This is so cool!

Seeker

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I don't know if this has been posted here before or not, but my mom just sent it to me in an e-mail.

This is something cool that Xerox is doing

If you go to this web site, http://www.letssaythanks.com/ you can pick out a thank you card and Xerox will print it and it will be sent to a soldier that is currently serving in Iraq. You can't pick out who gets it, but it will go to some member of the armed services.

How AMAZING it would be if we could get everyone we know to send one!!!

This is a great site.

Please send a card.

It is FREE and it only takes a second.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if the soldiers received a bunch of these? Whether you are for or against the war, our guys and gals over there need to know we are behind them...

I did one and will probably do many more..

Seeker, this is a wonderful idea and I'm glad you posted it. We just sent one from our family. Here's a link to some of the responses they've rec'd back from the recipients.

http://www.letssaythanks.com/FromTheTroops.html
I'm a U.S. Marine Captain stationed in Afghanistan; my tour a duty ends here in October. I want to thank you, your friends and family for their support. I picked up one of your post cards the other day. This was the first post card/ letter I've received since arriving here over two months ago. The card was signed Stacy, Ciara, Donna, Nick, Tom, David, Vulle, Vosh, Pat and Trish. I hope you and your family have a wonderful summer. Thanks for thinking of us (U.S. service members).

A Marine captain

I'd like to send more! Thanks!

I just sent a card. I didn't think it would let me because
I had to pick a State and I don't live in the US. LOL

But it seemed to work.
I just put Sydney, Australia in the Hometown box. :)

What a fabulous idea.:dance:

I too have sent a card, this is a great idea, we too have Aussies serving overseas. Wish a safe and speedy return to all of the soldiers from whatever country. God bless them all.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back