this is my opinion of course

Israeli sweater - from Israel? I guess they wanted it to look like a foreign faction.

Mr. Ramsey,

Listen carefully! We [you and I] are a group of individuals that represent [i.e. speak for/give a voice to] a small [little in size] foreign [French-named] faction.

The ransom note is definitely composed by John (the content of the note, that is.) It's a big ego trip for him; it's all about HIM; it doesn't even mention JonBenet, Patsy or Burke. I cannot imagine a woman writing a note like that, since we are NOT raised to use such violent language. (It actually sounds like a letter a young man would write, but John Andrew was in Atlanta at the time.)<snip>

The note mentions survival percentages. Who would most likely be the one to have survival percentages on their mind: Patsy [midway through a five year remission from stage 4 ovarian cancer], John, or Burke?

Perhaps JB was dragged about the house?
Although, BR said that he knew what happened. Somebody took her quietly down the stairs. They had a knife. They hit her over the head. So, hey, my life goes on. I have a secret but I can't tell you what it is or it wouldn't be a secret any longer. Could one of the Rs really be telling the truth?

Unlike some, I do not discard the choking game gone awry possibility.

icedtea4 me

Your close readings of the RN and other docs never fail to fascinate. What do you make of the repeated use of exclamation points? When I look at the RN laid out sheet to sheet to sheet, the !!!s have a violent, staccato effect to my eyes, as if slashes or strikes.

Although, BR said that he knew what happened. Somebody took her quietly down the stairs. They had a knife. They hit her over the head. So, hey, my life goes on. I have a secret but I can't tell you what it is or it wouldn't be a secret any longer. Could one of the Rs really be telling the truth?

right- all the interviews- there’s something wrong... something else. Then we watch Dr Phil and it’s like Ohhhh- That’s why this family is given the pass. Mike Bynum and Susan Stine, immediate supporters, why? The pastor and the pediatrician, immediate supporters. There’s something else in play. Something everyone knew or suspected- they were dealing with behavioral problems in the past and their child was different.

I feel that his inappropriate affect and smile, poor expression of emotional empathy, job as a computer programmer, and robotic speech pattern suggest high functioning autism. The higher paternal age of the father, documented scatalogical issues in the home and difficulties with motor control for writing early in childhood also support this. the Woodward book is a good source for what they wouldn’t tell BPD.

Pediatrician teachers and close friends would have known he was neuroatypical, whatever that meant in 1996. They were already in therapy probably for coping with moms physical and emotional absence during cancer therapy but also to manage these atypical behaviors.

Oxygen restricting games are sensory seeking stimulation behavior like playing with feces, and tapping fingers or flapping hands. Many kids have died from these games some of them autistic kids who seek the high but can’t process the risk, they often don’t have social groups and play alone—— or maybe with their vulnerable younger siblings.

Autistic individuals have trouble learning about sexual contact. They can be easier targets and can seek to touch others inappropriately. This is illuminating for how the case was handled-Sexuality, the “Double Vulnerability,” and Youth with ASDs

Mary Lacey have a soft spot for special needs? Who the h even knows anymore... my feeling is if we broaden our gaze we see a family struggling to cope with a child with special needs. The worst happening, and the shame being too great for them. They also needed to protect their surviving child.

Also! There’s someone quietly took her downstairs and WHOOPS! Maybe with a. Knife or a hammer. Whoops! Spontaneous utterance. The head injury was a whoops.

He doesn’t mention strangulation though, because he did that and that would be incriminating. He does talk about it with his buddy Doug Stine casually like it’s a movie, several days after the death and it disturbs Susan Stine. Now if you’ve gotten to know the pitbull I think we can agree it takes a lot to disturb THIS lady. Why would 2 Boy Scouts be talking playfully about strangulation days after JonBenet was asphyxiated. This is important! In FF it is described that Burke felt he thought everyone would figure out what happened eventually.
Then- Susan Stine goes on to defend the Rs, protecting them and writes a prank email as Chief Beckner, mocking BPD, showing a great disdain for the whole investigation.

Maybe suffocation roullete gone wrong, head Injury from falling, or being HIT to achieve unconsciousness for a game, accidental death, by a special needs child.

proust20,
BR said that he knew what happened.
Really, how could that be, John and Patsy claimed BR was sound asleep?

Somebody took her quietly down the stairs.
Who admits being downstairs after everyone else was in bed?

They had a knife.
A knife, why would the intruder need a knife? Whose knife was found at the crime-scene, and what was used to fashion the ligature?

They hit her over the head.
What! Where did that come from? Even the Coroner never knew JonBenet had sustained blunt force trauma to her head, only revealed when JonBenet's scalp was peeled back!

I have a secret
So its not about where he hides his candy stash from JonBenet. It must relate directly to the circumstances surrounding JonBenet's death.

Between BR's remarks to Doug Stine and those to the interviewer along with the parents admittting BR was awake through the 911 and likely present, e.g. What did you find?, it looks like BR not only choked and whacked JonBenet, he also engineered some amateurish staging?

Did BR move the suitcase downstairs?

icedtea4 me

Your close readings of the RN and other docs never fail to fascinate. What do you make of the repeated use of exclamation points? When I look at the RN laid out sheet to sheet to sheet, the !!!s have a violent, staccato effect to my eyes, as if slashes or strikes.

Thanks, but I'm just paraphrasing from this book.

I think I remember Hodges saying the same thing about the exclamation marks. He also analyzed Patsy's 1995, 1996, and 1997 Xmas letters.

1995christmasnewsletter.htm

Patsy's 1995 Xmas letter has 16 exclamation marks. He describes it as her "manic" letter (i.e. Go! Go! Go! Cancer can't hit a moving target!).

1996christmasnewsletter.htm

Patsy's 1996 Xmas letter has 8 exclamation marks. Her pace has slowed down.

12251996ransomnote.htm

The ransom note has 3 exclamation marks.

Attachments

• amgb.jpg
    amgb.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 12
Mr. Ramsey,

Listen carefully! We [you and I] are a group of individuals that represent [i.e. speak for/give a voice to] a small [little in size] foreign [French-named] faction.

The note mentions survival percentages. Who would most likely be the one to have survival percentages on their mind: Patsy [midway through a five year remission from stage 4 ovarian cancer], John, or Burke?

Have you checked the handwriting of James R Byfield.? Remember that I believe John hired a professional killer. Don't think he did it himself.

https://juror13lw.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/dec-26-1996-search-warrant.pdf

Have you checked the handwriting of James R Byfield.? Remember that I believe John hired a professional killer. Don't think he did it himself.

https://juror13lw.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/dec-26-1996-search-warrant.pdf

John: "Hello, James? This is John."
James: "Hello, John."
John: "Yeah, I'm calling about that favor I talked about earlier with you."
James: [silence]
John: "I want you to do it Christmas night."
James: "Christmas night."
John: "Yeah. You see, the family is leaving for Charlevoix, MI early on the 26th and rendezvousing with my kids from my first marriage up in Minnesota. I figured Christmas night would be the best time for you to do this."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back