Think I'm being stalked...

Discussion in 'Bullies and Stalkers' started by TXB562, Jan 27, 2021.

1. MsJosie

MsJosie Well-Known Member

We were hacked, by sons old girlfriend who was extremely good at cracking anyone’s password. A few years later by Russian group. We had to change router, emails, passwords on all accounts. You name it we did it. Everyone one was alerted, to include Cox, ATT etc. it is a mess. I am glad to see that several people here gave you some strong sites to check out. All I can give you is luck that you can get through this and find them.....now the one thing and I honestly don’t know rules or laws...but maybe get ahold of a university computer professor and they may beable to give you legal leads to go on.

2. Gibbo214

Gibbo214 Well-Known Member

No. I discontinued my ISP with the one and went to a different ISP. I said in my post that I didn't if that is what made it stop, but it did stop.

Flicka1 likes this.
  3. Grouse

Grouse Well-Known Member

what did it say? Have a close look, was there an organisation name in there? I appreciate this may be a bit confusing for you if you're not a computer person.

4. PingTheRouter

PingTheRouter Ghetto Superstar

i have a degree in networking security and computer systems, i am currently doing federal cyber security this year ( haven't started yet classes start tuesday eek, but much of it is overlap on the technical side, the other new bits are all legislation and laws, audits etc

OP- if you are involved in a lawsuit and you somehow think this is connected, you might need to retain a forensic network analyst to dig in to this for you, but i would try find as much info on your own and make sure its connected before spending the money as they can be quite expensive

i wish i could spend a little more time and help more but i do the live shows with Trish on youtube for websleuths each day and i am really busy getting all these school things done before classes next week start

if you need something specific, tag me in this thread and i'll see what i can do

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
  5. Laughing

Laughing Well-Known Member

Try your Secretary of State's office for a CyberCrime unit, or your Highway Patrol.

6. JaneEyre

JaneEyre Well-Known Member

I didn't know you were doing the daily YouTube shows. You're busy!

Flicka1 and Laughing like this.