THIS IS MY NEW HOME.... all welcome

ariel7 said:
Seriously though, Lord willing today shall be a better day Blue...it's
a new one anyhow. :D

Ariel *

I guess I've missed some "happenings" but hope you're doing okay in your new "home" Blueclouds, for whatever reason you're hiding out here.

Jovin

Sudzi said:
Ok Blueclouds, your egging me on now...

Most have one,
and one has two,
another's adorned with a nut and a screw.

:D :D

Too small for me...
Too small for you...
It can only mean...
It's "DRIP"-I-DO!

Casshew said:
LOL ~ I didn't notice my plethora of Peni had started all this poetry :blowkiss:

Funny girls
You should chime in Cass.... I'd like to see your peni point of view!

This must be an OK place to be.

VERY recently I had my post EDITED, because I had mentioned the word penis, in what I thought was a very dignified way at another forum ( I was talking about something that should happen to sex offenders -it involved a very long pin , 6 to 8 inches , and a red flag)

I'm spending my very first Easter alone. (my recent ex-husband to-be, in other words my husband left me recently)- has my kids so I've been looking at some old posts and drinking a beer which I havent done since I was 20 (20 YEARS AGO-UUUGGGGHH)

I'm going through old posts in what you folks call the parking lot and the bizarre forum and I see the word PENIS everywhere and noone is deleting the word..

So, even though I never much enjoyed sex I feel very comfortable in this place (websleuths community) because they believe the word PENIS does not need to be deleted!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh gosh, I hope I can Look this Post in the Eye in the Morning-LOL.

Barb

katgirlnj said:

VERY recently I had my post EDITED, because I had mentioned the word penis, in what I thought was a very dignified way at another forum ( I was talking about something that should happen to sex offenders -it involved a very long pin , 6 to 8 inches , and a red flag)

I'm spending my very first Easter alone. (my recent ex-husband to-be, in other words my husband left me recently)- has my kids so I've been looking at some old posts and drinking a beer which I havent done since I was 20 (20 YEARS AGO-UUUGGGGHH)

I'm going through old posts in what you folks call the parking lot and the bizarre forum and I see the word PENIS everywhere and noone is deleting the word..

So, even though I never much enjoyed sex I feel very comfortable in this place (websleuths community) because they believe the word PENIS does not need to be deleted!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh gosh, I hope I can Look this Post in the Eye in the Morning-LOL.

Barb

Welcome to my HOME BARB. Pull up a chair, even go pick out a bedroom of your own. You're welcome to stay. HUGS to you on this Easter day...

CHEERS FOR THE PENIS!!!! :p :doh:

Jeana -I saw your WTF post.

Donald Trump wants to hire Michael Jackson to perform as the opening act in one of his new Vegas Hotels (if he is not in jail of course)

It was a strange coupling-I know :):):):):):)

Barb

katgirlnj said:
Yup, this is the place to be ~ a plethora of peni

say it all you want, besides Jeana is the moderator :woohoo:

I am a "just turned" 40 "OLD FART."

I remember being 18-20 and thinking that Sex and that ol' Penis was just the greatest thing ever!

I dont remember who told me this but whomever said that 30 would be my sexual peak, well damn you to hell...................................................
I've been waiting on that remark for 10 years now-BALONEY (or bologna!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

You could have 50 peni (Lol) in front of me & it wouldnt do a damn thing-lol. I'd probably turn away from all 50 to watch the latest episode of American Idol.

My peak was over at 18 and had I known that I wouldve enjoyed myself a bit before I got married.

Sorry-just had to give those peni a piece of my mind................

Barb

2djhxc
Am I going to get into trouble for this?

Can they send posts from the Bizarre forum to the Parking Lot? Hey, I just haven't seen one in so long, I thought I'd refresh my memory, so I did a "penis" search and

VOILA! Gosh, I really don't remember them looking like this though!

Casshew said:
Yup, this is the place to be ~ a plethora of peni

say it all you want, besides Jeana is the moderator :woohoo:
Who makes a DARN good cup of tea!!

Jovin said:
2djhxc
Am I going to get into trouble for this?

Can they send posts from the Bizarre forum to the Parking Lot? Hey, I just haven't seen one in so long, I thought I'd refresh my memory, so I did a "penis" search and

VOILA! Gosh, I really don't remember them looking like this though!
OMG... MY STOMACH HURTS NOW JOVIN.... You didn't REALLY BRING THOSE GUYS into my house did ya????? and I don't want to live in the Parking LOT.... PLEASE.... I LIKE IT HERE. :D :dance: :dance:

2dl5xk
Blueclouds...can you forgive me? (They're not real, you know..they're guords..or however you spell it.)

Jovin said:
2dl5xk
Blueclouds...can you forgive me? (They're not real, you know..they're guords..or however you spell it.)

OF COURSE from laughing... WHY are you apologizing???? :slap: It was funny :crazy:

:laugh: LOL Jovin, I guess Easter is over huh?

Your Jesus photo is gone and your "OMG" one has replaced it :doh:

Casshew said:
:laugh: LOL Jovin, I guess Easter is over huh?

Your Jesus photo is gone and your "OMG" one has replaced it :doh:

I didn't have an "OMG" siggie on? Are you seeing things, Cass? Did you like the penis guys? I thought you'd get a chuckle out of them.

ETA: I just realized somethng...they'd make good handles, in case any woman was brave enough to try to lead them around by it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back