mad:

What struck me about Lee's statement was after he said "I believe everything my sister tells me" then he added "I have to." Why does he have to believe everything she tells him...because if he doesn't believe her story then he has to face the fact that it was Casey that murdered Caylee and he doesn't want to believe that Casey did it? That is all I can come up with. Or maybe he has to believe her because if he doesn't it will cause a lot of trouble with his mother? Would Cindy accuse him of betraying Casey if he has his own thoughts about what happened?

Deep down Lee knows that Casey is a liar. Two different storys about where Caylee was taken from her...two different places. Lee knew she was lying about one of the places. He was raised with Casey and he knows what she is all about. If he doesn't then he is a real nitwit. We might love our brother or sister but we also know them and all of their faults. I think it all goes back to Cindy and the way George and Lee walk on egg shells around her. She makes the decisions and they follow along.

I get this same vibe from this family. Lee told Casey at some point early on to look what she was doing to their mother. George and Lee both bring Cindy up in their interviews with LE. Cindy also comes across as one of those people who is able to take any situation and make it all about herself, and she has probably been hammering it into her family for years. I think if it weren't for Cindy, George and Lee would not be playing the 'Casey is innocent' game, and I don't think either one of them really believe it, anyway.
Lanie

I was watching some of the jail tapes again last night and it struck me once again how KC just does not give appropiate answers or reactions. One of them was "I wish this never happened." I believe she wishes she had never got caught or in jail but if it were me, even if I was sitting in jail, my responses would be so different. I know everyone reacts diffrently but actually everything she says points to her and what she did. While I would wish my daughter's disapperance never happened, I'm thinking my response would be more along the lines of "why did this have to happen to us? why my daughter?"

I totally agree with you and I think the only reason Casey wanted her buried was to get her out of that house and away from CA. She thinks one day she will be going home and that is the last thing she wants is Caylee's Ashes there.:mad:

I wonder, is this case more one of jealousy? "everybody loves Caylee more that me!!" Or is it more about KC tired of being expected to be a adult, wanting to party and Caylee being in the way.

I lean towards the jealousy as being a prime motivator. It explains alot I think. Including as you said, cremating Caylee. Even in death KC loses to Caylee. And if i was able to interview KC this would be the button I'd push.

Why the title, "Tot Mom" has been bestowed upon Casey and perpetuated...

Whereas, IMHO...

Tot = lessens respect for innocent Caylee
Mom = empasizes respect for Casey

I'm just bewildered.

I wonder what Cindy is really doing. I have been almost convinced for a long time she is putting up a front as a protective mother trying to get her daughter out of trouble, while really behind the scenes trying to get Casey sent away forever.
I believe it was Cyberborg on another thread saying the talk was out there back in November of a possible plea deal between the state and Casey. Casey had nothing to bargain with but the location of Caylee's body. Could Cindy have sent DC out to find Caylee's body and remove Casey's bargaining chip? Maybe that is too much of a stretch, but IMO, if this is meant to be a cover-up, it is the worst attempt in the history of man.
Just off the top of my head, there's the pizza story, science is just science, lying is not against the law, Ricardo did it because this is his apartment, Ricardo/Amy/Troy took her to PR, Casey is the best mommy ever, and here's the pic my PI took of Caylee in the FL mall, of course he didn't find out who she was with, follow them home, etc, but yep, that's her...
All this stuff is so blatantly, eye-rollingly false it is unreal. I remember when the FBI interview was released, several of us talking about how we admired the FBI's ability to retain their composure during their talk with Cindy, because she was so full of poo.
Is it really nothing more than these people, who lie like other people change their underwear, are just so incapable, even after time passes and many opportunities to get together and get their stories straight, of coming up with anything even slightly credible? I could count on both hands the number of times I have lied in the past ten years, and I could still come up with better lies at the drop of the hat than these practiced mis-truth tellers have come up with in 9 months.
It just makes my head hurt, sigh.
Lanie

I was watching some of the jail tapes again last night and it struck me once again how KC just does not give appropiate answers or reactions. One of them was "I wish this never happened." I believe she wishes she had never got caught or in jail but if it were me, even if I was sitting in jail, my responses would be so different. I know everyone reacts diffrently but actually everything she says points to her and what she did. While I would wish my daughter's disapperance never happened, I'm thinking my response would be more along the lines of "why did this have to happen to us? why my daughter?"

Like you I went back, rereading old interviews and noticed the same. KC rarely answers the question asked, changes topics, answers never really make sense. Even with LE she is diverting, twisting and turning the direction. This girl can talk circles around people leaving them scratching their heads :waitasec: She talks alot and says nothing. She is very good at it. We watch or read it and see it so clearly. But I imagine talking to her in person she is more like a hurricane and it just overwhelms people. By the time the realize she hasn't said a darn thing shes gone.

Whereas, IMHO...

I'm just bewildered.

That title, Tot Mom, just irritates the living daylights out of me. I think they should change it to 'Baby Killer' myself.
Lanie

Whereas, IMHO...

I'm just bewildered.

I first heard if from NG and have hated it from the start. :mad:

I wonder what Cindy is really doing. I have been almost convinced for a long time she is putting up a front as a protective mother trying to get her daughter out of trouble, while really behind the scenes trying to get Casey sent away forever.
I believe it was Cyberborg on another thread saying the talk was out there back in November of a possible plea deal between the state and Casey. Casey had nothing to bargain with but the location of Caylee's body. Could Cindy have sent DC out to find Caylee's body and remove Casey's bargaining chip? Maybe that is too much of a stretch, but IMO, if this is meant to be a cover-up, it is the worst attempt in the history of man.
Just off the top of my head, there's the pizza story, science is just science, lying is not against the law, Ricardo did it because this is his apartment, Ricardo/Amy/Troy took her to PR, Casey is the best mommy ever, and here's the pic my PI took of Caylee in the FL mall, of course he didn't find out who she was with, follow them home, etc, but yep, that's her...
All this stuff is so blatantly, eye-rollingly false it is unreal. I remember when the FBI interview was released, several of us talking about how we admired the FBI's ability to retain their composure during their talk with Cindy, because she was so full of poo.
Is it really nothing more than these people, who lie like other people change their underwear, are just so incapable, even after time passes and many opportunities to get together and get their stories straight, of coming up with anything even slightly credible? I could count on both hands the number of times I have lied in the past ten years, and I could still come up with better lies at the drop of the hat than these practiced mis-truth tellers have come up with in 9 months.
It just makes my head hurt, sigh.
Lanie

Wait a minute! I must be unclean! I only change my undies once or twice a day! These peeps lie continually! I'd be out of underwear all the time!!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back